RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Blacksmith 0 0%
.::N-Sight::. 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-04, 11:39 AM   #1
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

N-Sight vs. Black Smith

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

16 line max

No crew/hate/dr/bull shit votes

Verses due ASAP

holla

Old 05-25-04, 11:40 AM   #2
Blacksmith
New to RB

IP: B89A 3C2B

im in....holla back soon...........................

Old 05-26-04, 09:11 AM   #3
Blacksmith
New to RB

ight sumthin real quick check

You winning aint even a maybe 'he might'..u cant afford braggin rights
This dude can fight?.hes shook...he aint even in the ring let alone 'iN-sight'..
cuts detach you open, youve deleted so much your delete keys broken..
restrain from posting, claim your a vet? then RB regrets youve spoken
Your unbalanced, unfocused, dude your talents just hopelesss...cut the crap
He plays the gym rather then field huggin more balls then jockstraps
Blacks landslides a whitewash,alsmost unfair...hes plain like he wasnt there
he asked me to school his ass but i aint got skills to spare
its rare youll get on top, get smoked like vapours from steampots
im writing hands hot, like re reading my verse was your death plot..
Im on a rampage of fun, this asthmatic cant out run me, my endurance is blessfull.......Im wreckin you, u aint got the balls to fight wen im rippin out your testicles..get laid in coffins where im resting you..

Old 05-26-04, 09:59 AM   #4
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: 4289 77F4

muhahahaahhaaaaa

Aiyo,

First off,

Even if you were a 'Black Smith' you couldn't 'forge a weapon' out of that wack shit..-*
Ur verse was a valiant effort..too bad ur just another win on my battle STAT list..-
Starting with the fact bish..u dissed yourself more than me in your own spit..-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmith
..i aint got skills to spare..

.....................................that's because you ain't have shit to start with..-
Bitch, I'm clippin' u up more than barbers..cuz in here, u a 'hair light' to fight..-
U should just 'Beat it' dawg..like ur avy, I'll have ur head spinnin' on the 'mike' tonight..-**
I paint pictures with flow ur just a 'back drop'..crack ya spine and end ur 'back talk'..-
See, this battle is like BEFORE & AFTER shot..mine is 'phat', urs is the 'bony' wack part..-
Look at slim's writtens it's like slim pickin's..shit ain't heavy, so light I can swim wit it..-
'Smith turn the light out on SIGHT?..nah, I'm too bright, ur too 'dim witted'..-
Ur flow is wholly forgettable like close caption..it's so pitiful I gotta get rid of you..-
Ur weak shit can crack with a hit or two..you're so wack, no crew will consider you..-
Nigga, I'm sick of dudes postin' 'songs without hooks'..ur style is played like Fifty Cents..-
U accepted my call-out..A.K.A. lyrical rape, so that made the proposal Indecent..-

Fuck outta huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

How the fuck can you take yourself serious..rappin' when the crowd ain't even listenin..-
I just smash ya ass into a grease spot..Black Smith flat on the pavement glistenin.--

Get the fuck outta huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!

Old 05-26-04, 10:07 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DF7B C8F7

Ouch ouch ouch thats burnin man hott as hell battle both sides peeps.

Blacksmith: tight verse nice personal and punches a lil multie used as well nicely done u got talent and skill keep elevating it man.

N-Sight: What can i say well fuck them who think im a d/r but damn u took this wit ease...u used good feedin nicely done came brilliantly wit the personals and punches killah wordplay structure was stretched but the style you were usin wit it really worked props to ya man you got this.

V/N-Sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 05-26-04, 10:09 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DF7B C8F7

Seems as though i cant vote oh well it dont matter it's still gonn be 5-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 05-26-04, 10:24 AM   #7
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: 4289 77F4

uppin this thread for votes to start rolling in

holla bac

Old 05-26-04, 10:26 AM   #8
Blacksmith
New to RB

woah ok nice nice..uppin this also..good battle sight

Old 05-26-04, 10:27 AM   #9
anxiety

IP: 1413 8EC9

Didnt like either verse. But NSight had originality in his. So he wins.

