RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-05, 01:53 PM   #46
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

what you said about raps bein aimed at blacks an latinos eminem is the "white hope" i guess you could say i like EM im white but his lyrics dun touch me neither im not a crackhead i love my moms bu eh hes just speakin on what he knows.......

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 09:35 PM   #47
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

i second Limited Edition and Damian
Old 02-01-05, 10:09 PM   #48
GBless
Light Weight

IP: 0745 D12F

'Cause he's straight dope...nobody can do what he does...

...'Nuff said.

werd nigga...Em is dope...

Send a message via MSN to GBless   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 10:54 PM   #49
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshmatix
i second Limited Edition and Damian

freepost like a mofo... and i third them... but how did he join march 04? ooooh, im a dumbass.. its feb of 05... i thought it was feb 04
Old 02-02-05, 03:23 AM   #50
bandit_queen
UnDeR My InFlUeNcE

IP: 9590 867B

when he appeared, he made a sort of explosion behind him, that drove him to what`s he now... he one good white rapper, i am a super big fan! his way ov makin fun ov otherz iz one ov his best points, and he really does it in a good way...! his emotions are driven in a sort ov mic way... he sings and we understand... it sounds simple, but it isn`t so simple... HE`S GOOD!! that`s why i like him! peace

Send a message via Yahoo to bandit_queen   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 12:00 PM   #51
Main
Middle Weight

IP: 7647 9205

fuck headss... listen,
uummm hes good cause he got tones of talent he can do anything.
Old 02-03-05, 04:15 PM   #52
bluntastic-510
New to RV

IP: FF57 00CA

em is just joking when he is acting sexist or racist

just like me
Old 02-03-05, 05:14 PM   #53
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

No, you can't play about being racist.. All of the black rappers that say fuck the white man, or says cracker, are just expressing a reality, and it's really self defense against oppression, because blacks are the minority. when white people say nigger, or fuck black bitches, he's racist, or used to be.. anyone that used to be racist can not redeem him/her self, IMO.. Especially if you use black music to do it, then get rich off of it, he's using us basically.. I respected Vanilla Ice waaaaay more, atleast he has love for all blacks, man and woman, well, Except for Suge Knight, lol..
Old 02-04-05, 04:52 AM   #54
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

Pac wasnt as good as some people make him out to be dont get me wrong he had a few good songs but pffffffft.

Back on topic like em because hes good at expressing himself.. And you dont have to be oing through the same shit as someone to relate to there music, people relate to the feelings that are being described in lyrics..
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-05, 11:34 AM   #55
lil critter
Light Weight

IP: FDF3 458E

ok why can't a white person redeem themselves if they say somethin racist? i mean seriously the man said the shit once but has spent his entire career working with blacks...a racist person wouldve already fuckin gone crazy and tried to kill all the blacks around him. a racist white person wouldve never made it in the rap industry. and i hate to tell u but blacks are starting to outnumber white people everywhere u go unless ur in a farm community or somethin so they really arent a minority anymore. bsides i got black friends that call me cracker and i occassionally call him the "n" word (i didnt say it there so people dont get pissed at me) but that dont make us racist its just crew givin shit to each other. i realize that em wasnt sayin the shit to crew and that he was just pissed off at his x but fuck give the man a break he was fuckin 16 years old. u wanna hate on him hate on him cuz encore was a flop compared to his other albums not cuz he was a dumb white kid that recorded the wrong shit when he was mad at his black girlfriend when he was 16 yearsold.
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-05, 11:51 AM   #56
Da_Throwdest
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-5
IP: A3EA 639E

mainly cuz he's white & wheneva whites do sumthin dat a black person can do otha people as blacks, whites & many otha races of people love 2 give appraisal & raise dem up 2 a higher plateau den if we did 1st
Old 02-05-05, 01:17 AM   #57
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
freepost like a mofo... and i third them... but how did he join march 04? ooooh, im a dumbass.. its feb of 05... i thought it was feb 04

wait.... what? if u call that a freepost then call me guilty and haul me off to forum freepost prison

oh and this is another freepost right here
Old 02-05-05, 01:41 AM   #58
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: EB8D 9EAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Pac wasnt as good as some people make him out to be dont get me wrong he had a few good songs but pffffffft

please dont tell me im the only one who caught this..........go die now faggot

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-05, 03:26 AM   #59
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
No, you can't play about being racist.. All of the black rappers that say fuck the white man, or says cracker, are just expressing a reality, and it's really self defense against oppression, because blacks are the minority. when white people say nigger, or fuck black bitches, he's racist, or used to be.. anyone that used to be racist can not redeem him/her self, IMO.. Especially if you use black music to do it, then get rich off of it, he's using us basically.. I respected Vanilla Ice waaaaay more, atleast he has love for all blacks, man and woman, well, Except for Suge Knight, lol..

You're the kind of black person I dont agree with.

What happened in the past is done, why dwell on it? In todays world blacks are idolized... A lot of white people want to be black... Isnt that enough for you? Yet still its OK for someone black to call a white person a cracker, but white people cant call black people niggers? I'll admit there are some poorly raised white people that are still racist. But most whites only use nigga as a retaliation for being called a cracker or the like.

You call rapping "black music" ... and say that eminem is using you? Well I could say the same about basketball.. Basketball was predominantly a white sport. Invented by whites... played by whites. Now look at it... By your logic all of the black bball stars are leeches and are using white people to get rich.

It just doesnt work.
Old 02-05-05, 01:29 PM   #60
norcalboss
New to RV

IP: 1F7A 99C3

i use to like eminem just for the fact thats he's white and he wass stompin all the brothas out of their own game, dont get me wrong my favorites rappers are black, but i cant stand him now with all his piano beats and always tryin to sing somethin