RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-05, 03:19 AM   #16
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5CE5 0C44

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
its schema truth time...

the reason a lot of white people arent fond of black people today is because of politics...

id say about half of black people are very respectable hard working people...

the other half act an ass part, most, or all of the time...

acting an ass can be anything from being rude for no reason, being loud and obnoxious, being lazy, being a drug dealer, etc etc etc... and of course theres a lot of people that act an ass from other races but this thread is about black people...

now when other people spend their lives acting an ass it doesnt work out for them, they dont get into college, they get shitty jobs, and life generally sucks for them...this is true for the blacks that act an ass so much that they get absolute shit grades or flunk out of high school...

but for black people that finish high school with at least a 2.0 its completely different...thanks to affirmative action this group of black people probably have it easier than any other race to get into college, get well-paying jobs, etc...because every college and company needs a certain amount of token black people...

now let anyone call out these people for being rude or just generally obnoxious and they are automatically a racist and their opinions dont matter to mainstream america...

so these people that act an ass enough to be obnoxious to everyone around them, but not enough to fuck up their futures...live in kind of a bubble of protection where nobody is ever allowed to say anything bad about them...

and so they act even more obnoxious...because hey if theres no limit to what everyone else will put up with than why not...

and their kids grow up seeing them act obnoxious all the time with nice house/cars/jobs...so they say "hey...acting like that is the way to have a good future"...

so every generation gets worse and worse...

and when you see people that get away with murder and youre not allowed to say anything it makes you angry...

and anger leads to hate...

racism isnt getting better...its getting worse...and it will continue to get worse as long as there is the double standard about how black people are allowed to act and how everyone else is allowed to act...

if you decide youre gonna post hate about this go back and read it again and tell me its not true...

Are u fucking kidding me?

Black people are given leway over whites?....black people only make up 12% of americas population and that counts for somewhere btw 50- 100 million people...now corporate jobs quotas are roughly 5-10 black people required or less in some instances....now outta 50-100 million there is a few thousand of these good jobs u claim we steal from u....an on record, out of these quotas blacks 5% makes it to a management level...which means blacks riddle the mail rooms, catefateria staffs, maintenance crews, an clerical positions of these so-called "great jobs staff".....we are still serving u coffee...making runs for food...cleaning up after u...an doing ya errons...only difference is instead of holding the power of a whip....u hold the power of the paycheck...only difference...still slavery jus in a more passive, seemingly acceptable way....a black kid wit a 2.0 is restricted to those jobs listed above or some variation of them....a white 2.0 holder is not....george bush was a 2.0 holder....donald trump held a 2.5....the list goes on & on....now black people can act how they want?.....who is the most exploited race of people on cops--->black people.......what race makes up 53% of the us prison system---->black people, who is still the most affected by racial profiling even after 911---->black people...those are all examples of how our behavior is extremely restricted..I could go on for hours but I'm done...ya statement was stupid<--thats my loud, obnoxious, high school dropout, rude, blackass telling u to STFU....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is

Last edited by Triple_N : 05-19-05 at 03:22 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 03:30 AM   #17
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: 892E 81E1

(to Socrates)

I dont know...

part of it comes from living in the south...because blacks are way more obnoxious here because they get away with so much more....since the south has its history of being racist nobody in the south is ever allowed to criticize anything a black person does without being called racist ...i think if i lived in a big city id probably see things differently...

i honestly never have EVER had a problem with somebody just by looking at them and seeing that they are black...

but when I see big groups of the "act an ass" black people standing in the mall not letting people through making all kinds of noise, or eating at restaurants in groups of 20 and not leaving any tip...shit like that i just really have a problem with...

its like the half that are hard working and just trying to get along with people like everyone else get such a bad name from the ones that act like they are going out of their way to be especially rude and inconsiderate for no reason...

its really not a cool situation...because I have a lot of respect for black people that just try to be cool and get along with people...but it really makes me mad that nobody is allowed to say anything to the ones that just go around making life harder for everyone...

its not like white people have meetings about how we are gonna keep the black man down...i would love to see every black person move out of every ghetto and move into a nice suburb and just live their life in peace with everyone else....i think that would be better for everyone involved...but that is never gonna happen as long as we have a culture that glorifies being poor, violent, and rude...

most of the white racists arent from shacks in west virginia...they just get so fed up with the special priveleges that blacks have which some of them abuse that they lump all black people together...which isnt cool because there are a lot of awesome black people in the world...but theres also a lot of bad apples that are spoiling the bunch...and some people have trouble telling them apart after a while...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 03:50 AM   #18
schema
howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Are u fucking kidding me?

