RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-09, 03:34 PM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
just shot another vid

IP: 3341 13D9

...should be on much music (canadas version of mtv) in about a month and a half. I'm sure I'll have youtubed the link here before then tho. yay us. Shot in Vancouver this last weekend, as were my chances for ever renting with budget rent-a-car again. long story. Reddnation - 'its you'.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 03:38 PM   #2
Rats
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3103 24DA

woah.. somebody on this site does actually make music. look forward to watching.
Old 10-31-09, 03:55 PM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E2E8 2320

i dont know if the things i rap about would make a video allowed to be on t.v. but i hope the video you made was cool and touched on relavent things as much as you could

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 08:39 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

^^ it's not about the things you rap about, it's about the fact that you're wack at rapping that's the reason you wouldn't get a video on tv
Old 11-01-09, 12:03 PM   #5
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^ it's not about the things you rap about, it's about the fact that you're wack at rapping that's the reason you wouldn't get a video on tv

ok pal when you gonna ever gonna record that diss back to me?
never, thats fine, when you gonna record anything?
never, ok thats fine, when are u gonna quit lookin and actin like a gay?
never, ok thats cool.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-09, 12:06 PM   #6
M&rk

i record daily and make multiple songs a week. you don't record, have no way to record daily and just talk about being a big homo all the time. i hope that gets you a video. and i dont really care about a video, i can make my own when i get the idea of one and decide on it.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-01-09, 09:20 PM   #7
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 44A4 CBC6

straight up yo just because people make alot of songs doesn't mean their good yo shit you could make 100 shitty ass song in a month yo....and word to phenom thats dope yo...hope to see that shit
Old 11-02-09, 12:44 AM   #8
L.E
L.E

IP: CD5C 71F8

Sweet deal man I will watch for it.
Old 11-02-09, 03:00 PM   #9
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 640E DEFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E

trust me, once it's complete n I get a copy ima be spammin sites with the link. As well as ur facebook L.e. lol

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 05:57 AM   #10
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F560 1A0B

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E

this .
Old 11-03-09, 06:30 AM   #11
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3AF6 0673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
woah.. somebody on this site does actually make music. look forward to watching.

it was a reasonable assumption but a wrong one though, cos more than 1 rv member actively makes music, but s'all good

but anyway good shit Phenom ima keep an eye n ear open for that
Old 11-03-09, 08:01 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
i record daily and make multiple songs a week. you don't record, have no way to record daily and just talk about being a big homo all the time. i hope that gets you a video. and i dont really care about a video, i can make my own when i get the idea of one and decide on it.

I'm not trying to make a video or make it as a rapper. I got other priorities. I do this shit on the side. You do record a lot, I'll give you credit for that, but all your songs are weak and I can't stand to listen more then 30 seconds of it. I don't get how you can record so much but elevate so little? You know I've had songs here before, it's just the only shit i've put on here was my sub-par shit from a year ago.

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 08:10 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 08:09 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
ok pal when you gonna ever gonna record that diss back to me?
never, thats fine, when you gonna record anything?
never, ok thats fine, when are u gonna quit lookin and actin like a gay?
never, ok thats cool.

Cute, but I already have my track for you wrote, I was going to record a couple days ago but turns out I couldn't find the beat anywhere til I discovered a youtube to mp3 converter. If you don't know about it, check it out on google, you can use it to get some beats and record more wack music

And I'm on vacation in one of the most exciting places in the world, plus I share my condo, so I don't get any free/alone time to record.

And I've got a bunch of tracks, I just haven't put them on RV and won't cuz there's no point. The audio section here died and we all know that. There's a lot of people who make music on this site but don't post tracks because they know they'll get no feedback, or wack feedback.

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 08:45 PM   #14
M&rk

IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Cute, but I already have my track for you wrote, I was going to record a couple days ago but turns out I couldn't find the beat anywhere til I discovered a youtube to mp3 converter. If you don't know about it, check it out on google, you can use it to get some beats and record more wack music

And I'm on vacation in one of the most exciting places in the world, plus I share my condo, so I don't get any free/alone time to record.

And I've got a bunch of tracks, I just haven't put them on RV and won't cuz there's no point. The audio section here died and we all know that. There's a lot of people who make music on this site but don't post tracks because they know they'll get no feedback, or wack feedback.

you know why you always have to edit your measseges, because its hard to keep a lie str8, u always have to go back to previous lies to make this one make sense, but then u make up new ones in every post and try to remember that one. and you ever notice that every lie that you say is simply and excuse for why you are a pethetic loser who already said he's not trying to make it into rap. you know why thats retarted, because you think you have to "try to make it in rap." i dont try to make it in rap either i just rap all the fuckin time because i love to do it, and i will always be better than you at RAP because of that, i dont care if u do record a diss track to me because i just gonna come back at you and hurt your feeling even more, because i dont share a condo in the COOLEST PLACE ON EARTH, i live in a shitty situation and have to rap because i hate everyone like you

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-03-09, 09:02 PM   #15
M&rk

IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'm not trying to make a video or make it as a rapper. I got other priorities. I do this shit on the side. You do record a lot, I'll give you credit for that, but all your songs are weak and I can't stand to listen more then 30 seconds of it. I don't get how you can record so much but elevate so little? You know I've had songs here before, it's just the only shit i've put on here was my sub-par shit from a year ago.

and i already used this diss towards you, but i dont think i even could make it through 30 seconds of you shit, seriously. and i know this hurts your ego and it should, but i dont have an ego so don't even try to hurt my feeling, u are not goin to make a dope diss track to me because you are a little bitch, i recorded in my opinion, and my opinion is the only one that matters in my opinion, a dope diss track on you.
but please please please please please, try to record a "dope diss track" on me i will eat you for lunch again, and i'm getting better daily because i record daily, so even though that last diss track towards you was better than u can image i'd spit another one so far over you're head that it would take every out of this world metaphor from little wayne to try to explain it to you
and this goes to any other hoe on this site that wants to diss on me, i will ACTUALLY diss you back and i will NOT MAKE EXCUSES. i will come harder than you (period) because if you think what i say is weak, YOU ARE WEAKER, and i will expose that in you

my reverbnation.com page