RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-08, 10:39 PM   #31
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

...thats defiently the most i've written on this website, in a while.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-07-08, 03:48 AM   #32
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: EEE4 3BF8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
well it would be best you sit down and figure out how to get your point across. Otherwise no one is going to understand it. Thanks for editing the bottom though, I was about to quote it either in a post or a signature.

"theres really no higher chance of dying just from being in Iraq. now yes there may be more of a likely hood."

Gold.

with that I'd like to say, yes, you can post all the reasons on this board. It's text.

AND... As for the guy who said "Islamic Extremists don't exist they just fight because we're invading"

That's all cool, but remember why we invaded? Don't tell me you forgot, just go look it up if you did.
yea why is it that we invaded mister conspiracy theorist? that hates the government so much,why?
weapons of mass destruction that we didnt find? and before you reply put fox news on mute or something.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-07-08 at 04:14 AM.
Old 05-07-08, 03:53 AM   #33
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teevy Wonder
wow, you guys are seriously idiots.

"islamic extremists"?????? you seriously believe that bullshit?

and 2v, you speak of these horrible snipers sitting in their windows waiting to pick off innocent US soldiers. did you ever think about who's country WE'RE in???

it doesn't take an "extremist" to defend their own country, that is a bullshit way of viewing things that you have been brainwashed into thinking by the US media's representation of the war (which has its best interest in continuing that war).

pretend some "normal" muslims (not extreme like the ones with guns killing people standing right next to OUR soldiers with guns killing people ) came into the United States and started bombing our schools and cities, killing thousands of innocent civilians. would we be "extremist" to be out there with guns ourselves defending OUR country?

open up your minds.

............well put................

Old 05-07-08, 04:18 AM   #34
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Fox fucking news? I should slap you silly with the biggest E-hand I can draw for the whack ass computer screen you probably idolize.

You're just one of many who think I watch the fucking news for information, and you're a dickhead.

To Teevy Wonder:
Of course we'd defend ourself, but what you don't fucking SEE is that they are NOT defending themselves, we are patrolling the streets and getting hit by roadside bombs, we are not killing innocent people, yes, we've invaded and set up camps, but we're not there to take over their country, just establish Democracy over the left over remnants of what would become another dictatorship, or ownership of the country by a neighbor. Iraq is unstable, that's why we're there now, we went in for weapons, found none, destroyed their government, and now we're just supposed to leave? There is reason to believe Iraq will go to hell if we don't stay and fix what we caused.

The problem? People are shooting at us. Why are they shooting at us ? You tell me, and it's not your made up, lame-brained believed reason that we're bombing their cities and schools because despite your personal belief, we're only blowing up buildings that contain people who are sniping us down. Why are the sniping us down? "Cry!! BECAUSE WE ARE BLOWING UP THEIR BUILDINGS CRY!!!" They blew us up first. Shut the fuck up.

now, back to random new-faced asshole:
".,...
yea why is it that we invaded mister conspiracy theorist? why?
weapons of mass destruction that we didnt find? and before you reply put fox news on mute or something."

Oh wait. I answered your question. What a cunt you've proved to be.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-07-08, 04:38 AM   #35
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Fox fucking news? I should slap you silly with the biggest E-hand I can draw for the whack ass computer screen you probably idolize.

You're just one of many who think I watch the fucking news for information, and you're a dickhead.

To Teevy Wonder:
Of course we'd defend ourself, but what you don't fucking SEE is that they are NOT defending themselves, we are patrolling the streets and getting hit by roadside bombs, we are not killing innocent people, yes, we've invaded and set up camps, but we're not there to take over their country, just establish Democracy over the left over remnants of what would become another dictatorship, or ownership of the country by a neighbor. Iraq is unstable, that's why we're there now, we went in for weapons, found none, destroyed their government, and now we're just supposed to leave? There is reason to believe Iraq will go to hell if we don't stay and fix what we caused.

The problem? People are shooting at us. Why are they shooting at us ? You tell me, and it's not your made up, lame-brained believed reason that we're bombing their cities and schools because despite your personal belief, we're only blowing up buildings that contain people who are sniping us down. Why are the sniping us down? "Cry!! BECAUSE WE ARE BLOWING UP THEIR BUILDINGS CRY!!!" They blew us up first. Shut the fuck up.

".,...
weapons of mass destruction that we didnt find? and before you reply put fox news on mute or something."

.........first off R.I.P. to our american BROTHERS who have died over their who have been brainwashed to believe that they are fighting for a reason(no weapons were found)..but those people are protecting their country..when we are bombing those buildings we ARE killing innocent poeple..you say were not there to take over their country, bullshit setting up our form of government is considered taking over their country,they were a stalble country before we blew the fuck out of them for no reason..what weapons of mass destruction?
their shoooting at us becuase weve killed their innocent relatives by blowing up those buildings.common you watch fox news they even admitt they kill innocent people on ACCIDENT..
and who the fuck blew us up mr conspiracy theorist that hates the government?

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-07-08 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-07-08, 08:17 AM   #36
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: BA25 6B45

Wow......some of you people are so out of touch with reality.....lol

Ok, first of all, we are not over there blowing up buildings and killing everyone we see. We were never over there doing that. We had a small air strike when the whole thing first kicked off that I was very proud of and I'm sure most of you were too, at one point. Now all of a sudden everyone wants to pretend that they were against all of this from the beginning? Fuckin flakes.

We didn't go in there to instill democracy on Iraq which is why I don't understand why we are still there. We went in there to dethrone Saddam, which we did. Mission Complete, Lets Go Home! But now that we've decided to help them rebuild like some fucktards, we have to actually stay there until they're rebuilt.

And contrary to popular belief, there are maybe a handful of snipers over there, and by handful, I mean you could count them on one hand. We are not fighting people anymore, we are fighting IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) which are rigged to go off with cell phones, radio frequencies, and other shit like that. The people claiming that they are protecting their country nobly are really just a bunch of cowards hiding in the bushes pushing a call button on a cell phone. We are no longer fighting people in Iraq, we are fighting IEDs.

Now, on the flip side, Afghanistan hasn't really used any IEDs because we don't patrol Afghanistan the same way we do Iraq. Afghanistan is a more mountainous terrain which we patrol on foot, so we are more likely to encounter some small arms fire than an IED. We aren't doing much good in Afghanistan either besides delaying the Taliban from doing whatever they feel like, but we're doing more good there than Iraq.

Yup
Old 05-07-08, 08:41 AM   #37
Cola
Pushin it....

^^ if we were to pull out....their'd be mass fucking killings, oh wait thier already are.

Old 05-07-08, 09:08 AM   #38
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: BA25 6B45

But think of this, if we were to pull out, we would see a new regime trying to take over and we would know who we were fighting then.

And plus, its not our fuckin country, so who gives a fuck. We went in there and took out the threat, let them figure out how to fix their own shit.

Meh.....sorry, I get a little heated about this shit
Old 05-07-08, 12:46 PM   #39
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 0432 B109

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
and before you reply put fox news on mute or something.

thats great, i fucking hate fox newss
Old 05-07-08, 02:27 PM   #40
J Summers

IP: 58B6 8646

2v said they blew us up first. i hate u for that. and yes fox news is the devil.
and enygma, i agree, that makes really good sense to back out and let someone try and take over, then we go back, know who we're fighting and fuck up a visual target.
Old 05-07-08, 07:48 PM   #41
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

To Teevy Wonder:

".,...

why are people shooting at us?????

lol, are you serious? we're in THEIR country with big ass guns. what, everybody except for the United States is just supposed to roll over and let that shit happen?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-07-08, 07:58 PM   #42
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

"let that shit happen" What shit exactly? We're rebuilding their government.

Some are opposed some aren't, it's our problem and fault though, we're doing what we FEEL is right, whatever the fuck they feel is/isn't could/couldn't be wrong.

They don't need to shoot. Do they? We're in a war because we're being attacked and searching for attackers. Not that presence isn't the provoking cause.

America wants the war over, our presidency doesn't, and that's what's wrong in the scheme of things. All this other crap is distortions.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-07-08, 09:19 PM   #43
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: ADE9 81EA

In the great words of Mimesis.....................

Your wrong

lol but yeah i like dissagree with 98% of the shit you said in here 2v. They blew us up first. It was a terrorist group that jijacked a plane blew up our buildings. Not iraq or Saddam Huseein. Last i check the group was mainly located in Afgan. We in Iraw because of weapons and to over throw and deal with Saddam. Even your fox 5 news said this.

So by your logic. If a group of black people fucked you up on a street corner Does that mean your going to go over to africa and start killing people. And when they start throwing rocks spears and firing shots from their ak47's you really going to blame us for blowing up their homes and killing them because they were shooting at us. And that they started it. Your logic is greatly screwed.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-08, 11:12 PM   #44
Cola
Pushin it....

we knew who we were fighting the first time we went in, a second time would be no different. Dont get me wrong, its not like we can win a war against terriosm, terrisom is an ideology, so its basically like winning a war on a religion. There really is no way to win a war against something like this through democrecy OR war because their simply ideas that can't be killed through bullets and talk.

Old 05-08-08, 12:17 AM   #45
_Talksic_
Addicted

^^^^exactly terrorism is a faceless enemy, this war on terror will never end, and when it ends in iraq, iran will be next then n korea ect......war is big profit..