Black people are given leway over whites?....black people only make up 12% of americas population and that counts for somewhere btw 50- 100 million people...now corporate jobs quotas are roughly 5-10 black people required or less in some instances....now outta 50-100 million there is a few thousand of these good jobs u claim we steal from u....an on record, out of these quotas blacks 5% makes it to a management level...which means blacks riddle the mail rooms, catefateria staffs, maintenance crews, an clerical positions of these so-called "great jobs staff".....we are still serving u coffee...making runs for food...cleaning up after u...an doing ya errons...only difference is instead of holding the power of a whip....u hold the power of the paycheck...only difference...still slavery jus in a more passive, seemingly acceptable way....a black kid wit a 2.0 is restricted to those jobs listed above or some variation of them....a white 2.0 holder is not....george bush was a 2.0 holder....donald trump held a 2.5....the list goes on & on....now black people can act how they want?.....who is the most exploited race of people on cops--->black people.......what race makes up 53% of the us prison system---->black people, who is still the most affected by racial profiling even after 911---->black people...those are all examples of how our behavior is extremely restricted..I could go on for hours but I'm done...ya statement was stupid<--thats my loud, obnoxious, high school dropout, rude, blackass telling u to STFU....1

Maybe in 1980...

Employment level of various groups in managerial and professional specialty occupations (5)

Year Female Black Hispanic*
----------------------------------
1982 40.5% 5.5% 5.2%
1983 40.9 5.6 5.2
1984 41.6 5.7 5.5
1985 42.7 5.9 5.7
1986 43.4 6.0 6.0
1987 44.3 6.2 6.3
1988 44.7 6.1 6.4
1989 45.2 6.1 6.3
1990 45.8 6.4 6.8
1991 46.3 6.4 7.0
1992 47.3 6.6 7.3
1993 47.8 6.8 7.7
1994 48.1 7.1 7.7
1995 48.0 7.5 7.6

By comparison, women comprised 51.2 percent of the 1995 U.S. population; blacks comprised 12.6 percent, and Hispanics, 10.2 percent.

Its not at 12.6% yet but its steadily rising...it will get there...

Im looking up the crime thing now ill have more on it later but there are a lot of factors that contribute to their being so many blacks in prison...i remember from criminal justice...

Blacks just commit a disproportionately large amount of violent crime...Blacks are more likely to live in high-crime areas...there is more police presence there to catch offenders and the crime culture sucks in a lot of kids at a young age...there are a lot of different factors...

There is no vast racist conspiracy to put blacks behind bars...there just isnt im sorry...are there racist cops? sure...are most cops racist? no...

And a black kid that has a 2.0 gpa in high school has more opportunities than he would if he were in the exact same position economically and he were white...

A lot of colleges will take black kids over more qualified white kids simply because they have to have a certain amount of blacks...im not making this up its the law...

The graduate school that my mom goes to went to historically black colleges and practically begged people to come to it with all kinds of scholarships just because they were on thin ice for not having enough black people at the school...

There are a lot of blacks with 2.0 GPA's in high school that go to college and get a degree and still end up as someone's secretary...thats true...but there are a lot of whites with 2.0 GPA's in high school that go to college and get a degree and still end up as someone's secretary...

Going to college isnt a promise...its a chance...and if you are a black kid that works just hard enough to get by you are offerred more chances than if you acted exactly the same and you were white...you just do...

Whether or not you choose to capitalize on those chances is up to you...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 05-19-05, 04:47 AM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 5BC3 7ACF

^I'm not gunna speak on yalls argument because you both left holes to fill, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
(to Socrates)

I dont know...

part of it comes from living in the south...because blacks are way more obnoxious here because they get away with so much more....since the south has its history of being racist nobody in the south is ever allowed to criticize anything a black person does without being called racist ...i think if i lived in a big city id probably see things differently...

i honestly never have EVER had a problem with somebody just by looking at them and seeing that they are black...

but when I see big groups of the "act an ass" black people standing in the mall not letting people through making all kinds of noise, or eating at restaurants in groups of 20 and not leaving any tip...shit like that i just really have a problem with...

its like the half that are hard working and just trying to get along with people like everyone else get such a bad name from the ones that act like they are going out of their way to be especially rude and inconsiderate for no reason...

its really not a cool situation...because I have a lot of respect for black people that just try to be cool and get along with people...but it really makes me mad that nobody is allowed to say anything to the ones that just go around making life harder for everyone...

its not like white people have meetings about how we are gonna keep the black man down...i would love to see every black person move out of every ghetto and move into a nice suburb and just live their life in peace with everyone else....i think that would be better for everyone involved...but that is never gonna happen as long as we have a culture that glorifies being poor, violent, and rude...

most of the white racists arent from shacks in west virginia...they just get so fed up with the special priveleges that blacks have which some of them abuse that they lump all black people together...which isnt cool because there are a lot of awesome black people in the world...but theres also a lot of bad apples that are spoiling the bunch...and some people have trouble telling them apart after a while...

Yeah, obviously coming from the south it's a lot different. But the main problem I have with the whole racism thing is people automatically bunching the whole group together like 99.9% of people do. I don't know if you remember me making a thread saying "Why a lot of black people piss me off" and everyone bunched my argument together acting like I hate my people and shit. I hate the way a majority of my people portray themselves and feed the stereotype's so blatantly, that's what I hate. But obviously, it's not just black people who have retarded incidents. I know plenty of punker-skater kids who would act just as bad if not WORSE than my fellow negro ( ) but look at how each is portrayed. If you turn on MTV and see Jackass with the constant shit they do to fuck with people, America turns around and sees it as comedy, but if Jackass was a show with black men, MTV would get shut the fuck down. That can't be denied. And shit, I know yall don't have big meetings to fuck with us but in all my and all my friends experiences, we're getting fucked up the ass. Saying my shit can't say it's true overall, because thats just not possible, but when 90% of my people have the same/similar experiences as me, it should tell you something. Racism is back on the rise, and I blame a LOT of it on the government, feeding us this shit constantly. White boy fights white boy. <--- they get suspended. Black boy fights white boy. <---- "OMG there is so much racial tension going on!" And then they blow up the black people getting "oppressed" so that BLACK people get mad about it and then WHITE people start looking at the black people like "OMG, WTF ARE THEY SO DUMB FOR THAT THEY THINK THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO THEM? STUPID NI**ERS!" But yo, there's nothing individuals can do about it unless we sit back and finally realize how fucking stupid it is for all this. Slavery was a LONG ass time ago. Black people are not all dumb. White people are not all smart. Then its whatever.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 05-19-05, 12:04 PM   #21
schema
howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
^I'm not gunna speak on yalls argument because you both left holes to fill, but...

Yeah, obviously coming from the south it's a lot different. But the main problem I have with the whole racism thing is people automatically bunching the whole group together like 99.9% of people do. I don't know if you remember me making a thread saying "Why a lot of black people piss me off" and everyone bunched my argument together acting like I hate my people and shit. I hate the way a majority of my people portray themselves and feed the stereotype's so blatantly, that's what I hate. But obviously, it's not just black people who have retarded incidents. I know plenty of punker-skater kids who would act just as bad if not WORSE than my fellow negro ( ) but look at how each is portrayed. If you turn on MTV and see Jackass with the constant shit they do to fuck with people, America turns around and sees it as comedy, but if Jackass was a show with black men, MTV would get shut the fuck down. That can't be denied. And shit, I know yall don't have big meetings to fuck with us but in all my and all my friends experiences, we're getting fucked up the ass. Saying my shit can't say it's true overall, because thats just not possible, but when 90% of my people have the same/similar experiences as me, it should tell you something. Racism is back on the rise, and I blame a LOT of it on the government, feeding us this shit constantly. White boy fights white boy. <--- they get suspended. Black boy fights white boy. <---- "OMG there is so much racial tension going on!" And then they blow up the black people getting "oppressed" so that BLACK people get mad about it and then WHITE people start looking at the black people like "OMG, WTF ARE THEY SO DUMB FOR THAT THEY THINK THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO THEM? STUPID NI**ERS!" But yo, there's nothing individuals can do about it unless we sit back and finally realize how fucking stupid it is for all this. Slavery was a LONG ass time ago. Black people are not all dumb. White people are not all smart. Then its whatever.

word...I agree...

