RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-09, 07:40 AM   #1
lumberjack
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Rapping To A Chick While My Rhymes Flow

IP: 647F 05F9

RAPPING TO A CHICK WHILE MY RHYMES FLOW

Try move at an easy pace thinking about the sleezy lace// of a female that can prevail in a bed quilt really a breezy taste //of sex, the girl attractive and nice I need active advice on some //love talk at the club caught thinking and winking my eye dumb //thoughts on my mind ready to do an assault on some wine “come //sit down boo you brown and true booty round a cutie bound //for a date with me, girl I rap wild will adapt to your style, crown //you princess you wearing a thin dress half open and your breasts //Poking so let me git wit you and suck a tit or two, forget the rest” //“Oh SHAFT let me adapt a wet plan for the circumstance of this //Romance give me a chance to think my coo-chee is wet and brisk //Got smoking pies but not ready to open my thighs and let you be //Stroking my vibes and jest going crazy the flowing gray may give me //A baby who knows you maybe a deadbeat dad a misled freak and //Sad and be on the street and mad saying the baby not yours as a man //You’ll pay child support after a wild court you feel me on this abit?” // music play in conjunction with my voice golden piano then its //all about function and choice rap lyrics and dap begin a legit //harmony, then accompany fans to the door shake hands galore //my plan is to ignore whack critics never been a cat like me before //and my height soar like rockets to the moon and my full pockets //bloom like roses my thing is clear cling to frontiers like Davy Crockette //when I drop it like I’m hot like Snoop Dogg got a group of dialogues //discussing the G- THANG baby, and my rhymes be slang in the fog //and I’m crazy, even doctor Dre know the proper way this is to flow //this is very correct as it carry into effect decisions of the mind yo //facts from the heart acts as a part of the equation as the rhymes flow //
Old 09-05-09, 12:46 AM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

your a homo, period.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-06-09, 12:15 PM   #3
lumberjack
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 647F 05F9

damn shit face everything yoou see is a homo imgage even if its rhyming about a girl and a boy dang go to the doctor and get looked at