RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-08, 09:52 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I almost died of a heart-attack today..

IP:

Seriously.

I went to this fucking pet store with a couple of friends because my mate wanted to buy this Bearded Dragon they had on sale. I think lizards are fucking awesome anyway, so I went along.

As it turns out, in this very pet store they were having this sort of showing of all these exotic animals. They had this dude who goes to Africa and all them places and brings back these exotic animals like. He had these cockroaches the size of my fucking hand that looked funky as hell. These scorpions, one of which I got to hold which was cool.

I also got to handle this big ass python, it had to be like 12 feet in length which is not big in comparison to how large they can grow, but it was pretty big for my eyes. And it was fucking heavy.

Then his fucking stupid gay ass, without warning, whipped out a fucking Goliath Bird-Eating Spider. OMFG!! I ALMOST DIED ON THE SPOT!!

Ever since I was little, I have had a fear of spiders. I've tried to overcome it in the past, but all attempts have been unsuccesful. Seriously, no fucking creature should be that fucking hairy and have that many legs.

I mean, I won't even go near a standard tarantula. This motherfucker was like the size of my fucking head, bigger with its legs stretched out. And this fucking douche picks it up and puts it on the table next to him. The beast is like less than 5 feet away from me.

Honest to god, I couldn't move and I was struggling to breathe. My friends had to assist me out of the store. One of the worst moments in my life, man.

Any other animal, whatever it is.. I don't give a fuck. But, something about spiders just sets me off man. That fucking thing was HUGE!!