RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-05, 08:35 PM   #61
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

maybe if u didnt make every fuckin thing into somethin bein racist there wouldnt be any racial tension. so how bout u stfu and accept the fact that wat happens in new orleans has nuthin to do with racism get a fuckin life.
Old 09-07-05, 08:39 PM   #62
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Dude, being poor means nothing. You want to live, spend some money on food and get away from the site. Even if you lose your home, no big deal, you were poor in the first place. Poor people are people who are too lazy to develop a talent.
Old 09-07-05, 08:44 PM   #63
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

yeah only thing these ppl claimin racism for everything a black person gets convicted for theres a legitimate reason.

I always hear how the white guy who comitted the same crime gets less time than his black counterpart, but thats not true. when u go before a judge and a jury they consider not only the law but ALSO the circumstances. so while a white guy may murder somebody but he is a doctor, he will get less time because he is a productive member of society, a black guy who murdered somebody and either had previous record or not an important job will get more time for being a less productive member of society.

thats how it works so next time u claim racial injustice read this and shut up. ppl who claim that jus dont know wtf theyre talkin about and sound stupid then call other ppl racist when ur just too fuckin dumb to understand things
Old 09-07-05, 08:52 PM   #64
LyricalMa$tamind
.:Lyrically Unbeatable:.

Text Record: 13-3
IP: A015 8943

fuck bush
kanye wuz right 100%
if i had da tyme i wud go inta detail bout dis shit
fuck bush n all dem mah fuckaz who support his bitch ass
datz how i feel n ima keep it real
Clinton aint even in office n he down dere helpin out
where is bush u ask............he wuz on vacation fa da 1st two days of katrina
aint dat a bitch. Den he had da nerve ta just fly over N.O n not go down dere ta help all the struggling survivors
point is............................FUCK BUSH
me bein black iz highly upset by what he's done in office ta help the black people

LyricalMa$tamind's Battles-Battle Record(13-3)(7 K.O's)(DQ-2)

Niggaz Get Frustrated Losin' Ta Me!
Send a message via AIM to LyricalMa$tamind   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 09:05 PM   #65
snipes
RV aint Dead

Text Record: 3-8
Graphics Record: 1-7
IP: EF14 B4F1

but he aint ly'n dough
Old 09-07-05, 09:08 PM   #66
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

I still cant see the fucking clip.
Old 09-07-05, 09:09 PM   #67
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalMa$tamind
fuck bush
kanye wuz right 100%
if i had da tyme i wud go inta detail bout dis shit
fuck bush n all dem mah fuckaz who support his bitch ass
datz how i feel n ima keep it real
Clinton aint even in office n he down dere helpin out
where is bush u ask............he wuz on vacation fa da 1st two days of katrina
aint dat a bitch. Den he had da nerve ta just fly over N.O n not go down dere ta help all the struggling survivors
point is............................FUCK BUSH
me bein black iz highly upset by what he's done in office ta help the black people

Lmao... No one would be mad at the MAYOR, the person who's fault it actually is... But you ignorant fucks (and you call yourself mastermind) have no idea of what is actually going on... Learn some shit before you teach it...
Old 09-07-05, 09:10 PM   #68
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Oh yes. The president of a country, where pretty much all blacks hate him, will go down into the country and start addressing the people who are left, who are basically looters and gang members.
Old 09-07-05, 09:16 PM   #69
snipes
RV aint Dead

Text Record: 3-8
Graphics Record: 1-7
IP: EF14 B4F1

damn dats bogus
Old 09-07-05, 11:39 PM   #70
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

hahaha...He looked scared to say that, but if you think about it...If you're black, you was on his side for a split second. I would've said that too. It seems kinda wierd that this mess aint cleared up yet, and people are dieing like that. Like I said before, When the Florida flooding happened, it was cleared up real quick. A part of me is saying its because he doesnt care about blacks. Another part is saying, because New Orleans is a red state, and they didn't vote for Bush, and another part is saying its because his brother isn't governor of New Orleans. New Orleans even gotta Black mayor. Bush's brother is the governor of Florida, and when the floodings happened down there, it was situated the same day. So, YES! I think it is 100% Bush's fault that this whole mess isn't situated and its getting out of hand. Bush blamed it on the troops and other people. Thats a big mistake, you are the president, you take responsibility for why its still on News Headlines after about a week.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 12:18 AM   #71
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
hahaha...He looked scared to say that, but if you think about it...If you're black, you was on his side for a split second. I would've said that too. It seems kinda wierd that this mess aint cleared up yet, and people are dieing like that. Like I said before, When the Florida flooding happened, it was cleared up real quick. A part of me is saying its because he doesnt care about blacks. Another part is saying, because New Orleans is a red state, and they didn't vote for Bush, and another part is saying its because his brother isn't governor of New Orleans. New Orleans even gotta Black mayor. Bush's brother is the governor of Florida, and when the floodings happened down there, it was situated the same day. So, YES! I think it is 100% Bush's fault that this whole mess isn't situated and its getting out of hand. Bush blamed it on the troops and other people. Thats a big mistake, you are the president, you take responsibility for why its still on News Headlines after about a week.

The florida flooding wasnt nearly as bad... And yo, why you kids talkin when you know nothing...

100% Bush's fault?!?!
Your 100% Stupid.
Old 09-08-05, 12:33 AM   #72
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

And you can shut up 100%, STUPID. If you knew how to read, I said that its Bush's fault for this flooding getting outta control like it is. I know it is impossible to clean up this whole mess already, but it shouldve at least been situated by at least day 2, and niggas shouldnt be dieing tha way they are. So, tha flooding is mother natures fault, but this whole thing being outta control, is bush fault.

Get a life homie. Real Talk, I aint even looking for beef, its just sad how half of u are becoming the next CALI.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 12:41 AM   #73
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
And you can shut up 100%, STUPID. If you knew how to read, I said that its Bush's fault for this flooding getting outta control like it is. I know it is impossible to clean up this whole mess already, but it shouldve at least been situated by at least day 2, and niggas shouldnt be dieing tha way they are. So, tha flooding is mother natures fault, but this whole thing being outta control, is bush fault.

Get a life homie. Real Talk, I aint even looking for beef, its just sad how half of u are becoming the next CALI.

No, your fucking retarded... This is the MAYORS fault... Not bush's...