RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-09, 11:56 PM   #16
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I didn't contradict a thing.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-17-09, 12:07 AM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

LOL even on here.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 12:59 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I didn't contradict a thing.

yes, yes you did.

it's cool though..i can understand why you'd be too ashamed to admit that your irrelevant babble about idiotic scenarios brought you to a spontaneous conclusion that you didn't ponder enough to actually agree with.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 02:19 AM   #19
сварливый

it was a single scenario, I am not ashamed of a thing, whether or not it's idiotic I don't care, and I could not possibly disagree with something hypothetical.
Old 05-17-09, 03:22 AM   #20
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
it was a single scenario, I am not ashamed of a thing, whether or not it's idiotic I don't care, and I could not possibly disagree with something hypothetical.

the hypothetical brought you to a specific conclusion....you didn't contradict the hypothetical...you contradicted the conclusion the hypothetical brought you to

every post is steadily chipping away at the idea of you understanding

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 04:19 AM   #21
сварливый

"the hypothetical brought you to a specific conclusion....you didn't contradict the hypothetical...you contradicted the conclusion the hypothetical brought you to"

the hypothetical never brought me to a fucking conclusion, show where it did? Show my contradictions?

Prove that you have any understanding at all before you say that I'm simply not understanding you........
Old 05-17-09, 12:50 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

What would you do, when I mutilate and tear myself to shreds as if attacked by an animal and not myself? Become a murderer, teach me a lesson, abandon me, or do none of the above and simply pity me?

I pray you choose the last one. We don't need any emotionally scarred people running around.

this right here, is the beginning of your conclusion, in providing ample evidence that in your mind, one option holds precedence over the others.

Continuation of scenario:

The true answer to this is "I'd just kill you and feel better about myself because I did the right thing in saving you pain and suffering"

first off...the true answer to what? this is doing 1..of 2 things..1.displaying the idea that you believe there is one and only one solution to this issue..aka..a conclusion....or....possibly and...2..it's also displaying the idea that you can come to a conclusion about the motive behind one specific action....either way..you are drawing conclusions about something

On my part, your reasoning would be flawed because I simply wasn't expecting the amount of pain. You saved me some trouble, but not the pain and suffering, in other words, you just killed me with fake justification and there's probably no one left to tell you otherwise.

drawing the conclusion that someones reasoning is flawed, simply because they didn't make a specific decision. Also supporting the idea that you came to a conclusion of having a specific solid solution to this hypothetical scenario.

you can shut the fuck up now..thankyou.

Old 05-17-09, 04:07 PM   #23
сварливый

Great! That's all I needed to know that you can't comprehend what you read. lol

"on my part"

"continuation of this SCENARIO"

and even when I did say "the true answer" that only means that I believe that there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best.

So YOU can shut the fuck up buddy.
Old 05-17-09, 04:34 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Great! That's all I needed to know that you can't comprehend what you read. lol

"on my part"

"continuation of this SCENARIO"

and even when I did say "the true answer" that only means that I believe that there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best.

So YOU can shut the fuck up buddy.

i can't comprehend? no..no no no....see..reasons why i hate arguing with you are as follows..

1...you rarely have anything interesting or profound to say in the first place.
2..90% of the shit you have to say is garbage...it's like...you want to write about something..so you just start writing...and as you go along..you find ways to make what you're talking about relevant...so it doesn't come off as incoherrent babble to the average human being.
3...the above creates a problem for you...it puts you in a position where, you don't really agree with what it is you're saying in the first place...because when you started writing...you wern't really saying anything specific..just putting words into sentences...much of them used out of context or innaprorpiately....and as time goes on...as i stated...you try your damndest to link everything together...to make it sound like it's all one thought..when really, it's a bunch of random, nonsensical ideas, jumbled together....what does this mean for you? 1...you're a fool...2...when someone points out the flaws...you are able to counter by saying..."you don't understand"...which...isn't true by any means...if anything...it's you who doesn't understand...because you made some stupid shit up to make yourself appear intelligent...it's sort of like playing devils advocate..accept for you don't really have a specific stance before you start.

all this, means its impossible to argue with you...not because you're right..not because you're wrong...but because you didn't understand the concept well enough in the first place, to represent a certain angle of the topic...making it impossible for you to argue one side..or the other...hence the contradiction....had you have had a decent knowledge of what it was you wanted to say...instead of having no idea what you wanted to say and just started talking....it's almost like..you're arguing with me..and yourself at the same time...it's crazy to watch.

oh..and this...

that only means that I believe that there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best.

that right there...you wern't born thinking that...that isn't hereditary thought....it's a conclusion you came to, through the hypothetical scenario.

2. the last main division of a discourse, usually containing a summing up of the points and a statement of opinion or decisions reached.
3. a result, issue, or outcome; settlement or arrangement: The restitution payment was one of the conclusions of the negotiations.
4. final decision: The judge has reached his conclusion.
5. a reasoned deduction or inference

so..in your OPINION...there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best...that is your fucking conclusion from the hypothetical.

seriously..shut the fuck up

Old 05-17-09, 04:47 PM   #25
сварливый

lol, you did nothing there but prove that your method of representation always ends with a conclusion. So basically even though I read all the nonsense you bothered to type, I can still mainly respond to your conclusion.

My response: Old

Read the post above it for the conclusion WITHOUT your useless annoying bullshit added on

and stop telling me to shut the fuck up lmaoooo, I'll stop telling you too

lord knows you won't.. but you should just stop because of multiple reasons including you look more and more stupid each time
Old 05-17-09, 05:48 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
lol, you did nothing there but prove that your method of representation always ends with a conclusion. So basically even though I read all the nonsense you bothered to type, I can still mainly respond to your conclusion.

My response: Old

Read the post above it for the conclusion WITHOUT your useless annoying bullshit added on

and stop telling me to shut the fuck up lmaoooo, I'll stop telling you too

lord knows you won't.. but you should just stop because of multiple reasons including you look more and more stupid each time

here...no "useless" annoying bullshit.

you came to a conclusion(s)..hence, one of a few contradictions.

bottom line.

now, shut the fuck up.

Old 07-02-09, 09:30 AM   #27
Compose

IP: CD42 4056

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
un-purposeful cruelty choices:
-You can be reverse logical, in that if, you won't kill me because you're not a murderer. Would you hand me the gun? If you don't, you're cruelly leaving me there to die painfully. If you do give me the gun, you would have killed me.

This is flawed. I wouldn't of killed you by handing you the gun. You'd kill yourself. If I give you a cup of ice cream and you eat it, did I just force-feed you ice cream? No. You ate the ice cream on your own.

Anyway I'd leave you alone to your business because if you want to cut yourself apart then go ahead. I'm not teaching you a lesson or anything, I just don't care. That's your decision.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-02-09, 01:20 PM   #28
сварливый

IP: 9BD5 1687

Well I guess but when you give a child a gun and he goes on a shooting rampage - logically speaking point B wouldn't exist without point A.

So no you didn't force the kid to go to point B, you just gave him point A, paving the path to an eligible point B.
Old 07-03-09, 06:34 AM   #29
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 0113 B754

thats when we get into the ethics of "enabling"...