RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-10, 10:15 AM   #16
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8B93 63DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
honestly jtr your right no matter how much research you do you never know the true truth,otherwise you would be with em or dead...but you can get an overall broad perspective of whats going on, you wont for the most part know thee, um, what would you call it, not geopolitics, but geo secret societys plans? lol (for obvious lack of better wording) but you will get the general idea of whats going on.
but at the same time you are wrong jtr, (and i mean no offence) but you can only burry your head in the sand for so long before you have to face the shit thats coming
and you being a jew and me supporting jews, are gonna get it the worse whether you want to believe that or not...and as for not being able to change things, im not familiar with the canadian constitution (if you guys have one)
but we as americans are taught from birth that we have a say and that we can change things, and there are (believe it or not) a lot of people ready to fight and die for that. including myself..and im not talking down on canadians....
and for the record coke, if you didnt know (not sure if you do) but you can edit anything on wikepedia thats why if you go to a wikepedia page you see the little blue letters in parenthacy's at the bottom right that says edit..probly why 2v was so fond of using it. and as for youtube there is obvious truth and lies, it all depends where you look and who the source is.

Probably why?
Do yourself a good, Christian; judge the action and not the intent.
so I used wikipedia a lot as a source, dandy. ... don't speculate the intent or reasoning.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-10, 02:22 AM   #17
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

um im think the answer is obvious, so you could change the information to try and prove your points that would otherwise have no credibility..
and im not in a position to judge anyone,therefore i dont.im just pointing out the obvious.
and whats thee "intent"? to try and prove your right when you lose debates?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 12-15-10, 07:32 AM   #18
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 5C4D 2FBE

Sit back and have a thought.
The obvious is the action. The intent is not obvious, and is the same as reasoning.
Quit being stupid... judging my reasoning and then asking the intent as if you're more innocent than a child in your follies.

I have not lost a debate on this site. The closest I've come to that is saying things incorrectly unpurposefully (and the only thing I edit is my post, not wikipedia.) and of course arguing by opinion, where there are no winners.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 09:31 PM   #19
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 1026 B0C6

um speak english.. and for the record, there is winning debates if you can prove your opinions (which arnt opinions if proven true)....example, apexx use to rape everyone in most of the threads ive read where he debated.

Old 12-27-10, 01:14 PM   #20
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: B421 CD09

So is Christianity an opinion or the truth?..
Old 12-27-10, 04:21 PM   #21
_Talksic_
Addicted

how'd i know you were gonna say that.. i already knew what i was gonna say back to that before you wrote it, christainity relys on having faith, and that cant be defined under either category..
im gonna start calling you 2predictable.

Old 12-27-10, 07:10 PM   #22
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 5C4D 2FBE

Alright. Ill take that nickname. But back on subject,
if you care so much about proof....

Where's your faith?
Old 12-28-10, 05:26 AM   #23
_Talksic_
Addicted

of all things your humble, i accept and respect that.. now back on subject,
proof, im gonna break this one down, if you are serious and i mean serious about god and believe in jesus christ, he will communicate to you in ways you wouldnt imagine..
one random example the one that happens the most to me
(you always hear the saying god works in mysterious ways)
is ill read a chapter of the bible usually one chapter a day, ill soak it in have a thought of the day you can say, of the scripture that stuck out most to me, usually the next time i turn on the god channel, theyre talking and going over the scripture that i was reading, its happened countless times...
second example i will be listening to secular or religious music while in debates on this site as well as others, and ill be looking for a word to express what im trying to say and the rapper will say the word leading up to as im typing it,its happened twice while typing this one...those are the two that happen the most..i wont get into the others cause of my personal life..
but if you seek a relationship with him, and are serious about it he will communicate, but everyones different and he communicates in different ways to different people, just look for it, im not claiming im articulate or smart, but my spiritual discernment is literally off the charts, and again im not claiming to be smart but to me almost everything is common sense...honestly we may not get along on here but i emplore you to believe and search for results,(and god knows your heart and your true intentions,so dont confuse yourself or try and trick him cause it wont work) but first you must understand how lucifer tryed to temp jesus by saying,
"jump off of this cliff and angels will catch and save you and then jesus told him Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. {6} "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'" {7} Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"
so that being adapted to this conversation, dont do it just to prove that god exists, or put him to the test, thats where faith comes in, the definition of faith is....i wont post the whole definition, look it up if you want, but the basic breakdown says, believing in something that you cant see..
and as for MY faith, i believe in god without a doubt i have sense i was like 8 as far as i can remember, but am i a perfect christain, f no, and i have more personal reasons for that as explained in previous threads, i want to get married vs the rapture...does that give me the right to get drunk,party, and do what i do, no, but marriage to me is worth any persecution..thats just me, a simple nobody that understands the bible, the only part i dont understand is, and i hate to paraphrase but couldnt find it, the bible says it a couple times " god has prepared a place for us better then any man can imagine"
thats what i personally deal with, and there is the understanding of MY faith and something i struggle with on a daily basis..so theres my faith.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 12-28-10 at 05:32 AM.