RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-06, 12:47 AM   #1
SerB
....S.....

NO heaven people.

IP: 329A 17E6

understand this. when you die, nothing happens to you. it's like sleeping.

a regular heart rate is at like 70 - 90 in a relax status. once you sleep your heart rate drops to around 50-60, where you blank out and sleep. No dreams are happening. your just blank out, untill like the last hour where the dream happens.
once your heart rate reaches a low you body shuts down.

and also. when you get knocked out, the moment you are knocked out. you don't dream, you can't think or anything, well ppl... thats how death is. you being knocked out is like short term death, where u wake up in like 20seconds later. while death is you not coming back beacause the blow is bad.

you think God waits for you to die to put you in heaven? no nothing happens. god isn't a fairy, he don't make shit like that human. his power has limit, and none of the limit goes to you. as the glaxay is way to large.
Old 09-29-06, 03:31 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Yeah.

Its so stupid how people are afraid of that. "Oh, isnt it terrible! We'll die and there will just be nothing at all! No WAY I would want that to happen to me!" When of course they wont be around to experience how terrible it is.

Thats NOT to say there is no such thing as heaven. But you don't go there after your physical death, thats for sure.
Old 09-29-06, 04:09 AM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7291 1D3E

"energy can't be created or destroyed"-alber eistein.... so something has to happen to our energy... so not nothing happens... jus sumin we'll never be able to explain while alive so we should stop tryin to

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-06, 04:11 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 5604 99A1

oh shit!

Serbness MUST of died to know this

ALL HAIL SERBNESS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-06, 05:39 AM   #5
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

rofl i think i should kill myself and see if he's right
Old 09-29-06, 05:51 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5DED B8CC

I find it funny when people try to come to a definite conclusion on something they know nothing about....

Good work man... Dickhead of the week...
Old 09-29-06, 06:19 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pictureperfect
"energy can't be created or destroyed"-alber eistein.... so something has to happen to our energy... so not nothing happens... jus sumin we'll never be able to explain while alive so we should stop tryin to

Dude, your energy is already dwindling from old age, or your body isnt able to process it due to a fatal blow. You're not the only thing in the universe, your energy would just dissipate into whatever is around, or stay in your body for a while till it starts decomposing.
Old 09-29-06, 06:39 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Ye but Teru...you know everything...

i unno man may be right...but still there's no evidence to support OR deny his claims...what if in this realm our energy is fading, but only into another realm where it's building itself up for the re-birth...

jus seems stupid how his ignorant arse is TELLING us what's gonna happen...where's the evidence to support his claim?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-06, 07:11 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Yeah I guess so, about him telling.

What I meant was our energy fades, as in it leaves our bodies and gets returned to the universe, which is what allows other beings to exist and manifest.

The concept of an afterlife seems like a desperate plea to continue existence after death. It will be like before you were born, which we have all experienced, or technically not experienced. If you're talking heaven, then you existing there as you think now is impossible. Remember, theres no suffering in heaven, and in this existence our thoughts (which stem from our personalities) are full of desire and suffering. Honestly, get the picture of clouds and harps out of your brain and think about it.

Heaven... Where worldly things hold no importance, and there is no suffering, and you are with God.

So money, women, posessions, entertainment, lust, any worldly pleasure or object is NOT part of heaven.

No suffering. In hebrew, the word for suffering is not best translated as suffering. More accurately in this situation, it would be translated as something along the lines of a deep, deep suffering, not necessarily related to physical pain (although it can be), but emotional and mental anguish.

With God. Now where's God? The bible tells us God is everywhere, everything, and is inside us all. Nowhere does it say God is in some other dimension that you can only reach by dying. Heaven = described as being with God.

"Heaven" in the christian sense could not possibly be some other realm that you enter into after death. The only reason that useless concept has lingered for so long in society and religion is because its great. I mean fucking score, we die and we get a new life in which there is no suffering. Shits teriffic, but sadly (not that I would consider it sad that its not true) a false hope.
Old 09-29-06, 07:44 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5DED B8CC

How do you know anything youve said is true teru.....

Who says theres no clouds and harps in the afterlife......

There may be, and there may not be.......
Old 09-29-06, 07:58 AM   #11
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

If there was no heaven, then all those suicide bombers are kicking themselves now because they were cheated out of their 72 or however many virgins. Imagine killing yourself so you can get laid and getting diddly squat.
Old 09-29-06, 08:43 AM   #12
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0594 3125

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
understand this. when you die, nothing happens to you. it's like sleeping.

a regular heart rate is at like 70 - 90 in a relax status. once you sleep your heart rate drops to around 50-60, where you blank out and sleep. No dreams are happening. your just blank out, untill like the last hour where the dream happens.
once your heart rate reaches a low you body shuts down.

and also. when you get knocked out, the moment you are knocked out. you don't dream, you can't think or anything, well ppl... thats how death is. you being knocked out is like short term death, where u wake up in like 20seconds later. while death is you not coming back beacause the blow is bad.

you think God waits for you to die to put you in heaven? no nothing happens. god isn't a fairy, he don't make shit like that human. his power has limit, and none of the limit goes to you. as the glaxay is way to large.

lmfao @ this dumbass comparing dying to sleeping for an extended period of time, some people have actually legally died, there heart was NOT beatin, the flat line, the long beep, and have came back with testimonies on how god told them it wasnt their time.

but anyway think whatever you want to think, ill pray for you
Old 09-29-06, 08:44 AM   #13
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0594 3125

oh and by the way, gods power doesent have a limit you fuking dumbass, you piss me off
Old 09-29-06, 09:55 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

the term's clinically dead...

and i was watching a documentary about this guy in Texas who had to be made clinically dead in order to have an anaurysm removed from his brain...shit was dope...

they had to induce hypothermia into him to slow the heart rate down ot zero and drop his body temperature to 10 degrees C because by doing that it actually slowed down the metabolic rate to where the blood stopped pumping round his body and deflating the anaurysm and also cooling him down to a point where there was less chance of brain damage and prolonged brain deterioation...normal temperature and no heart rate you have roughly 3-5 minutes before you have total brain damage and because of the hypothermia, doc's operated on a clinically dead patient for an hour an 20 mins and they slowly warmed him back up and then his heart began functioning on it's own without having to be shocked, something which they normally have to do.

But yeah there were a couple more segmants in the documentary...one was how it got found out how hypothermia could be used and it was this norwegian woman who got trapped under ice but could still breathe, and her heart was slowing down because the water was bringing in hypothermia...her core temp went to 12c when they got to her and her heart stopped...

they took her to some norwegian hospital and were doing CPR for 6 hours on her...they were even pumping her cold blood out and tubes were going through warm water and re-entering her body to bring her temperature up...well eventually after 6 hours...her heart started working.

But she was in a coma for 3 weeks and was "clinically dead" multiple times & revived during those weeks and when she woke up...obviously mentally fucked...she was paralysed from the neck down but that was only due to the trauma...and eventually after months of rehabilitation she was walking around with full mobility and speech & memory, in fact the only noticable damage is in her hands where they've crooked up...but yeah she leads a normal life now and her brain was without oxygen for 6 hours.

and there was another woman who had the same procedure as the guy i'm talkin about originally who (and this is where i'm getting at) while she was clinically dead, had an outer body experience where she saw this light and it was getting closer to her, she spoke to her dead grand mother and she could also remember hearing the nurses and doctors speaking to each other as they struggled to get her heart going again...and the thing's she was saying were almost perfect...

how she was able to witness and hear things happening when her body is shut down totally is unexplainable...it didn't happen with the other 2 people in my post but the fact that she & other people who've been clinically dead have all similar experiences is totally unexplainable...i was thinkin to myself...these are the people not near death experience people...but people who have been clinically dead and revived...these are the people who are the closest to know what it's like "afterlife" not us, not Serb the herb, not even YOU Terumoto...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 09-29-06, 10:37 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

And those near death experiences (NDE's) are the reason why what I said is not true?

Personally, I dont buy into that stuff. The evidence and arguments against the validity of those experience far outweighs the evidence of our conciousness being possible outside the brain. Not to mention the fact that a lot of those stories are sensationalized to entertain and provoke the audience.

I'm not a hardcore skeptic, but it just doesnt do it for me.

Here is a link I found which explains a few of the arguments for and against NDE's:

http://skepdic.com/nde.html

edit: Particularly note the part that says there is PROOF that doesn't rule out the possibility of an afterlife, but it does rule out that NDE's are proof of an afterlife.

Last edited by Terumoto : 09-29-06 at 10:41 AM.