RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-05, 07:10 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
RGM! Rap Game Magazine. Rd. 1

IP: 91D5 EDD0

Rap Game Magazine

Round 1:

Oh yeah mofos another issue of the illest magazine to hit any tourney. Wait…the ONLY mag to hit a tourney haha. This round, we saw the teams FINALLY get their real names and get into the groove of things. Team A took the creative route and flipped the letters around to get “A-Team” where as Per Se decided to use a phrase that sounds like a French man being fresh. The “Tools” were also unlocked from the GNS this round too and some sharp members are already onto em. Will Appear’s racked up about 4 player stats already by dropping feedback like birdshit. Does she know something that others don’t realize? Exploiting information maybe? Maybe, lol. Won’t find out till somebody’s shit deep in H2H I guess, lol.

Speaking of shit deep in H2H, here's an interview with one of the victims now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGM
AIM IM with LE ILLIntentionZ.
1:06 AM
LE ILLIntentionZ: Head 2 head for me lmfao...
LE ILLIntentionZ: Oh well
RGM!: yeah buddy. two UK heads in the first round, lol
LE ILLIntentionZ: Im not UK man lmfao
LE ILLIntentionZ: Canadian
RGM!: yeah you are you queerbag
RGM!: LMAO
RGM!: same shit.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Pfft haha...
RGM!: that's fuckin hillarious, lol
RGM!: ok man, time for an intervention
RGM!: I mena Interview
LE ILLIntentionZ: A'ight coo
RGM!: you ready now?
LE ILLIntentionZ: Yup
RGM!: ok, here we go now:
RGM!: LE.
1:10 AM
LE ILLIntentionZ: Watup..?
RGM!: Limited.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Apexx haha
RGM!: Edition.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Thats my name...get used to it
RGM!: Limted Edition, that's you right?
LE ILLIntentionZ: Yeah
RGM!: ok...listen here you..
RGM!: How do feel about being nominated in the first?
LE ILLIntentionZ: It doesnt bother me really...It makes me curious to know why I was nominated though. Do I pose a threat or am I just in the way..?
RGM!: hmm, good point. How do you feel about Mad Dog?
LE ILLIntentionZ: I respect him as an emcee...I do believe that he has talent, and I really don't mind his accent. Me and him battle like a month and a half a go or some shit...he won...but the votes were based on emotion I believe. I elevate everyday though, so I now believe this will be a good match.
1:15 AM
RGM!: hm. you think he's cute?
LE ILLIntentionZ: Fuck that shit...
RGM!: ..be honest.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Due, I'm not gay.
LE ILLIntentionZ: *Dude
RGM!: lol ok ok, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...just breath deep..
RGM!: so uhh..who do think's gonna lose this round?
LE ILLIntentionZ: It's really anybody's game...I know I'm gonna give it all. It all depends how serious you take this shit.
RGM!: So how serious DO you take this?
RGM!: I mean you know the RG transcends the internet right? we're talking real physical prizes B. Wake up and smell the jordans.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Well...put it this way...I have some renovations in my room to do.
RGM!: lol ok ok, I gotcha man, lol. I can't knock that.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Gotta build myself a booth for that mic thats coming my way.
RGM!: lol that's the spirit. I got the feeling you got some jail-shank ready for this guy.
LE ILLIntentionZ: Jail-shank..? Man I'm talking about jail-rape.
RGM!: so you ARE gay!
RGM!: ok man, I've had enough, this interview's over.
RGM!: You're a sick fuck.
RGM!: RGM out.

Per Se definitely wasn’t playing this round with the most organized output of the two teams – 2 of A-Team’s members beat the buzzer at the last second but missed the song! Is it enough to give away the win in the long run? Only time will tell, but anyone could nail a win by getting good feedbacks. The rules are wide, remember? There is no “cheating”! This round also saw the teams first collective efforts for the songs so you really gotta wonder how the plans are gonna change and how the chemicals are reacting.

In other news, rumor has it that some 06 Jordans are gonna bust out as the prize next round and from the looks of how things are falling in place already, more than 2 members are never gonna get the opportunity to grab em. That’s right, 2 members were to be eliminated this round, one in the H2H and one booted by the losing team, but more people have done some things outside the bounds so you know what that means…REDEMPTION TIME, HOES!! This round’s gonna have a LOT of redemptions open to it, so anyone who wants to get back in after they’re booted, you better opt to take it, make the song in your instructions, and come back and get some needed shit. OR you could always swallow your pride and take the L. Im sure your team sees the benefit of either one.

On another note with the Event rules, did anyone notice that everyone spit once voice at a time? Any one of the songs could have had overlapped vocals, so you weren’t forced to squeeze certain emcees in a certain time. Could have had 3 emcees doing a hook, and the other one’s doing the verses if you wanted. Be flexible! There is no “cheating”! RGM, out.

The most hilarious quote carved into the board this round:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
im so anxious to find out the teams.
feels like its Christmas J

LMAO, word to that. I hope you got socks :P

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-08-05 at 02:00 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X