RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-04, 03:20 AM   #1
krakajack
New to RB

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Into Eternity

IP: 2BDD 99FE

my knees tremble in anticipation
the heart races through the darkness
arms strugling to keep hold
fear

i see light in front of me
my mind strugles to adjust
my eyes do the same
shock

distance becomes futile
worry becomes peace
the body melts away
useless

empires crumble bemeath me
time is meaningless
they all play through me
power

tears stream down the faces
panic sets in everywhere
questions sore to me
responsibility

change the resultant force
pain forgotten yet known
curiosity quiets fear
as i move into eternity
Send a message via AIM to krakajack Send a message via Yahoo to krakajack   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-04, 05:30 PM   #2
krakajack
New to RB

IP: 37A2 2804

damn, not a single person read? up................................................ ..................
Send a message via AIM to krakajack Send a message via Yahoo to krakajack   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-04, 05:32 PM   #3
FanTa ZeE

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7A38 2D7B

well, i'm sorry nobody responded to this, but i thought if there was one this that stood out here it was the constrast between simplicity and complexinty, your use of vacab demonstrated the deeper thoughts portrayed in the simplistic structure..i know from experience..contrasts work well....

keep it up and i hope you get more replies!
Old 01-17-04, 06:06 PM   #4
krakajack
New to RB

thanks a lot. still uppin............................................. ..............................
Old 01-17-04, 10:16 PM   #5
krakajack
New to RB

uppin please............................................ ............................................
Old 01-18-04, 12:12 PM   #6
shawty"B"
shawty"B"

From: Tha many wishes that people make in their dreams...tha depths of a cutters cuts...as shallow as they seem
IP: 4577 CD9A

this one doesnt make much sense to me..... theres not enought meaning to it and it seems forced. i think f you add more to it and make sure theres some meaning in it, it would turn to be a great peice. keep it up!! return tha fava n read mine!
Send a message via AIM to shawty"B"   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-04, 02:27 PM   #7
krakajack
New to RB

IP: 5E8E 873B

no, there is plenty of meaning to it, just look a lil deeper than the surface. u actually gotta think to get it, not just read it. thats y its a poem.
Old 01-18-04, 02:46 PM   #8
babygangsta86
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: DBC9 89DC

u need to bring a little more emotion ya know to what u write. dont make it a mystery. but other then thats its a really good poem
Old 01-18-04, 03:26 PM   #9
L.A.STR~E~TZ
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-2
IP: FED5 F313

hmm, im not a fan of this one at all. it had good vocab, thats not a problem. it had intelligence to it which made it alright to read. i didnt feel any emotion to it, just words...i dont know if thats just me or wat but thats how i felt or didnt. good imagery, good use of senses. thats all i got to say, just wish there was more emotion and feeling to make it more enjoyable and more relateable to the reader.

-GG-
Old 01-18-04, 07:20 PM   #10
filed
Sharp Perfection.

IP: 4427 B15C

ok for this piece i for one liked it, simple on the outside, structure and vocab, but when you actually read it and understand whats being said then you relise the complex parts to it. ppl may not have felt emotion for the simple fact that too many just scroll throu all these poems and treat them all the same, but when they come to one that may take some effort to relise its meaning then they give up, passing up all the message and emotion. actually this piece might have drawn me in alittle more too because it reminds me of one i wrote awhile back, same structure and all. and intellegent piece.

~Tera~
DONT HATE

PS, sometimes a poem with a mystery topic are the best ones. ppl just have to try to understand harder, and if they still cant well then its their lose
Send a message via AIM to filed Send a message via MSN to filed Send a message via Yahoo to filed   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-04, 07:38 PM   #11
krakajack
New to RB

IP: 16A9 B785

thanks a lot for really taking the time to read this. i was begining to wonder if anyone would understand wat i was tryin to say, or if i had just screwed up. thanks to u and also fanta zee for really looking at this and to all who replied. if u have anything else u would like me to see hit me up n i'll take a look.

p.s. ur avatar is hot man.
Old 01-19-04, 10:39 PM   #12
varentao

IP: 4621 6ECB

Had a very passive feel. Misty...fleeting.

Which maybe played well to what i percieved as the subject. Deterioration to death. Demise even. From beinfg on the brink, to actually going over and into it...

...i especially liked how you came back to 'responsibility'. Whcih i percieved as being the person thinking of family. Bills. Money. The person's responsiblity's in life that he/she can no longer fulfill....so becomes sad. But mainly about family.

The end was sweeping. Fitting even. Maybe a bit uneven and akward at times. But i enjoyed reading it. It was eerie, had an unusual sense to it..

Maybe someone who's just been hit by a car. Or the eventual demise of someone with cancer. A man of war. Or a woman of service. It's all relative to this in a way...(i think?!)...

..resp...
Old 01-20-04, 07:08 AM   #13
TheHandsOfGod
Audio..Till Its All Over!

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 1BB0 9CE7

this drop was aight..u could have made ur lines longer..n got to the point better..u need to work on ur flow when u do this..but other than that..it was a good topic..n content in it was allright..like i said..it had potential..but u need to flow better..and make ur lines a lil longer

hit up mi P.S its called ~FreeDom~
Send a message via AIM to TheHandsOfGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 05:22 PM   #14
code-187
Light Weight

IP: DF7B C8F7

i didnt understand this too well but it was still quite good jus try and use better vocab in future

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108195

anyway krakajack wats happenig with textbook i was thinking about a recruitment thread do you want me too, pm me

Last edited by code-187 : 01-23-04 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-24-04, 05:02 PM   #15
krakajack
New to RB

IP: 155C 9B34

yea man, go ahead and do it. i'll give u foll recrutin powers. do ya thing man......................