RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-05, 06:26 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
RGM Round 2

IP: 26A5 1505

Rap Game Magazine

Round 1:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo back at it like a crack addict. sup nuccas and nuccarettes, you know what this is. Back on it's own two feet, both the RG AND the RGM! are back hangin out with their wangs out. A lot's appeneinsince the last issue, namely the Jordans were given out to Will Appear who pretty much stole em during the special event. Over the last two rounds, a lot of people did exactly what was needed to eliminate themelves, and I haven't heard one complaint from anyone on either team about em, lol. BUT whta I HAVE heard is a whoel lotta underlying beef that's about to erupt, from the looks of it. I spoke candidly about one of the contestants who's watching it all unfold first hand right now. The dude who's name looks like a Chinese Food coupon: <)-(> aka Ill Grammatix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGM
RGM!: Yo Ill gramatix. it's been a minute man, and from what understand you got some shit on your mind about the happenings in the RG. How you feelin?

illgrammatix: yo... it's like ... kats is bullshittin... even dudes that was on my squad
illgrammatix: turning shyt in last minute
illgrammatix: acting like they ain' t been sent passwerds
illgrammatix: all kinds of shyt
illgrammatix: but they all claim they love hip-hop...pffft

RGM!: pphh it's liek that huh? you know of some dudes who's fakin the funk on un-sent passwords?

illgrammatix: there were a few on my squad.... we straightened that shyt out though

RGM!: dman, that's some shit. You and mad dog got into some beef during the course of the tourney, what kicked that off?

illgrammatix: well dude and his crew dropped a diss track and me being a member of one of da crews they dissed, i couldn't let that shyt ride
illgrammatix: i mean... it wasn't even all that serious and a return diss wasn't even definite
illgrammatix: til dude started popping his gums like he's the world's gift to emceeing

RGM!: AHAH. but thne agian, it's OYD. They won't do a response track for like 4 months if it even gets done, lol.

illgrammatix: so... instead of the diss track... which i had already written but never dropped...
illgrammatix: i got at the so-called spokesman
illgrammatix: he had my votes removed.... pussy

RGM!: yeah, he HAS been on some bitch-move shit recently. But what can you expect B?

illgrammatix: lol

RGM!: that's life man. hell, even the RG's liek that. Dudes you trusted and depended to do the right thing ain't really bout it.

illgrammatix: that's my thing right there... from da beginning i was like... i ain't really trying for da prizes... nah mean?
illgrammatix: i LOCE hip-hop... that's why i'm in it
illgrammatix: LOVE...pardon that typo

RGM!: yeah, but the prizes don't hurt, lol

illgrammatix: i been droppin consistantly
illgrammatix: lol
illgrammatix: and besides that... these dudes was tryna shyt on willa....
illgrammatix: and she been the main one holding it down

RGM!: I an agree with that. I noticed that some o the dudes mot amped, not about the tourney, but about THEMSELVES are the dudes that are out. why you think that is?

illgrammatix: cuz they greedy... they lazy... they got these egos
illgrammatix: that's why the majority are gone now

RGM!: definitely right about that.
RGM!: ok, so with that said, who do you think's gonna win it all?

illgrammatix: right now i'd have to say it'll be someone outta per se... if i don't win it then i hope willa gets it
illgrammatix: we da undadawgz!!!

RGM!: ahaha damn true son. Near the beginning of the RG there was all these big plots to take willa outta the competition early cuz they felt she sucked or had dickriders and all that shit, but look who's takin all their prizes now? lmao

illgrammatix: werd... i seen her potential from da beginning
illgrammatix: and when those dudes refused to work with her i stepped up
illgrammatix: she been keeping shyt straight for da squad...
illgrammatix: she's a real leader
illgrammatix: them dudes too concerned with themselves to even see it

RGM!: you're right man.
RGM!: ahaha, dman, must feel crazy as hell seein all these dudes get cut down

illgrammatix: yeah... but hey... if they really wanted it... they'd still be around... me and willa are hungry...don't get me wrong, though... if it comes down to just me and her... i gotta do what i gotta

RGM!: wow. fair nuff man, cuz I'm sure she's saying the same thing, lol

illgrammatix: lol....i hope so....
illgrammatix: makes it more interesting
illgrammatix: this mighht even be da makings of RV's next duo

RGM!: ooooohh shhhitt son!!! lol. RV's batman and cat woman
RGM!: Rapman and Gatwoman, hah

illgrammatix: lmao.... you heard it here first

RGM!: ahahah true dat, haha.
RGM!: with that said man, any prickwavin to anyone out there?

illgrammatix: werd.... mad dog can get da ballz!!! i'm pretty much kool with everyone else out there...
illgrammatix: that dude KNOWS my track is 10 x's better than his
illgrammatix: and he stuntin right now... getting votes removed
illgrammatix: and accepting that bullshyt ass vote he got...lol
illgrammatix: he ain't real
illgrammatix: 35 plus tracks and none dl'able?
illgrammatix: get real
illgrammatix: that's all i gotta say about that shyt
illgrammatix: and a big holla to my boy tito!!!

RGM!: ok word to that. god a damn awards ceremony goin on lol

illgrammatix: lmao... patti labelle style... "Get off da stage"

RGM!: AHAHAHA
RGM!: ok ill gizzle. Thanks for talkin to us.
RGM!: now change your name from some crip'd out gang signs to real words again

illgrammatix: no doubt.... and don't forget to send my damn prizes!!!

RGM!: ahah GL winnin em. RGM! out!

So here we are in the RG that's turned COMPLETELY around since it started. Everyone that was talking all this tough talk is now eliminated, and the same people that couldn't get the public vote to win this are the one's with the muscle. A-Team's definitely gotta get their asses in gear to still try to steal a win now!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 12-02-05 at 06:29 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X