RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-08, 12:37 AM   #76
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
im not tryin to show if im big or not. im proving my point ive lost weight.

Actually you were trying to prove you played ROLB in football with pictures of you when you were a fat ass, even though you still are a fat ass.

So, no, stfu.
Old 08-01-08, 12:43 AM   #77
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I played CAM in football.

Yes, I am English. My position owns!
Old 08-01-08, 07:09 AM   #78
Solemn13
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF8 4AF1

play football, the english national game. it owns!
Old 08-01-08, 01:00 PM   #79
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Lavish
Hold on can someone put me up on the info. Why does everybody hate Poetic? I'm just wondering is it only cuz he's a fatass? Just trying to get the inside on the drama or beef or whatever

There are a lot of reasons people dislike poetic..

You couldn't create a list without consulting about 8 people and then you could probably get a good 30 to 60 reasons.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-01-08, 06:16 PM   #80
King Solo
Skadoosh!

We have American Football over here to now. The BAFL (British American Football League) motherfucker! Come see me at running back, I dominate. I have great upper body strength and even greater leg strength.. allows me to plow through defenses with speed. I ain't timed myself on that 40 yard dash bullshit... but I run the 100m in like 10.4 seconds and the world record is only like 9.8 or something.

I got mad speed and raw power bitches.
Old 08-01-08, 06:18 PM   #81
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Just checked...

World Record for Mens 100m = 9.72 seconds
World Record for Womens 100m = 10.49 seconds

Nick Fletcher Record for 100m = 10.43 seconds

...at least I am faster than the women. word.
Old 08-01-08, 06:19 PM   #82
Adam

No way it's only 9.72 it's gotta be faster.
Old 08-01-08, 06:21 PM   #83
Adam

Sorry I didn't see m's I thought you meant yards.
Old 08-01-08, 09:34 PM   #84
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
We have American Football over here to now. The BAFL (British American Football League) motherfucker! Come see me at running back, I dominate. I have great upper body strength and even greater leg strength.. allows me to plow through defenses with speed. I ain't timed myself on that 40 yard dash bullshit... but I run the 100m in like 10.4 seconds and the world record is only like 9.8 or something.

I got mad speed and raw power bitches.

are you being sarcastic?

because the 40 yard dash is like general benchmark for speed in football...why? because it has more to do with your explosive speed/acceleration than it does your top speed...people rarely run 100 yards in football..as a matter of fact..people rarely run 40..but 5 yards just isn't enough space to determine any kind of ability..and if you're as strong as you claim to be..i highly doubt you can move like that...strength and that kind of speed is nfl material...fuck...it's hall of fame material...the nfl's fastest guys probably run between a 10.1 and a 10.4..and these are recievers/corners

reggie bushes fastest time was a 10.42..and he's one of the..if not the fastest running back in the league

i'm not calling you a liar if you're being serious..but it seems very, very unlikely that you're not exaggerating...a lot.

i played for university of oregon and was one of the fastest guys on the team..i ran a 4.35 40....only 1 person ran it faster than me and that was jackie bates...and he has the 2nd fastest 40 time ever recorded at oregon....and my fastest time in the 100 is 10.83.....and that's at 5'9 and a 192 pounds....any more stocky...and i would have been slower...a little less upper body strength..and i probably could have gotten mid 10.7...

so yeah....not callin you a liar like i said..but speaking from experience...and someone who knows and understands the game of football extremely well...what you say seems very unlikely.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 12:35 AM   #85
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C0F4 B5AE

Po aint fat .. leave the nigga alone son....

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 12:36 AM   #86
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4E8C 6C2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
are you being sarcastic?

because the 40 yard dash is like general benchmark for speed in football...why? because it has more to do with your explosive speed/acceleration than it does your top speed...people rarely run 100 yards in football..as a matter of fact..people rarely run 40..but 5 yards just isn't enough space to determine any kind of ability..and if you're as strong as you claim to be..i highly doubt you can move like that...strength and that kind of speed is nfl material...fuck...it's hall of fame material...the nfl's fastest guys probably run between a 10.1 and a 10.4..and these are recievers/corners

reggie bushes fastest time was a 10.42..and he's one of the..if not the fastest running back in the league

i'm not calling you a liar if you're being serious..but it seems very, very unlikely that you're not exaggerating...a lot.

i played for university of oregon and was one of the fastest guys on the team..i ran a 4.35 40....only 1 person ran it faster than me and that was jackie bates...and he has the 2nd fastest 40 time ever recorded at oregon....and my fastest time in the 100 is 10.83.....and that's at 5'9 and a 192 pounds....any more stocky...and i would have been slower...a little less upper body strength..and i probably could have gotten mid 10.7...

so yeah....not callin you a liar like i said..but speaking from experience...and someone who knows and understands the game of football extremely well...what you say seems very unlikely.

Dang..
Well did you see Winston Justice.. 300 + lbs. run a 4.7? crazzyyyy
Old 08-04-08, 12:49 AM   #87
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Dang..
Well did you see Winston Justice.. 300 + lbs. run a 4.7? crazzyyyy

nah i believe that though..shit is fuckin crazy...didn't warren sapp run like a 4.6/4.7 too?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 07:51 AM   #88
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
are you being sarcastic?

I see you may have mistook what I said. When I spoke of the BAFL and then said come see me at Running Back... I wasn't implying that I play for a team in the BAFL. I just play for fun, but I have ran with some of them dudes on the fields because my cousin is dating one of the players. I can hold my own with some of them.

And yes, I ran the 100 METRES and was timed at 10.43 seconds. People seem to be in disbelief because of my size, but size don't mean shit. I've seen a fucking dude who weighs like 280lbs run it in like 10.8 seconds.
Old 08-05-08, 07:51 PM   #89
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
I see you may have mistook what I said. When I spoke of the BAFL and then said come see me at Running Back... I wasn't implying that I play for a team in the BAFL. I just play for fun, but I have ran with some of them dudes on the fields because my cousin is dating one of the players. I can hold my own with some of them.

And yes, I ran the 100 METRES and was timed at 10.43 seconds. People seem to be in disbelief because of my size, but size don't mean shit. I've seen a fucking dude who weighs like 280lbs run it in like 10.8 seconds.

The person who held the record on our football team was an Offensive Linemen.
Old 08-06-08, 06:02 AM   #90
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Word. Big motherfuckers can move to.