RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-05, 02:14 PM   #1
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
Nah, Nah, Nah (Circuit Breaker) - Ft. Fluidmoon

IP: 13A4 AD49

new track track... www.soundclick.com/seventhird on the top, leave feedback and links...

I replied to:
DeadlyVision - Hopin yall neggas know ft. Suicide.
Enygma - My Symphony.
Old 05-14-05, 05:52 PM   #2
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

ha ha, beat is called house murders i was gonna put down sumthin to this... lol u sound like dzk on this one ... damn i think im feelin ya presence on this one... spines break oooooooo!!!!.. fluid is soundin nyce on this one tooo.... dont understand what she's sayin but she's soundin nyce on it.... hahhaha i think b4 ur second verse ya talkin about debit hahaha... shyt i think this is tha best youve come ever from what ive heard.... i like tha dipped in dust line... damn that verse seemed short tho... once again chorus is illl prob tha best ive heard fluidmoon.. ya flow n multis are blowin my mind rite chea.... smoke blunts down to seeds count to 3... no body wanna murder u cops aint gonna search for u shyt im feelin how u brought htose lines daayyymmm this should b a featured audio fsho best ive heard in a minute, makin me wanna drop sum hotness... damn theres like a minute that tha beat plays at the end homie lol shoulda cut it short but its actualy pretty original how u leave tha beat riding yea im def feelin this seven, we gotta hit up a collab tip sumtime cuz this shit was fire!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 06:18 PM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

1st off beat nice...got some decent flow rhyming like mad...this is usual SevenThird...OH HOOK CRAZY LOL...feelin it...it's decent...2nd verse...intro nice breaking into verse back to the rhyming yea feelin this like whoa...specially the hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 06:54 PM   #4
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

lol @ Seven soundin like DZK. I think he sound like 7/3 to me. I think its cause he came off on his usual lyrical that he got ya'll thinkin that way. And LOL @ not gettin what Fluid is sayin on the the hook. Shes singin "Nah nah nah" haha. word. 1st verse - dope flow, good lyrics, came off nice. Hook - came in nice, clarity could have came in cleaner, but i feel you with what you workin with. 2nd verse nice as well, i like the radio adlib lol. Work - 2nd verse nice too. Keep droppin you two, you come off nice together. We need to get a colab with you two, me, and Tony once again. Holla. 1

ps - best line - "...You try to rhyme great, I ain't try, I'm tri-state"

oooooooooooooh yea.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 07:10 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

^ nah son, next collab in tha mix is 73 omen n phenom f/ fluidmoon on tha hook lol

featured on tha FOUL PLAY MIXTAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 05:28 PM   #6
Ghost_Emperor
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: B40D D41F

This is pretty tight, the beat is simple but nice perfect for showing off some hot lyrics. The hook is.... psychotic.... but in a good way haha. It's like an rnb singer on an acid trip. I don't have to tell you your flow and delivery are on point because you already know it, and I'm definitely feeling the lyrics. One of the strangest tracks I've heard in a minute but that's only a good thing, gotta be original to stand out! Good job man.

Anno Domini Beats
Send a message via AIM to Ghost_Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Emperor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 11:46 PM   #7
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

IP: A3DA 14CB

feeling the beat...

1st guy...if your the one there referring to saying you sound like dzk...i dont think so at all...but anyway...voice matches the beat nicely...your flow is good...lyrics is nice...delivery is good...emotion straight....your quality is good to...this was a nice opener...i was feeling this verse homie...

2nd...flow is good, sounds like i heard a few points where the lines were rushed...but maybe it was just me...delivery was straight...lyrics is coo...quality matches the first guy...this was a good verse...but first was better...

last...basically the same as first...flow, delivery, lyrics was all coo...

overall, i was feeling this joint...this was a nice drop...keep doing you homie...stay up...
Old 05-16-05, 01:24 AM   #8
Know-Gimix

IP: 13A4 AD49

thanks but its me on both verses, and i dont sound like dzk ur right.... 1
Old 05-16-05, 02:30 AM   #9
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: D75D 499F

this shit is hot....lyrics is cool flow is really gud lol wut can i say....gud shit 7...stay up word
Old 05-16-05, 04:13 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A8DD 1517

beat is nice....

Seven....flow is on point...lyrics are good..quality is good....everything is on point...what more can you say....

Hook...its pretty decent...the more you listen to it...the more u like it....its catches on....Fluid definitely sounds good on it
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 06:02 PM   #11
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: AD23 BDD5

Beat is hot...

Feeling the lyrics...Never really listened to you, but peeps said you were dope, and now I see why...

Quality is amazing, flow was strongly on-point throughout, and the lyrics were very nice...

Good shit man

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:27 PM   #12
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

flow is good as usual son...presence and delivery is good it goes real good wit the beat...chorus is on different notes ..close to bein the same, but i can tell its different ...lil break is straight...lyrics is really ckrazy on this son...really i like the flow and delivery..but u been doin this for awhile..lol..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-05, 12:09 AM   #13
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 2029 97B3

this was some sick shit,i mean the song was straight fireeeeeee,the flow was on point,fluidmoon did great on this track also she nailed the hook perfect nice job mah ya voice is beautiful ,the energy on this track was rediculously crazy mann i was definately feeling it, the emotion was there throughout the track,and the vocals was nice too......dont know what more to say except this was FIRE

nice job seven third and fluid
Old 05-17-05, 03:39 AM   #14
Behemoth
New to RV

IP: 77E0 75FF

ummmmmmmm yea.. not trying to be a asshole but the hook got on my nerves ? and the track didnt realyl catch my attention ? its was ight.. overal 5/10
Send a message via AIM to Behemoth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-05, 09:30 PM   #15
Know-Gimix

okie doke alias ... upp