RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-05, 02:03 PM   #122
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Uhh.. I really don't think you can blame him for not predicting that the levees wouldn't hold.. as that is where New Orleans got fucked over.
Old 09-04-05, 08:47 PM   #124
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

lmao @ efecx gettin hated on for bein concerned.

And Word @ Bush constantly bein on holiday when bad shits happenin

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-05, 09:46 PM   #125
LyricalMa$tamind
.:Lyrically Unbeatable:.

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 0880 478E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Well...you can narrow down terrorist places to 4 cities

New York City
Los Angeles
Detroit
Chicago

^most populated places...terrorists wouldnt spend money to bomb redneck no-population areas

so out of thousands of cities in the U.S. that narrows it down to 4

as for the date...Bush should of saved all the money he was putting into Iraq and shouldnt of taken away Anti-Terrorist funding...

The entire security briefing was given to him...but where was he? on vacation

42% of the time for 8 months before September 11...he was on vacation
Is the president too good for normal people? normal people get 2 weeks of vacation a year at most...42% of 8 months is a little less then 3 and a half months...

If he wasnt a dumb lazy dickhead...he would've been working and reading the security briefing instead of playing golf or fishing with his father in Texas

fucking red-necks...

You know why it took Bush so long to send in Helicopters or troops to evacuate people?

1. The people are too poor...so Bush feels like its a "waste of money" because he knows he'll never get back money from them...after all thats all its about...you will never see Bush just...giving away money to poor people, he has to get it back sooner or later.

2. Most of them are black...If this happened near his home where all the nice rich white people lived...he would of sent military and supplies there the same day.

Kanye was right...Bush does not care about black people unless their republican...simple as that.

3. THEY WERE ALL IN IRAQ...Iraq's army is 70 something percent finished, most of the threats are eliminated but he still stays there like the dickhead that he is and keeps all of our resources in iraq.

Bush is a fucking retard...

Did you know he was on vacation the first 2 days Katrina happened and he knew what was happening...he finally left on the third day in his jet looking down from below...could he stop and help the people? no...he just kept on flying back home looking down below at the wreckage

Hes a clown...

peace

WORD TA ALL DAT SHIT Bush dont care about no1 but his rich ass white people and white america
wut has Bush done for us black people sum1 name 1 got damn thing Bush has done to help Black African Americans.............SHit dats wut hes done. Wen u look on da news at all da survivors from Hurricane Katrina bout 95% of the ones dey sho is black gettin little o no help from n e 1. It pisses me off dat Bush got re elected afta doin shit in his 1st time. He's a fuckin imbasile

LyricalMa$tamind's Battles-Battle Record(13-3)(7 K.O's)(DQ-2)

Niggaz Get Frustrated Losin' Ta Me!
Send a message via AIM to LyricalMa$tamind   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-05, 10:03 PM   #126
Lay-z
HAHAHAHAH!..i onno

Text Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 5-2
IP: 1D2D 3134

No...

b/c he is racist!

GFX Record
52-8-39KO

Send a message via AIM to Lay-z   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-05, 10:04 PM   #127
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: ECB3 36A0

Its shit like this, makes me glad im not Indeph.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 06:45 AM   #128
tim dim
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 5921 7762

I would care cause it would possibly send a shock wave through the world and resulting in anarchy...

Last edited by tim dim : 09-05-05 at 06:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-05-05, 05:43 PM   #129
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

Hmm. I been thinking. Ya'll do know Bush brother or whatever, is the mayor of Florida. And when that flooding bullshit happened in Florida, shit got handled pretty quick. So now, flooding happens in N.O., and it's still not taking care of. Hmmmm. Something is wrong with Bush. People need to open there eyes. And the mayor of N.O. is black, and he was mad. I heard him on the radio interview the other day. I haven't ever heard a mayor cuss. He said, "this is bullshit, and they are reacting too damn slow". Of course they bleeped it out, but you still know what he said.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote