RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-09, 02:23 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post free verses 4-24-09

IP: 6EE9 BAFC

I come off as having more law knowledge then a paralegal, looking so pro on a golf course when I'm hitting a eagle, and like that bird I fly high over competition I try to tell em, but they don't listen, and go somewhere and sit down. Sooner or later they gonna hit ground can't move to get back up, a K.O. I'm part of the new school those other cluckers is way old. All they can do is try wow people w/ stories they already told. But my time is in the here and the now. I spit verses to myself and not in front of a crowd, if I did though they'd probably be wow'd by the innovation of the verse spurred from a short time of contemplation of words being thought of like energy flowing that started from a spark plug.

Don't be a skeptic man go ahead try it, if you use it one time I swear you'll buy it. Got the competition asking how do we supply it, when we refuse to answer competitors start crying, cause we got the best stuff there's just no denying. If they say they got the best items I swear they're lying. We even got layaway so you can make paid installments, also a warehouse you can call the department. Plus we work close together with the post office, the competition can't do it cause their skills is novice. You can get your package delivered right to your door, if others try to advertise to you don't hesitate to ignore cause soon the feds will close'em down cause seem shady, and suspicious. While my underground company look so legit the feds can't tell the difference.
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote