RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-05, 03:16 PM   #61
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^god has no ethnicity...he has no skin color...hes not a human being and shouldnt be reffered to as a human being...he is a spirit, if he wants to be seen hell be seen he can take any form he wants...he can be black,white, tan, clear, invisible etc.

and do you truley believe

germs turned to little leaf things on the bottom of the ocean
the little leaf things turned into little fish things
little fish things turned into big shark things
big shark things turned into weird lizard things
wierd lizard things turned into snake things
snake things turned into land animal things like pigs and shit
pigs turned into horses and other types of land animals and shit
all of those turned into monkeys coinciding with elephants and giraffes
then monkeys turned into human beings...

^that makes absolutely no sense...you dont go from a germ to a human being sorry...evolution is stupid and makes no sense...human beings should be evolving as we speak but we stay the same every generation, evolution does exist but to its own species...they dont cross boundaries with each other unless your fucking with DNA, cloning, or mixing
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus

Last edited by Compose : 06-20-05 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-20-05, 03:19 PM   #62
{Propain}
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-4
IP: D92C 0475

Quote:
if god made man.. different colors and different races.. what color was/is he or what ethnicity was he? i beleive in evolution we developed from apes

SMH, god is not a human being.

There is proof god created the earth. What I think is strange is mars and what not. The bible says little about outer space. So I have always wondered about that. Other than that, I think that god is the creator.

Snow, Prezidict, Dizzee Rascal
Send a message via AIM to {Propain}   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-05, 03:38 PM   #63
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Aight here's my veiws.

the bible:
the stories in the bible could of been involved in what I call
a "whisper effect".Which similar to the indians storytelling
One would tell a story and pass it down,but doing so they would change
one detail.Another theory of mine is constant glorification of events.
For example noahs ark.How could he collect 2 of every animal?
I mean not to mention the fact that there are billions of animals.
Onto this one little ark,but the cooporation to it?I mean come on.
Now with david and goliath.Read the bible and notice David's birth
was on the SAME DAY that he slayed goliath?Possible? I think not.

God:
To me is mainly a confort figure.He supposed to put our questions to rest.
The only defence to all of the unanswerable questions is "have faith".
I mean if he was real the "tests" he gives us are overwhelmingly cruel.
He would vanquish someones life just to "prove if you're loyal".
Another thing,if he knows the future why does he need to test you?

"The lord?":
One simple statement.If we're all god's children why
is he the only one called god's son?

peace.
Old 06-20-05, 03:41 PM   #64
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Propain}
SMH, god is not a human being.

There is proof god created the earth. What I think is strange is mars and what not. The bible says little about outer space. So I have always wondered about that. Other than that, I think that god is the creator.

Back in that time when the bible was written they had no belief
that an outer space even existed.So if god spoken to them they
would have known,correct?
Old 06-20-05, 05:52 PM   #65
Reflekt

IP: 2029 97B3

ok if you read in 1 Samuel David did not kill Goliath on the day he was born........
Old 06-20-05, 05:53 PM   #66
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Thats EXACTLY what I see.
Old 06-20-05, 05:54 PM   #67
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Hold up leme get my bible.
Old 06-20-05, 06:00 PM   #68
Reflekt

IP: 2029 97B3

yeah get your bible...jus playin
Old 06-20-05, 06:14 PM   #69
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I just talked to REv.And our bibles are different.how could our bibles be different?
Think man.This isn't a childrens bible.
Old 07-28-05, 09:56 PM   #72
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 9623 658A

i have a lot of thoughts on this issue, some of which have already been posted in other threads. here are my thoughts on the matter:

- "god" is a theory of creation, but by the same theory there would have to be a more powerful being to create god, and an endless line of increasingly powerful gods to create the next- the theory contradicts itself, and therefore isn't true
- what is god's motive for creating the universe?- the theory that god just decided to create people and when they die they will go to another world made by him for souls does not explain itself, there is no reason to make life, end life, and continue it- the only way for this to make sense is if mankind, and all life, is really being used for something more important, that somehow, our existence is tied to the "real" world that our creator is a part of. of course, the existence of that world is also unexplained...
- the world is too random to have been carefully planned by an all-knowing being. if god had decided to make life for some reason, why only on a handful (or possibly only one) of the millions of planets that he created- and why make the others unsuitable for life?
- if god really did interfere with our world at one point (the explanation for the "prophets" that gave us all we know about god), why doesnt he/she/it continue to guide us (physically, not in our mind, as many religions claim) in the path that we are meant to follow. and why not interfere sooner?
- the story of creation would be guessed at by anyone who didnt know. as this thread proves, humans are too curious about the mysteries of life to be satisfied without answers. in ancient civilizations, with no advanced science or communication, it makes sense that creation stories are passed down among generations, and eventually become religion. after all, many different cultures and religions have been made, all of them cite proof of the miracles that can be worked by their god(s). these stories are likely to gain a following- people in hard times would love to know that there is a life after this one where they will live eternally without the everyday struggles that they experience on earth. this gives hope, and people who lead lives without hope are eager to embrace it.
- science has given, and continues to give, explanations of phenomenons once described as miracles. theories about creation, which cannot be proven, but only explained, fail to convince a society that has always believed in a god. few people want to, or are able to believe that their explanation of life, their moral compass, and their hope for immortality was merely a story. naturally, they demand proof- proof which, like the theories of religion, cannot be proven. religion is the one surviving story, an unbased explanation, that cannot be proven wrong by science. no matter how much the theories make sense, they are no more proven than the miracles described in holy scriptures, and much less optimistic. it is hard for people to give up on their hope on a mere theory.

as you can tell, i don't believe in god. i really don't mind if people do- not being devoted to a religion, i have no theories that people who dont believe what i do are eternally condemned to suffer. to me this makes sense- to many other people, it probably won't. i just hope that religious devotion will not inspire any of you towards violence, or towards hate. that is not the principle that it i based upon. if it helps to morally guide mankind, then maybe, whether it is true or not, religion is helpful.
Old 08-23-05, 05:57 PM   #73
Thassarap
.The Movement.

IP: 9623 658A

^^any responses to that?
Old 09-09-05, 12:08 AM   #74
Thassarap
.The Movement.

IP: D673 57C3

anyone........?