RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-09, 03:05 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
where science and religion connect

IP: 90DD 370A

chew on this...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYLHxcqJmoM
watch all ten

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 10-31-09 at 04:30 AM.
Old 11-02-09, 01:02 PM   #2
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

sounds interesting yo! I'm checking it out right now.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 03:57 AM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 7202 441D

^whad u think??

Old 11-16-09, 02:25 AM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: E85A CDD0

dont sleep people this puts the darwin theory to shame

Old 11-19-09, 10:16 AM   #5
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: C2AE A40D

danm i finally proove something and no one pays attention

Old 11-19-09, 01:28 PM   #6
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 40AB 0F00

why don't you write down the main subject matter that intrigues you so much instead of expecting us to sit and watch ten videos?

thanx
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 01:42 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Hey man, so I'm watching this and its not really saying a whole lot about proving religion so far, its just telling us that evolution has holes in its origional concept...

Sounds like a load of gap theory to me... Darwanism isnt a be all and end all to science... Darwan's book is NOT the scientific bible.. Its an idea thats been put forward in the scientific community that holds the basis for further study... This sort of thing happens a lot believe me..

See the fundemental difference to religion and science is that science is a DYANMIC train of thought that is constantly changing and re-forming itself as new evidence is presented.. Religion is a stagnant non-budging stalemate of unproveable idealistic fiction.. Aside from the higher level of athiesm in the scientific community which is due to personal belief in people true science does not make assumptions.. These people can talk till their blue in the face about how wrong darwin's origional evolution theory was, but it actually doesnt get them ANY closer ON ANY LEVEL to proving their own belief's...

A number of scenarios are possible here... Even extra-terrestrial life discovering this planet and giving it the basic ingrediants for what we have today is quite feasable. Even an asteroid with some sort of unknown cell organisms crashing into the earths ocean is remotly plausable..

There are so many unknowns.. You cannot simply say "oh science made a mistake so religion MUST be correct".. THAT is a 'gap' theory... I say to these people that one day science will almost definatly figure it out, if their right then hip fucken hooray if their wrong then its going to be true scientific evidence thats going to show them the way so they can re-write 2000 year old documents and run away with their tail between their legs like they have on SO many occaisions.
Old 11-20-09, 06:49 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
why don't you write down the main subject matter that intrigues you so much instead of expecting us to sit and watch ten videos?

thanx

basicly what i was trying to point out was that darwins theory is that everything came from one molecule or atom and branched out to make different species but research shows that not everything is connected and not sure cant remember how the video states it but the research basicly says the species were just created,no history of them evolving.

Old 11-20-09, 06:58 AM   #9
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
Hey man, so I'm watching this and its not really saying a whole lot about proving religion so far, its just telling us that evolution has holes in its origional concept...

Sounds like a load of gap theory to me... Darwanism isnt a be all and end all to science... Darwan's book is NOT the scientific bible.. Its an idea thats been put forward in the scientific community that holds the basis for further study... This sort of thing happens a lot believe me..

See the fundemental difference to religion and science is that science is a DYANMIC train of thought that is constantly changing and re-forming itself as new evidence is presented.. Religion is a stagnant non-budging stalemate of unproveable idealistic fiction.. Aside from the higher level of athiesm in the scientific community which is due to personal belief in people true science does not make assumptions.. These people can talk till their blue in the face about how wrong darwin's origional evolution theory was, but it actually doesnt get them ANY closer ON ANY LEVEL to proving their own belief's...

A number of scenarios are possible here... Even extra-terrestrial life discovering this planet and giving it the basic ingrediants for what we have today is quite feasable. Even an asteroid with some sort of unknown cell organisms crashing into the earths ocean is remotly plausable..

There are so many unknowns.. You cannot simply say "oh science made a mistake so religion MUST be correct".. THAT is a 'gap' theory... I say to these people that one day science will almost definatly figure it out, if their right then hip fucken hooray if their wrong then its going to be true scientific evidence thats going to show them the way so they can re-write 2000 year old documents and run away with their tail between their legs like they have on SO many occaisions.

dont feel like watching the video agian and its been a while and i want to get to writing but................yea i see what your saying, just like i said in the post above the point i was trying to get across was that not everything stems from one molecule or atom..all the sudden life just appeared..could it have been from extra terrestials who really knows?? regaurdless ima still trust in jesus..but
i doubt an asteroid crashed will litte micro organisms cuz that would be evolution and that was proved wrong in the video..but their are a number of possibilitys but ima trust the bible and have faith.

Old 11-21-09, 12:31 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
dont feel like watching the video agian and its been a while and i want to get to writing but................yea i see what your saying, just like i said in the post above the point i was trying to get across was that not everything stems from one molecule or atom..all the sudden life just appeared..could it have been from extra terrestials who really knows?? regaurdless ima still trust in jesus..but
i doubt an asteroid crashed will litte micro organisms cuz that would be evolution and that was proved wrong in the video..but their are a number of possibilitys but ima trust the bible and have faith.

I have faith in god..

I've given my life to him but I dont get down with the hype surrounding these large religious denominations.. I feel they act like they know WAY too much about the unknown.
Old 11-21-09, 01:04 PM   #11
_Talksic_
Addicted

i feel u there are alot of denominations,but everyone that branches off christianity agreees on one thing get babtized in jesus name and repent daily and u should be good, ,sence youve already given your life to him.good shit.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 11-21-09 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-05-10, 07:31 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 00B4 2242

he said he's given himself to god not jesus bro....

and getting water thrown on you by a priest honestly isnt going to change shit in the real gods eyes, whoever or whatever that god may be

you can believe that child rapists who are christians will go to heaven cuz they accepted jesus but I don't.
Old 03-09-10, 09:16 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: F8CE 7EC9

^^^^^^^^your right having water being sprinkled on u doesnt mean shit to god cuz u have to be fully submerssed in water,not just sprinkled,thats catholic not christian,and priests are also catholic notchristian they do most of the raping kids,im not saying some christains dont,and if they repent and actually turn from their sins their fine..and jesus is the only way to god but there are tons of way to jesus....but def do understand all the confusion cuz all the different branches of christianity twist the word different so the way to look at it is the only thing thats important is jesus..the bible says if u denyhim during your life he will deny u before the father.

Old 03-17-10, 11:56 PM   #14
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 0F2F 1E80

Some of the best of this earth's christians have been catholic.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-10, 05:06 AM   #15
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

^^^^^meaning they realized that being a catholic wasnt workin for em,so they became christian cuz they realized jesus is the high priest not the pope,and realized the catholics worship mary more than jesus,and have statues in most of their churches maybe??