RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-09, 09:06 AM   #1
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
for any kids with problems RESIDENT EVIL 4 IS The BEst

IP: 7889 B72A

Why is resident evil 4 the best, hmm lets see the game physically toughens you up, because its a big tough world out there. The game trains you on instinct battles against zombies.. hard bosses and it also has a great story line dat keeps you on your toes, keeps your mind and adreniline up.. and if any kids feel bad about themselves pick up the game because truthfully the game helps anyone from kids dat have problems... personally i think the game is fantastic for kids minds because, u have to remember certain tasks which increases your iq and makes you more cautious about things.. so personally the game has helped me with my memory issues, and i still have got dem but i can say rs4 has, made it a little better for me and im releaved.. Ders nothing worse den feeling manipulated.. and feeling stood on.. so thanks for resident evil 4 for a brilliant game dat challenges us, and in a sense the game teaches us how to become a soldier just one of the best games capcom ever created in my opinion, and looking 4ward to resident evil 6...

ps i need a crew, i still have problems but im just exploiting a game out to everyone who needs some, action in der lives and 2 focus on something else rarther den negetive shit..........this is to help everyone