RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2 Punch League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-07, 03:56 AM   #11
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's okay, I'll just keep banning your shitty accounts and deleting your posts. Anything else posted after your little 'Hahaz im teh greatest every guy on here wants my cock' fag fit.

Go ahead, respond, spam, you're just building up more reasons for me to actually get you banned instead of just taking away your right to see my forum. You're a fucking loser f'real. rofl

You won't get me banned cuz Strobe knows im the shit, bitch. If I talk to him on msn, he might just ban YOU. He's got a lot more respect for what I did for the site in the past, then for what you've done with it recently. Cuz what I did back then means something, and this league now, trying to save the site, means NOTHING. If I really wanted to dick you out, i'd get strobe to replace me as the mod for the league, but I got no time and would let it die, and im cool with some dudes here and they seem to like the gayness of this league so I let you keep it up. Bro I replied to a PM you sent me with a picture of my nuts stating "SUCK MY BALLS", and you're trying to tell me you don't have enough to get me banned off the site yet? Son, ANYONE will get banned off this site for that, but strobe aint gonna ban ME off the site, he'll ban me from your gay league to make the people happy, but he's got more than enough respect for me than to ban me from the site. Eat a dick. If I do get banned i'll be surprised, but I gotta 5 other accounts on here, so once again, lick my clean shaven, huge nuts.