RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-06, 03:22 PM   #1
atti?

Poetic Scriptures Rules

IP: 3240 794D

The PS forum is a place for writers to come and just let their creativity loose. All forms of poetry are welcome, and never will I restrict you in any regard to what can or cannot be written about. So no matter how twisted the thought, or disturbing the message... if it's done tastefully and for the sake of creative expression, it's welcomed. This forum has been around for a long time and in order for it to achieve greater seniority, sadly, I've got to instate a few rules to keep everything running smoothly. So, here are your Poetic Scriptures rules and guidelines:

1.) There is a Two Link rule in this forum.
We tried leaving this one out for some time, but you guys can't seem to get down the concept of returning favors. So unfortunately... This rule has found its way into the PS forum.

2.) No more than Three Poems on the title page.
Don't be one of those people with like 6 poems on the board. You just flood the front page and everyone will get tired of reading your work due to the fact there's never any anticipation of when your next work is coming. So, no more than 3.

3.) One New Link must be provided when upping and old piece.
A lot of times you guys like to bring back a piece that has fallen, and that's fine with me... But if your poem leaves the first page and you decide to up it than you must provide 1 new link. (Also, don't just up over and over and over)

4.) No OM's/Topicals are allowed in this forum.
I know it's a very fine line between topical and poetry... But some of you just post straight up topicals and it's irritating as fuck. It's left to my discretion whether or not a piece is in fact a poem or an open mic, and I wont hesitate to delete your work. So you better be possitive your piece really is a poem before you post it.

5.) CRITISISMS ARE WELCOMED!!!
This is a forum were you may post your work to be viewed, and also critiqued by other writers. So you as the writer are expected to take both the good and the bad feedback with some poise. Don't get defensive just because someone doesn't necessarily love your work. (But responders... Be considerate, don't just be a jackass)

6.) Leave Adequate feedback.
A lot of you skimp on the feedback just so you can breeze through the two link rule; that will not aloud anymore. I WILL review links, so if you haven't left enough feedback on a piece I will close your poem until you edit your comments with the proper amount of feedback.

... And that's it. I mean, this is a poetry forum, not a battle ground... Treat the forum and its writers like so. Just use your common sense and enjoy yourselves.

-Atty

Last edited by Myself : 08-01-06 at 03:18 PM.