RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-10, 02:48 AM   #1
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Who's a free mason?

IP: E3CC AB86

are you, or do you know anyone that is or was?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-10, 07:11 AM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

ive known a couple....
how about you?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 12-02-10 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-03-10, 12:54 PM   #3
M&rk

they are very sneaky buggers. i've been surrounded by them my whole life and hadn't known or really cared to know, but now that i've opened my eyes i have noticed a lot. everytown in my area has a lodge and i've kinda been aware of that most my life, but never took the time to think what that means. talksic, are you from america? well, really anywhere, they're everywhere.
if anyone is interested in gettin a little bit in their minds and methods check out masonicinfo.com and davidicke.com
but be prepared to be patronised because that seems to be their only form of discussion.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 05:10 PM   #4
M&rk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-03-10, 05:16 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7238 0101

my grandfather was a free mason

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-03-10, 05:23 PM   #6
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
my grandfather was a free mason

i know how that goes
when did you learn this, (age in your life, years ago?) and did have a conversation with him(or another family member) about the degree he's at. my understanding of masonic members is that it isn't usually just one person from the family i.e. usually takes up a large chunk of the family tree.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-03-10, 07:22 PM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

from the research ive done and from talking to masons, is that they use to be legit, our forefathers were masons, and had americas best interest at heart,
but as the saying goes and the truth says, the Illuminati infiltrated them and they became a small sub faction of the illuminati, there are a alot of sub factions,
if you watch the video zeitgeist the omissions (the one where the song by pairs what would you do is playing) it will show you all the sub factions. fuck it heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZYbAhL858
but the free masons sold out, theres different rumors about when, how and who,
and really i dont know, theres to many theorys out there to even know the truth and realistically the truth isnt known to the majority of the masons, then let alone to the public..but they have been infiltrated cause they use to be good people, and as in all things you can tell by the fruit, especially of the forefathers and all their quotes.
to many to list,(you can youtube em) but they are and would be against almost everything america stands for right now..ex, the central banks being allowed to control the issue of currency would probly be the main one..ex the loss of libertys..you could probly youtube that as well... they wrote warnings to not let what happened happen,
they were geniuses they gave us the blueprint of how to run this country should run, and thats not whats happening..
but thats also why they gave us the second amendment,just for that reason..
.........................but to sum it up they use to be good and now arnt. and yeah they do have lodges everywhere i know where a couple are locally, and i reside in the united states..naz is a mason he raps about it in one song where he talks about having to hide in a lodge for protection. jay z and rick ross have a song called free mason, so thats easy to tell, kanye is a mason,and got punked by who ever else he works for that made him apologize to bush for his comments on katrina,lol pussy. prodigys a mason. they have infiltrated everything.

Old 12-03-10, 07:33 PM   #8
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7238 0101

i didn't find out from him, it was actually my Great Grandfather....i learned becasue my Great Grandmother had died, and at the funeral theirs is a huge Mason's symbol for all the mason's, and my grandmother pointed out that my grandpa's head stone (which isn't in their spot, hes next to my grandmother) is taken care of by those guys, like they come and clean off his and all the other old masons plots, and just keep them nice llooking.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-03-10, 09:43 PM   #9
M&rk

baphomet being a free mason makes sense. i didn't listen to much of his tunes nor think he was that old, but he and his wifey i'm sure are very happy.
eye saw a symbol on a family members car and asked a couple questions.
i think its very strange how family members dont seem to pass on their family history very well when they're free masons

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-04-10, 06:05 AM   #10
_Talksic_
Addicted

its weird how that shit works, my grandpa was a sniper protecting gerald ford during public appearances, mainly speeches ,and had a lot to do with the government, and our family literally doesnt know half the shit hes done,(i honestly dont know how his marriage has lasted because of it)(hes actually had to change his last more than once) i mean he reads german fluently and probly speaks it for all i know but honestly he will pry die of natural causes cause knowing him hell die with anything he knows, and it sucks his loyalty is like blood,and there is no changing him no matter what, if you question him its, rush limbagh this bill oreilly that, but i rarely touch any subject related to politics, first cause hes to set in his ways and 2nd cause whats really important is christ and me and my best friend who attends bible college try to talk about jesus with him and he is to stubborn, but we will succeed eventually,(god willing)..
but it is crazy how loyal people are to their what would you call it, their ahh, for lack of better wording in this case (establishment/society)
its crazy how dedicated they are to their cause.. or whatever it is.

Old 12-04-10, 02:25 PM   #11
M&rk

yeah you would think you would want to pass on whatever information you can to your blood so they are better equipped for this so called life, but brainwashed old ppl who love their cults more than their family don't seem to see it that way. 'mk ultra'

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-04-10, 05:49 PM   #12
Lysol
New Jack

IP: EB18 F819

I Know my old boss was one, well someone I worked for sometimes, probably in high power too, I hate the feeling they are around. But there is a lodge very near where I live, old one, been there since 1888's, by the little sign in front. Not only that they own the city where I live. They have there logo in every trash bin. The thing is they are everywhere all over the world, all in high power, every president was one.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 12-04-10, 06:16 PM   #13
M&rk

you know that and i tried gettin both you and talksic to comment on how the forum mod guy nos had his name as baphomet, and he's free mason. baphomet isn't very much a nice thing in christian terms. everyone makes their own decisions, nos would be able to explain things better than me just pointing a finger, but to what point does it matter when a cult starts putting their symbols on trash cans and owns presidents and... who's the "enemy?"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-04-10, 07:30 PM   #14
Lysol
New Jack

IP: EB18 F819

I don't know much about baphomet, I already know he's a devil worshiper, he's open about it. I've seen it on his avatars, but you can worship the devil without knowing you are. For instance, anything you put before God or spend more time on becomes your idol. You cannot serve two masters.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 12-04-10, 07:41 PM   #15
M&rk

yeah, i'm gettin closer to Jesus slowly ,but surely here my whole life. but a hard thing for me is like how nonchalantly you talk about something or someone like a devil worshipper. :conpiricy test: who was the only person that really knew real world details about teromoto's suicide? and wasn't teromoto like really 'spirtual'?

my reverbnation.com page