RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-05, 07:27 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Had a Dream last night.. that this one

IP: 34D2 D886

girl called me out from outside and she was like, ey get yo ass down here.. I said hell naw bitch u want me come get me, i don't come to hoes.. lol and she came running up the stairs and my door was wide open (this was an apartment).. anywayz, she came in and started swingin her key-chain and she hit my arm.. and it left this big ol' red mark across my forearm. So i was like hell naw.. I started jappin and i punched that bitch so many times in her face, you know how u hit somebody and every once in a while you hear a crack or sum shit..?! well, the girl jaw was poppin and cracking and what not.. Tell me why we fought all the way to the kitchen, I picked up the glass bowl, and slap the shit outta her with the back of it, I heard a noise it was like *BLUK*.. then i took a plate and through that shit at her head then it broke.. next thing i know she was downstairs running out the apartment holdin her body and stuff.. then her friend was down there waitin for me lol.. I was tired and shit, but i popped her in the mouth then clothesline her ass, through some punches and knocked the b* to the floor, then she left too.. I woke up all pissed cuz i wanted to see the rest of the dream.. Sadly i don't know who the girls were *snaps*.. Normally when i dream about sumthin, It happens 98% of the time, if it hadn't already (1%)... but yea that was some drama but funny as ever.. lol You ever have any dreams that be good and you be a lil' pissed that they ended?
Old 01-27-05, 07:38 PM   #2
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 10E3 83F7

You sure are abusive LF. lol. Word most of my dreams become reality within a month, those that don't make good short stories.
Old 01-27-05, 07:41 PM   #3
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 574F 18A4

.............................you don't wanna know
Old 01-27-05, 07:44 PM   #4
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: DD54 B4FA

Lady i dont know we can talk on aim..............

YOU SCARY GIRL..................
Old 01-27-05, 07:45 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lol...... i had dreams of people dying and it happens like the second i wake up, i get all these phone calls, and i tell everybody i already know what happened.. it's sad but i have a lot of dreams of stuff that happen or will happen like folks cheating on me and stuff.. I had a dream my ex's aunt was pregnant and the next day she called him and was like I found out that i'm pregnant and he was like wow.. lol.. I had dreams about people who died that still be running around.. stuffs weird, but i'm used to it all by now- had too many dreams, all true so far except maybe 2 haven't happened yet..
Old 01-27-05, 07:45 PM   #6
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 02DB F3A7

yes but usually,

its not fighting.
Old 01-27-05, 07:47 PM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ
Lady i dont know we can talk on aim..............

YOU SCARY GIRL..................

i told a friend of mine about the dream, he was like uhm wow.. lmao. he was like good thing i don't hit girls, i was crackin up.. he was like dayum u would scare the shit out a dude. I was laughin too hard..lol I'm too nice i just dun take no mess, i guess Tha Q was right when he said that i'm the tom boy on RV.. (hangin wit the boyz, dun take no mess..)

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 01-27-05 at 07:59 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-05, 07:49 PM   #8
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: DD54 B4FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
i told a friend of mine about the dream, he was like uhm wow.. lmao. he was like good thing i don't hit girls, i was crackin up.. he was like dayum u would scare the shit out a dude. I was laughin too hard..lol I'm too nice i just dun take no mess, i guess Tha Q was right when he said that i'm the tom boy or RV.. (hangin wit the boyz, dun take no mess..)

nice wordplay...................i learned somthing here today

DONT HIT GIRLS FOR SHIT
Old 01-27-05, 07:49 PM   #9
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
yes but usually,

its not fighting.

that's a good thing.. I had another dream that i was in the backyard of this apartment i used to live and took this girl by her weave and kept bangin her head into the bricks.. She came up and pushed me so i snatched the hair and banged that mug.. that was even more funny than the one i had recently..
Old 01-27-05, 09:31 PM   #10
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5A3A E4C3

Jus Like daddy......

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote