RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-07, 07:07 PM   #1
сварливый

"The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins

IP:

... Have you read it?

Don't...

Not because I don't want you becoming atheists who follow a man that lowers himself to insults when people don't agree with his belief in the universe, or simply his 'disbelief in God(s)', but because of his historical backround.

Not because he refers to Atheism as a group like those of prosecuted Women, Black and/or Foreign Folk that were once sold, or 'Gays', but because this man once OWNED SLAVES IN AFRICA. He is not from the U.S., or Great Britain (Uk Area, Which Most In America Would Just Assume Because Of His Accent). He grew up pretty wealthy considering his place in the world and what his parents had. Apparently somewhere along the way he did a lot of reading, studying, and clarifying, to become what he is now. He's a pretentious-bound man who, if can't get things right and impress, changes the subject and goes on the offense. He can't explain his way out of everything, but his philosophy is somewhere along the lines of "Science Explains All".

Please tell me how he is not just using tricks to get to society on this scale?

Great job, he made friends, and they happen to be scientists. It's great he's bringing science into our world, but we DO NOT have to stop Religion from being a part of our culture.

No more Christmas celebrated in schools, or the word "Easter Bunny" being used on Easter in public gatherings that are official.

I think he's one of the side-causes that America doesn't use it's Holidays as celebratory as they once were used. Since their are too many opposing Religions, he decides it's best to just not make up your mind or shut all of them out. Yes Society can survive by itself without needing Religion to keep it safe, but WHO THE FUCK THINKS THAT THEY ARE SMARTER JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ATHEIST? lmfao. It's become a cheering thing or a sort of rally cry to this faggot.

Please tell me what everyone else is seeing in him and I'm not?

All welcome to debate as long as you have heard a little about his newest book,
"The God Delusion".
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|