RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-06, 05:29 AM   #16
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C9E3 41C0

Aight the beat is aight...first cat flow and delivery is coo lyrics is str8...quality is decent...the hook is aight nuttin special tho...second cat decent flow and delivery quality is aight...over-all coo collabo keep it up.
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-06, 12:04 AM   #17
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

heard this beat before.....d block maybe?

para....flow has gotten better....need some more hi's in your vocals so theyll stand out more....need to be mixed a lil better........

other than that...i have no complaints about it...

hook..i dunno..just not feelin it...

2nd dude....your coo....but u need to let it out a lil more....you gotta decent voice n shit...but be a lil more loud...flow is coo....emotion is koo....just need to deliver it a lil better...u got a lot of potential man...

pro....still need to up that flow some man....your getting better.....but just keep tryin to up the flow.......until u get it at a point u need to be at
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-06, 12:22 AM   #18
Snypa
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF93 8DD9

aiight koo thanks mayne....thanks for all the feed guys...and the beat, not d-block.. i forget where paranoid found it...but its not d-block
Send a message via AIM to Snypa Send a message via MSN to Snypa   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-06, 12:45 AM   #19
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

no it's not d block it's some person off s'click.

amyway uppin for more feedback...

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-06, 06:05 PM   #20
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 6DAD 0DEA

listening....

beat is hot.....

para ure voice sounds a lil robotic..the only thing I could just suggest is work on the emotion on that because itll put fluctuations in youre voice....presence is kl...flow is getting much better...but the robotic shit u gotta work on..every1 has that prolem...haveing emotion is not to sound like a derranged nigga..its jus changing ure voice shit so u can give a fresh vibe....lyrics are nice

The next guy, Snypa prety nice...flow is nice...quality is nice..add some more lows on that..lyrics are koo...keep it goin there...work on delivery

The third guy..same thing as paranoid a lil worse u have bad pronounciation i have dat a lil too..and its a bit robotic...it sounds ure foreign..are you?..if so I understand...anyways keep it up..holla..1
Old 02-04-06, 10:44 PM   #21
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: C8F2 8CC9

no i aint foreign i keep on gettin that shit from people like im really foreign no i aint foreign and i never will be i got way better since i did this and im starting ta sound better and less foreign that just came with the bad pronounacation i had i suppose
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-06, 06:10 PM   #22
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 8733 3D5C

^don't get mad man, I was at your level once.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-06, 06:12 PM   #23
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: C8F2 8CC9

lol aint mad just paranoid
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-06, 08:12 AM   #24
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 8B54 87EB

i like the beat, first cat just needs to put more into the delivery, theres not enough energy - the hook is egh, it really could have used more emotion, some dubs, somethin to make it stand out.... second cat was better, could use some polishing but he stood out on the track... third cat made # 1 and 2 look like big and pac, just had no prescence, sounded freestyled in parts, unrehearsed iunno--work on how you put your words out cuz you sound unsure of where your goin and its not cool. keep doin it... thanks for the feedback before sorry it took so long to rtf.