RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Audio Battling > Audio Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-05, 01:11 AM   #1
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
cock mongrullll..i mean C.A.L.I. = )

IP: 9EBC 4FAF

yeah so uummmm, you IM'd me saying that once you get done smashing SevenThird me and you will battle, since you got your ass whopped by him, does this mean that you don't wanna catch another one again Mrs. No Flow? ...

I know you got me on IGnore or whatever, but set that shit up and post 1st N I'll be there...and normally I'd say sicne I called you out a million times for a battle I'll go first, but you've ducked many people so I don't trust shit...until I hear your verse myself, posted up on your paGe, I'm not posting my shit...

voTers must be audio..
voTers must have over 800 posts..
of course the regular rules apply far as no crew voTes and stuff like that..

but since you'll pull some under-handed shit and win because of ya cock biters anyway, I guess rules are kinda opintless, but whatever...they stay none-the-less...

don't bitch out on me now Pillsburyi...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:21 PM   #2
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B52 B741

Uppin.for the fat fuck to see.....once he removes that damn twinkie out the way of his cock bottled glasses
Old 06-23-05, 02:18 PM   #3
L. Veracity

IP: 950F 0FDD

notice how C.A.L.I. bitches about me ducking him when he's never posted ONCE in here ::smfh::

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 08:49 AM   #4
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^you just got k.oed thanks for the win now go die...............
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 08:42 PM   #5
CARMA SUTRA
New to RV

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 63D7 7301

you a bitch kid...cali..
dodging a girl at that..an don't even talk shit to me..cause audio i will shit on you..
BBBAAAADDDD!!!
Old 06-29-05, 10:33 PM   #6
^^..^^

IP: 28AD 5545

^your garbage and id merk you and that girl ducked me hence why my alais is 1-0 in audio dumb fag
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 04:49 PM   #7
CARMA SUTRA
New to RV

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 63D7 7301

she did'nt duck ya ass..i heard her diss track..lol..
an have you heard me audio..??

you better ask..i destroyed a whole crew by myself..your nothing..
Old 06-30-05, 08:27 PM   #8
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

aiight L..... cali says i can set it back up if you wanna go through with it.... same topic for poetry so that you don't waste ya verse if you down... holla
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 11:16 PM   #9
L. Veracity

IP: 9422 6CD7

he want a re-match cuz he no-showed me?..what a fuckin' loser...fine, set it back up, i'll let this bitch ass ho take an advantage cuz he read my verse already sure -rolls eyes-...

whatever, he proved how much of a bitch he is by not showing, that's quite enough for me...

and how did you K.O. me?..please explain that...you didn't drop your link and niether did I, you checked in while I wasn't even online to drop my link and I know you were online way before you checked in so quit B.S.ing me and take that shit off ya record like I actually lost to you cuz that shit won't ever REALLY happen and you know it...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-05, 11:19 PM   #10
L. Veracity

why would I check into a battle and then not even show?...you on some under handed shit, checking in when you know I don't be online so I wouldn't see that you checked in, you knew the thread was there way before that so you shouldah been ready especially since you talked all that shit, now I see why people don't wanna battle your dumb ass, it's not cuz they scared, it's cuz you cheat people out of their wins by doing shit like this, but I'll give you a 2nd chance just so I can shit on you...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-05, 11:21 PM   #11
L. Veracity

here I go making it simple...ain't shit getting set up again unless that win gets taken off his record cuz he didn't win...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-01-05, 02:09 AM   #12
^^..^^

^one not gonna happen two if i check or not makes no diffrence your ass aint post your verse at all so therefore if i didnt check you wouldve no showed so shut the fuck up ho

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-01-05, 02:12 AM   #13
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
why would I check into a battle and then not even show?...you on some under handed shit, checking in when you know I don't be online so I wouldn't see that you checked in, you knew the thread was there way before that so you shouldah been ready especially since you talked all that shit, now I see why people don't wanna battle your dumb ass, it's not cuz they scared, it's cuz you cheat people out of their wins by doing shit like this, but I'll give you a 2nd chance just so I can shit on you...

^^you dumb silly bitch what does me checking in have to do with you dropping your verse?i told you i was gonna check in and i did you aint drop by the time limit therefore i won stupid.wether i checked in or not you wouldve still no showed your wack no go die...............

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-01-05, 04:16 AM   #14
Castro...
QU3 M! D3$T!NO 3$ M! UN!CO 3N3M!GO

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 00A2 4ED0

lol cali not to be fucked up dawgs but stick to text..........
Old 07-01-05, 09:46 AM   #15
L. Veracity

IP: 85C0 F54B

what's the time limit after both people check in to post?...I know it's not 2 hours, cuz that's when the thread closed, about 2 hours after you checked in, cuz I checked the thread before I went to sleep that night and you hadn't checked in yet, so don't B.S. me on how I ducked you when you been ducking me for almost 2 months before this bitch...

please PROVE that you're better than me jack ass, cuz you're not proving it by putting it in your SIGy that I ducked you when the correct time limits weren't in order...

stop cheating and maybe you'd get some REAL respect instead of lame ass groupies hugging your nuts...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote: