RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-09, 05:20 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
whats the crazyst practical joke youve ever done

IP: 90DD 370A

this was when i was about 19 and just being really stupid with a bunch of my friends actually i did it with supervillains brother, and sv and his other brother and friends were watching from a distance..liittle bit racist but everyone was for it
including the black guys...(im not racist by the way).........
but one night we decided to do a bunch of practical jokes but ill only name the most funny one........
we started by trying to pull a prank at the first jack n the box but it failed,anyway
we had an idea so sv start drawing nazi signs one me and the eagle and everything with a sharpi we took one of our black friends and put him in his boxers and socks and put him in the back of sv's brothers trunk of his car
and we were bumpin racist music,we pull up to the place where u take your orders at the second jack n the box,and the lady asked what we wanted to order, and my friend said i want a chicken sandwich and make sure the bread is WHITE and the meat is WHITE, and we were head bangin and everything,so we pull up to the window and u can hear our black friend in the back of the trunk screamin for help and he was kicking the car so it was moving and it was loud,so were literally waiting like 10 minutes for our food so we think they called the cops so were getting ready to take off,and all the sudden the lady hands us our food,and as soon as she did that sv's brother pops the trunk and this black guy jumps out screaming and starts running (and its like a friday and the drive thru is packed) but anyway he jumps out and all the sudden my friend pulls off and starts chasing him and then i jump out tatted up in all nazi shit with my shirt off and start chasing him on foot while my friend starts chasing him with his car,and im yelling get back here your not gonna get away hella loud and anyway i chase him to the back of a store thats near by to where no one can see us and we started busting up laughing and when we gave each other a hug, it just so happened that there was a car full of black guys behind us but when they saw us hugging and laughing so hey knew it was a prank and thank god we didnt get shot but shit was mad funny and crazy.......whats the crazyst practical joke youve ever done??????

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 10-29-09 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-29-09, 11:26 AM   #2
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 3405 B39E

lol @ you being half naked and hugging a half naked tied up male.

i doubt the car behind you really thought it was a joke
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 01:38 AM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

no they thought it was for real,but when they saw us hugging they knew it was a joke,and he wasnt tied up.

Old 10-30-09, 09:20 AM   #4
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 0F2F 1E80

so it didnt look like you were pouncing him in a bed of feathers and he was attempting to catch you?
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 04:38 AM   #5
_Talksic_
Addicted

no thats just u imagining fantasys with bill orielly and getting them mixed up with what im trying to say

Old 11-02-09, 06:36 AM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3AF6 0673

that does sound funny in a fucked up kinda way lol
Old 11-02-09, 07:52 PM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 7202 441D

yeah it was pretty funny