when the government apologises so much to black people for stuff that isnt that big of a deal they start seeing it is a much bigger deal than it is...

thats true with anyone...call a girl a bitch and then apologize for five minutes when she gets offended and shes gonna be a lot madder about it than if you call her a bitch and laugh at her when she gets offended...its just the way people are...

so everyone thats SOOO concerned with being politically correct all the time actually makes racism worse...it instills in blacks a sense that they are entitled to never be offended and it instills in whites a sense of resentment that "why are blacks the only people that cant laugh about it?"

if you watch tv for more than a half hour youre gonna see white people get made fun of as a group...its all over the place...especially on chapelle...but white people can laugh about it...white people get negative stereotypes all the time and we just have to deal with it...but if a white guy made a show where he made fun of black people eating fried chicken and not working he would be cancelled before he finished signing his name...

black people are EXTREMELY sensitive as a group and that is mostly the fault of the political correctness nutjobs...

so i pretty much agree with you 100%...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 05-19-05, 12:14 PM   #22
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 0825 899A

we are da most hated race.....

cuzz we beat da shit out of ppl...
we can dunk..lol
we started rap...
get da baddest chicks...
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 12:19 PM   #24
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 3EEB C715

We are Dark and or Lightskin'd<<<<<<<<<<<<<who cares?
We are the most strongest in strength<<<so why yall aint running shit?
Our ancestors survived slavery<<<<<<white people PUT you in it
We fuck white girls<<<<<<<<<<<<,alot of white guys fuck black woman
Our Penis is bigger<<<<<<<<<<not true at all depends on the person white guys and black guys got little dicks ask any female on here theyll tell you
We are smarter,but we dont use it tryna be GOD<<<<<<<<<,so whats a 5 percenter?and again why yall not running shit?
More talented<<<<<<,fact remains whites invented more stuff including the net your on now.more whites live in 1st world countrys and therefore more have the technology to create
Open Minded<<<<<<<<<,no no and no old black people are just as closed minded as old white poeple and most is just as rasict too.young black and white men are more prone to not be open mined as thier parents were
Create Our Own Paths to follow<<<<<<<<<,idiot everyone does that
Wear clothes a certain way<<<<<<<<< a certain way from who?white people wear thier clothes a certain way as well stupid
Talk a Certain way<<<<<, white people talk a certain way too stupid
Lazy becuz we work so hard an get paid so little<<<<<<<no lazy just to be lazy all blacks aint lazy and lots of white is lazy too and black woman make almost as much as white men so there goes that lame ass excuse
Own hoods other races cant come to<<<<<<<<,im latino and i go in any hood so no again plus white cops will come and stomp your hood out whenever they feel like it stupid white people have a army idiot!!noone wants to come there why would a rich white guy wanna go to compton for?you sound stupid but even assuming he would
And we will fight for what we believe in
We Say Fuck Goin Ta War,what for when u(the man) started it<<<<<<<<<,wrong blacks jump to war just as quick as whites do lately they percentage of blacks is higher then whites compared to population more white in the army cuz way more whites in the us.
Overprotective of our family and friends(meaning we down for our kin)<<<<<<<<<<<<rape a white girl in a white community and watch what happens

no everything you said looks stupid just like you..............

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 12:22 PM   #25
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 3EEB C715

what race makes up 53% of the us prison system---->black people,

^^^stop commiting crimes and you wont go to jail..................

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 12:24 PM   #26
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

what race makes up 53% of the us prison system---->black people,

^ why do u keep insisting on making up statistics, usualy people research percentages before they open they mouths

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 12:25 PM   #27
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: AF72 40A4

The Person Who Created This Thread Is Pathetic

Nuff Said
Old 05-19-05, 12:26 PM   #28
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: 2D1D 693F

im white and ive met way moire white assholes than black i get along with every black person ive met yet i hate racist peo-ple its wack there r tha same skin color means nuthin unless your a fuckin moron
Old 05-19-05, 12:36 PM   #29
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: AF72 40A4

Well you aren't very bright

its wack there r tha same skin color means nuthin unless your a fuckin moron

You sound like a moron
Old 05-19-05, 12:56 PM   #30
Os1ris
[ a.k.a Os ]

Text Record: 2-0
IP: F519 0F67

All you guys have to go watch is Crash, that movie is soooo true about today's views of racism in different races views