RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-06, 09:12 PM   #106
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg shut up.

Jesus isn't god you fucking moron, he's a regular skinny fag.

wow i cant believe people pray to him.
Old 02-23-06, 01:00 AM   #107
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 32DA CCF8

yeah he aint God.. but he's the son of God. his right hand, he was able to do things we cant do.. jst stfu and grow up.. you only do this shit to get attention... thats y u put this shit on ur avatar n sig.. wow

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 01:16 AM   #108
SerB
....S.....

I put it in my avy and sig to piss you off.

if he was the right hand man he wouldn't die. he would of killed the people who tried to kill him to make everyone believe who he was.

now he left us question if he is who he believes he is.
Old 02-23-06, 10:38 AM   #109
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
I put it in my avy and sig to piss you off.

if he was the right hand man he wouldn't die. he would of killed the people who tried to kill him to make everyone believe who he was.

now he left us question if he is who he believes he is.

That's not scriptural. Jesus was not killed. He GAVE his life. There's more to this story than what you learn in Sunday school as a kid. It's very intricate and more than I choose to go into right now, especially if you're not willing to hear it. There is no question about who Jesus is. If you don't believe it, then you don't believe it. But, for us believers, the story is complete and marvelous.

Holla back if you want me to break this down.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 10:54 AM   #110
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

Jesus is a make bieleve friend for grown people they were forced to bieleve in him since they were little kids and there too damn insicure to realize you are made of a buncha electrons when they burn out you die and go in the dirt... not to heaven...
Old 02-23-06, 11:00 AM   #111
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C4FA BA75

Jesus ain't fake.....
He cleans my pool and trims the hedges.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 08:54 PM   #112
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
That's not scriptural. Jesus was not killed. He GAVE his life. There's more to this story than what you learn in Sunday school as a kid. It's very intricate and more than I choose to go into right now, especially if you're not willing to hear it. There is no question about who Jesus is. If you don't believe it, then you don't believe it. But, for us believers, the story is complete and marvelous.

Holla back if you want me to break this down.

This is where i dont understand.

Jesus got killed, he didn't give his life away. WHO THERE WOULD KNOW HE GAVE HIS LIFE AWAY?

that makes no fucking sense.
Old 02-23-06, 09:35 PM   #113
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

this prolly wont get read cuz its in the back of the posts an ppl r lazy but w/e

Jesus died on friday right (good friday), now he was dead friday morning which means he was probably burried at night, now the bible says he arose 3 days and 3 nights later, now lets think about this, friday night, saturday morning,saturday night,sunday morning, sunday night, that was three nights now what about the day he arose from the death which was the next morning which was monday morning, my father taught me that, im not religious or anything so if there is a mis calculation with that srry.

Also if we were all created in the vision of god, then why are we be only civilization to believe him, wouldnt he want people to worship him from the beginning? (e.g. greeks, romans, egyptians and mesopotamians)

It is said that Jesus' birth marked the beginning of time when actually was born at aproximatley 3 BC.

When Jesus was born it is said that the shepards were in the feild with their sheep but this is december (supposivly) so why are the sheep out grazing at this time of year (yes i know its hot out there but im pretty sure they didnt graze or w/e in december) and correct me if im wrong but jesus had no crib for a bed, but wasn't joseph a carpenter?

Lets not forget the damage that religeon has caused in the past 1000 years. Did you know that just before the enlighenment (renissance) a war was started because two guards for the king fell out a window and survived the long fall, the christians claimed a devine intervention of god but another religeon (im sorry but my mind is blank i dont remember who they are right now, its in my history notes sumwhere)

srry for that last irrelivent paragraph.

in short there was a man named Jesus who did preach the existance of god and the Romans got quite pissed.

anyways i just felt i had to say something on this topic.
Old 02-23-06, 09:47 PM   #114
SerB
....S.....

^ cool, you made some good points there.
Old 02-23-06, 09:59 PM   #115
twenty9
Middle Weight

thanx, i like to study history........................................... .............................
Old 02-23-06, 11:01 PM   #116
twenty9
Middle Weight

also it was Moses who wrote the ten commandments, he was on top of a mountain and was "talking to his homeboy god"
Old 02-23-06, 11:03 PM   #117
SerB
....S.....

no shit, i already stated that. thats also the biggest bullshit.

"god shaked the mountain to lead moses there so he could write the commandments".

^ who the fuck believes this crap.
Old 02-23-06, 11:07 PM   #118
twenty9
Middle Weight

thats kind of mean to ask who believs that stuff, i certenly dont but if there is a god and he does have these devine powers, couldnt he do whatever he wanted?

am i playing both ends against the middle?
Old 03-07-06, 07:34 PM   #119
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

first things first..crazy hades..it's good to see you spreading my knowledge around..haha

and 2nd...i'm not gonna get into all the reasons why this thread is rediculously un-educated....because other people have covered that...i am how ever going to touch base with something tito brought up..

why the fuck DO people think there cool denouncing any kind of faith? I seriously think cats think there enlightened when they learn just the most miniscule flaw in anything, and they like to blow it out of proportion, and feel like they need to share it to the world to break everyones mis-guided faith...grow the fuck up...theres a very very great chance, if your below average ability to draw conclusions, make connections, and read between the lines can piece together enough information to detect a flaw, that the geniuses before you, did it too...don't think your the first one to understand flaws, people more intelligent and more honest than you and I both have dedicated there lives to all sorts of cults, religions, prophets, ways of life...etc......keep your mouth shut next time you think you've found something groundbreaking..because theres an excellent chance..it's actually extrememly elementary

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 08:27 PM   #120
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I can't begin to notice how many skewered posts Serbness has...

If a animal was talking to me. i would believe he was jesus or god himself.

Then your next post states they have the mind of a second grader. If he came back as a bear, people would run. If he had come back, he could've been killed for food if he was a deer or something edible. Other things would be killed or taken for hallucinations. They wouldn't have killed a human so easily. Also, a second grader can distinguish if someone is walking on water or not, and there was a large gathering of people who witnessed his miracles...granted, 70,000 people claimed they saw the sun dance around 1913, but whatever.

I especially enjoy Serbness' inability to listen to logic, solidifed by where he agrees with the points of people on his side but continues his stupid little rant when someone opposes him.

If someone was trying to cover up the death of the 'son of god', they could've come up with something better...e.g. he came back in the body of another follower who was trying to mess with people's minds.

Quote:
We envoled with all that knowledge. People back then also believed in Witches.

which this elimates the thought of Jesus being a female, beacause he would of been burned to the stake as people would think he is a witch.

Do you practice being this stupid? We didn't evolve with this knowledge, we learned from our mistakes and documented it over time...a common ancestor didn't make apes, then humans sprang forth and then a cavemen went 'oh yes, let's invent a lightbulb'. When was the witchhunt thing created anyway?

Burning at the stake:

Historically the term designated, especially for witches, the period within Western history in which there occurred intense burning together with various types of murdering of witches. This period is known for its bloody witch-hunts and crazes which extended from the mid-15th century to the early 18th century. [ source: http://witches.monstrous.com/witch_hunt.htm ]

The witchhunt hadn't started until about 1400 AD...so Jesus could've been a woman...there goes that theory. What other things do you have for me to shoot down?