Old 05-26-04, 10:53 AM   #10
cityboi
Banned: Cheating

IP: D855 B849

Damn dis wuz a tight battle and both Mc's did dey thing punchlines were about even but when it come 2 da bars dat hit hardest i would have 2 say sight gets dis overall but keep doin wut u doin smith

vote=sight

Old 05-26-04, 10:54 AM   #11
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP: A597 E53E

N-Sight had better punches, originality for sure, and FIYAH. Blacksmiths punches were played, and like N-Sight said, seemed like he was hurtin himself more than N-Sight.

Fav lines:
Blacksmith - its rare youll get on top, get smoked like vapours from steampots
im writing hands hot, like re reading my verse was your death plot..

N-Sight - all pretty tight, but good closer
Nigga, I'm sick of dudes postin' 'songs without hooks'..ur style is played like Fifty Cents..-
U accepted my call-out..A.K.A. lyrical rape, so that made the proposal Indecent..-

vote: N-Sight, easily

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all  
Old 05-26-04, 11:02 AM   #12
SLUT!

IP: BBC8 FBB2

nsight takes this because his verse was overall better in every catagory except for structure...........N-your punches was hot and they knocked out the HERB.......work on reworing or tweaking the way you set up your punches cause they could hit alot harder if you did that......you need to work on your structure though cause it takes away from you flow......other then that shit is good......keep it up....e-z

BlakSmith-only thing you had going for you was your structure.........your flow sucked because it just did...lol....your punches wasnt really punches and your whole verse was just a bunch of filler lines and played weak ass shit......elevate man....no hate just constructive critisim.....pc

v/.:N-Sight:.

honest vote please
JOKE BATTLE

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-26-04, 11:20 AM   #13
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

IP: F302 F64E

Black Thief vs. Fourmost
man this battle was lopsided
it was just not even fair...
blacksmith...the only thing you had going was your flow
your punchlines sucked....dont believe me?laugh with me as you read them
Your unbalanced, unfocused, dude your talents just hopelesss...cut the crap
He plays the gym rather then field huggin more balls then jockstraps
Blacks landslides a whitewash,alsmost unfair...hes plain like he wasnt there
he asked me to school his ass but i aint got skills to spare
^^wow...did you do that all by yourself?
elevate kid...3/10

N-Sight...it was aiight flow..I think you need to leave these herbs alone..you losin ya luster wastin talent on them

ya punches were nice though
Look at slim's writtens it's like slim pickin's..shit ain't heavy, so light I can swim wit it..-
'Smith turn the light out on SIGHT?..nah, I'm too bright, ur too 'dim witted'..-
Ur flow is wholly forgettable like close caption..it's so pitiful I gotta get rid of you..-
Ur weak shit can crack with a hit or two..you're so wack, no crew will consider
^^^lol

and ya flow was even better and you easily topped black smith and you get my vote
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief  
Old 05-26-04, 11:20 AM   #14
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

IP: F302 F64E

vote on my battle at the top of the link
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief  
Old 05-26-04, 11:22 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 6F4C 0628

BATTLE BREAKDOWN

Black Smith
dog i never heard of u but that spit was gud playa. ure structure was squared with everything kept nicely together the same length and shit. u had some nice flow goin and i was feelin ure verse. used some nice personals and ure punches were fairly strong with good connection, used a little multi in there to which was good.
Overall 7/10

N-Sight
damn playa u came with the heat there. ure structure was good but there was room for improvement but ure flow was on top form from start to finish. u came hard with the personals in that battle and ure standard punches were strong and u hit black smith hard. u opened well and closed even better puttin up and all-round gud performance. one thing tho, i didn't like the quote thing because way too many ppl do that already makin it less original and deadly visionz and metaphysik have been usin it a lot longer than u.
Overall 8.5/10

V/ - N-Sight