RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-05, 06:44 PM   #1
distilled
hullabaloser

Death.

IP:

I dont really know exactly what I'm asking here.... But, recently I'v been accpetnig death more as, not just the end of life, but something else. I dont know exactly, I just think, After Religions preaching about souls, Heaven, Hell etc. It all must come from some sort of origin of fact, I mean, obviously, there isnt a city in the sky holiding every single good person who ever died. And there Isnt An eternal Torture for the Bad. But What Is your opinions of what actually happens?

I'v always thought that it was some kind of ressurection, but i guess thats more wishful thinking of not wanting to die. But there might be different levels of what happens after death, in comparison to peoples acceptances of dieing. Like, If someone was murdered, in the prime of life, and wanted to continue living, they may be stuck somewhere continually watching the living, and not being able to anything, Which would Be Shit. I dunno.

But also, If Death Is Just the end, Its not exactly that bad, your not living in torment remembering what you had, yuor just gone.

Somethin makes me think thats not the case though....

Your Thoughts?

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote