RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Write Away Your Thoughts > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-09, 05:46 PM   #16
Civil.
What' it do?

IP: AA5B 746B

yeah, but its not cool to give one person a warning. and then punish the other person
you know damn well thats not me swaying. i dont have to sway, i know how good of a topical battler i am. I had gotten on later that day after i posted my verse and re-read it...then i realized how rushed it seemed towards the end of my verse. i simply stated my thoughts. it wouldnt have been no different of me saying that in the chat thread. Its just me commenting on my own piece. now its back to 0-0 on votes, and we probably wont even get any more votes before you close this....

so then whut? i take a loss, because i commented on a mistake i realized i made on my verse...thats just like someone having a spelling error...and in the same circumstances, COULDNT edit their post. and having to make a new post after the verse is already down.
Old 03-15-09, 12:17 AM   #17
Jonathon
The Write Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3839 9710

the point is, you didn't read the rules, if you wanna state a comment in the chat, THATS PERFECTLY FINE. but when you do so in your battle thread, it clogs the thread, everyone can see it after they read the verse, and its just annoying to hear.

i mean, shit, i have an example of what you wrote practically word for word in the rules of what not to do.

and yes, you WILL get more votes, because me, write, and fuck yuu are voting on every battle, so you'll get three more votes.. kthnxbye.
Old 03-15-09, 01:46 PM   #18
one way
Addicted

Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B158 C755

I was feeling ti civil, the message was cool and I liked how it flowed, played a picture well, the only thing I could say is that the wording seems a little weak and on a average level, I think you can do better that wise....

I was also feeling your nt, it was dope the story flowed well and played in my mind as I read it, but it also seems you can up your wording style and vocab for more effect, still liked it though

It was close Ima say they both came at it well and their stories reached, but Ima have to say NT, his story was a little more entertaining and kept me into it.

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 03-16-09, 05:31 PM   #19
Jonathon
The Write Weight

IP: 3839 9710

NT wins. Civil loses.