RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-09, 02:46 AM   #1
lumberjack
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Knock On Wood

IP: 647F 05F9

KNOCK ON WOOD

Thug no doubt in the dugout like baseball teams chase //All dreams like Freddy Krueger ready on my computer to taste //Victory, think renowned now ready to drink down some gin //And tonic and begin my Ebonics so ironic how friends be friends //Live dope and my rhymes give hope there’s an increase in cost //So I feast and live off the profit when I HIP HOP it and be boss //Wanna be perfect like and electrical circuit a boost in volts help //Me produce quotes shocking so I’m rocking microphones each time I step //Call progress or growth but life and stress roasts my brain //So my post lame trying to explain downfalls and clown all named //Foes, my beliefs are hidden my rhymes are a brief written flames //On paper with strong vapor like ammonia go to California chasing //
A gold rush now home by choice and my tone of voice is embracing //Commands, yall observe with care when I write words beware and //Pay attention I stay in dismentions of the Twilight Zone share plans //With Rod Sterling it odd hurling rhyme into the outerlimits for real //Rhyme and hate friction it shapes a condition uncomfortable and real //Got a mixture of grain that can be fixtures for the brain talk with //Intentions then walk to conventions dealing with the HIP HOP gift //My dome drastic in the hood it like strong elastic wood from ash //Trees I smash MC’S with brooms and mops just to stay with class //And tune On the block
Old 10-22-09, 04:41 PM   #2
6th DiMeNzIoN
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 511E C0B5

dude, each line is supposed to be about 1 subject, then the next line is supposed to follow the last line in coherence.. dont just rhyme because it rhymes... it has to make sense!