RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-09, 06:48 PM   #31
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
I'm with Coke, for once.

Although, black people will never truly move beyond the slavery issue. Some do, but there will always be that select group that get treated wrongly one day and drop that slavery bomb on a motherfucker.

But the same goes for any person. If the white race had been wronged on that kind of level in the past, in the future they would use it to their advantage also. That's just human nature. We are mostly all weak and there will always be some of us that look for the easy way out. Any advantage we can get in life, any sympathies or whatever.. some will jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat.

The reality is that, its just too many people refer to it as something that black people do because they are the ones that suffered in the past. Real talk.

that and for some prick to cling on that 'his race was enslaved' and that white people are the determine factor in this....BLACKS SOLD OTHER BLACKS. Dumb fuck.

and guess what else

white people were enslaved too...tee hee hee.

Slavery in the United States of America back in the 1700's was predomintatly black, and sure ...there WAS tension and mis treatment OF black people in the 50's.

but maybe if you'd take a fucking step back, the tension was caused because do you know how many people, NOT WHITE OR BLACK, lost everything when slavery was abolished?

fuck, i hate dumb ass people who go around and spew the 'ignorant' word at someone and then belivie what they say is right.

The simple fact is YOUR the dumb ass ignorant one that can't accept a point that is FACT, but is against your own disgruntled fucked belief.

You little Rush Limbaugh Jr.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-27-09, 08:05 PM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

The facts surrounding slavery are simple.

The white man had the power and resources to enslave the black man. So he did it. Turn things around, if the black man had the power and resources at the time to enslave the white man... you think he wouldn't have done it in a heartbeat?

If you do, you are fucking wrong. It was all about power. If the black man would have had that kind of power back then, he would have used it. He would've sold the white man to the highest bidder and you all fucking know it.
Old 10-27-09, 08:46 PM   #33
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A565 8911

And if the white man was getting anally fucked and believed he was the shit when he was really just a white retard in a mediocre sized castle decorated with desert tree leaves and sea shells which didn't seem like enough so he craved more money and power by which the only means to attain such a thing was by rounding up random white people in the local area who were just sort of citizenry of the country side in order to sell them off in order for the things that the white man was craving,

then of course the strong rich black men would have obliged to buy.

but they weren't strong, rich, black men.

they were monkeys.

end of story
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 09:37 PM   #34
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 93D0 C83B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
The facts surrounding slavery are simple.

The white man had the power and resources to enslave the black man. So he did it. Turn things around, if the black man had the power and resources at the time to enslave the white man... you think he wouldn't have done it in a heartbeat?

If you do, you are fucking wrong. It was all about power. If the black man would have had that kind of power back then, he would have used it. He would've sold the white man to the highest bidder and you all fucking know it.

Game Over..........Cut, Print, Check The Gate, Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 11:54 PM   #35
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 7870 9212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
I had a black friend but he was a faggot I cut him off......

Dude thinks I owe him 2 grand... No dice homo.....

Race relations arnt always the greatest in australia, but we get by and theres nothing wrong with having friends with different skin pigment I think its culture that often gets in the way of things.. Keeping in mind white people here are very different to the US...

I get the feeling white people take a lot of shit over there and let themselves be run...

white people run 90% of this shit in this country.maybe you should do better research?not to mention its not that hard to run YOUR little piece of shit desert island.i have lots of black friends and white friends,spanish friends,even a few arabs and indians.i dont have any asian friends because i dont really know any asians.i dont even see any except the guy who brings my food from the resturant:/

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 08:05 PM   #36
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Do you actually have any black friends?

I mean...everybody needs a little SOUL in their lives.

Btw...Jesus luhs u!

nah not really. But i got a Blackberry. lol word

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 10:43 PM   #37
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: CF1A D121

nope only white non jewish friends
Old 10-29-09, 04:27 AM   #38
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

nope i saw this black guy once and i just stood in awe.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-29-09, 04:43 AM   #39
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 01C8 5A66

i have friends...colour is irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 04:49 AM   #40
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D8C9 D395

Question is do YOU have any black freinds ya dick licking homo.
Old 10-29-09, 12:19 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Q is a fucking idiot.

Jesus is also just a dead man, there's no Heaven, quit being childish.

I don't believe that. Don't buy into hollywood, you don't know what god is or what heaven is. You think heaven is some bullshit that religions and mainstream media paints a picture of from high hopes and faith. Maybe there is a heaven but it's not all angels and pearly gates man. I've got my own philosophy and religion called omni-intraomnianism and I think if you learned about it you'd see where i'm coming from and it'd change your perspective. Organised religions are close minded and gay
Old 10-29-09, 12:21 PM   #42
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
truth in every joke...

so you're saying I do actually have black slaves and it's the truth cuz I made a joke about it? Lol... are you looking for employment? LMAO

What's the difference between a big jew and a little jew? Big jews burn longer

Today I asked a japanese girl why you shouldn't skydive in Japan. She didn't know the answer so I told her because the pilots fly the plane into the ground.

Shut the fuck up and learn how to laugh you dick in the ass taking son of a bitch! hahahahahaa

i love life
Old 10-30-09, 03:20 PM   #43
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E2E8 2320

i dont have friend period, and who gives a shit if you have black friends, like black people are cool or sumthin? q, you're black and you're a big no talent homo, why do u think white people would need to be friends with your specific race? i have bet, thats all i need to understand black people, and white people have the rest of the channels to exploit the rest of everyone else, thats all we need really

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote