RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-04, 04:00 PM   #1
2Bit2Much
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yo i have a question for all u tupac lovers

IP: 50A4 5B1B

Well as u know it is not really tupac he is know as Malkaliv Tupac Shakur who is malkaliv i heard he was an old ancient god and i heard he is was a guy in the 20's who supposely faked his death and was a rapper so people called tupac that who is malkaliv actually i am having troubling recalling who he is actually

ONE LOVE TUPAC RIP BIGGY RIP BIG PUN RIP and FALCO RIP hope sug knight gets out of jail soon.
Old 06-03-04, 04:03 PM   #2
HoPe
Above All Else

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 49AD 2361

fuck sug knight...^^^n damn..dats hella confusing of wut u sed^^^^explain it betta

Hot Topicals:

Old 06-03-04, 04:07 PM   #3
2Bit2Much
New to RB

who

IP: 50A4 5B1B

is malkaliv i am wondering who he is
Old 06-03-04, 04:15 PM   #4
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

ok wait malkaliv is a guy that was a guy that rapped and he faked his death and he came back as tupac and faked his death again is that wat u sayin lol????
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04, 04:18 PM   #5
- Troublesome -
Light Weight

IP: 84AD 8ED3

Tupac had changed his rapping name to Makaveli.

Niccolo Machiavelli was a 16th Century Italian Philosopher who came up with the theory of faking one's death to evade enemies. Machiavelli wrote two books before he died. One, being the critically acclaimed classic "The Prince". The other being "The Art of War".
Send a message via AIM to - Troublesome - Send a message via MSN to - Troublesome - Send a message via Yahoo to - Troublesome -   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04, 07:07 PM   #6
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bit2Much
Well as u know it is not really tupac he is know as Malkaliv Tupac Shakur who is malkaliv i heard he was an old ancient god and i heard he is was a guy in the 20's who supposely faked his death and was a rapper so people called tupac that who is malkaliv actually i am having troubling recalling who he is actually

ONE LOVE TUPAC RIP BIGGY RIP BIG PUN RIP and FALCO RIP hope sug knight gets out of jail soon.

Malkaliv fucks that.... it's Makaveli & u obviously ain't much bout Pac
& Troublesome already explained who he is
Old 06-03-04, 07:09 PM   #7
Lil Nae2
Its Da Real Deal

Text Record: 16-10
IP: 9EF2 7F0D

damn homie got da shit all wrong

<marquee></marquee>
No ones gonna stop me
Old 06-04-04, 11:35 AM   #8
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

this thread is weird man,.......
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-04, 02:10 PM   #9
White Light
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-4
IP: 59A6 CBC9

i read what u said like 8 times and still i have no fuckin clue what your talkin bout... rewrite the entire thing so that people know what your talkin bout.....

I VOTE ON UR BATTLES... U VOTE ON MINE...

DEATH ROW
Old 06-04-04, 06:01 PM   #10
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bit2Much

ever heard of punctuation between sentences? or maybe a little bit of grammar...i'm not askin for it to be perfect but enough to understand what ur ramblin on and on about....
Old 06-05-04, 07:28 AM   #11
Tha Untouchable
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 1E03 B472

ALL 2pac fanz should know who'z makiavielli

a source...

Machiavelli was born in Florence, Italy. Little is known of his early life, but he might have been involved in overthrowing the Savonarolist government in 1498. He was appointed head of the new government's Second Chancery, and secretary of an agency concerned with warfare and diplomacy (1498-1512). During there years he travelled on several missions in Europe for the Republic of Florence visiting Cesare Borgia (1502), Rome (1503, 1506), France (1504) and Germany (1507-08). Among his achievement was helping to set up a standing army, which reconquered Pisa in 1509.

As a thinker Machiavelli belonged to an entire school of Florentine intellectuals concerned with an examination of political and historical problems. His important writing, however, were composed after 1512 when he was accused of of conspiracy in 1513. Medici family had returned to power and had ended a year before the Florentine Republic. Lorenzo de' Medici fired Machiavelli, the Secretary to the Second Chancery of the Signoria. He was suspected of plotting against the Medici, jailed and exiled to Sant'Andrea in Percussina. Macciavelli found himself out of job after 14 years of patriotic service, and spent on a small estate most of his remaining years produced his major writings.

In 1519 Machiavelli partly reconciled with the Medici and he was given various duties, including writing a history of Florence. When the Medici was deposed in 1527 Machiavelli hoped for a new government post. However, now he was distrusted by the republican government for previous association with the Medici.

Machiavelli died in Florence on June 21, 1527. His political writings became more widely known in the second half of the 16th century. When Considered dangerous, they were placed in 1564 on the Church Index of officially banned books.

Machiavelli's best known works are DISCORSI SOPRA LA PRIMA DECA DI TITO LIVIO (1531) and IL PRINCIPE (1532), whose the main theme is that all means may be used in order to maintain authority, and that the worst acts of the ruler are justified by the treachery of the government. Many of Machiavelli's toughts, as "it is much more secure to be feared, than to be loved" have lived centuries as slogans. Il Principe was condemned by the pope, but its viewpoints gave rise to the well-known adjective machiavellian, synonym for political maneuvers marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith. Machiavelli draws upon examples from both ancient and more recent history and also uses his own experiences. What distinguishes Machiavelli's manual from other such works, is the originality and practicality of his thinking. Neither the attempts to interpret Machiavelli's ideas as first steps to democratic thoughs or examples of evil reflect a balanced view of his writing.

The interest in Machiavelli has continued, although contemporary scholarship may have its reservations about transforming his writings in a prophecy or manual of modern politics.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Untouchable   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-04, 10:23 PM   #12
Arcade23
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-2
IP: D855 B849

machiavelli is some dude who faked his death but tupac used it as a named to mean fake death
Old 06-05-04, 11:17 PM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: FE57 6981

.................................fuckin weird thread

hasn't this shit already been discussed before
Old 06-06-04, 02:24 PM   #14
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

Text Record: 2-2
IP: F755 EA0E

aite aite aite FUCK ALL THE LONG LONG ARITCLES BLUNTLY GON BREAK IT DOWN:

Machiavelli was this real smart brother right (well he was white but ya know) and he studied philosphy in his past time..the towns ppl wasn't really feeling him dat much cuz like he was "weird" cuz all he did was read..and he didn't like the govn't so he tried to be higher then it and change and he knew more then everyone else so ppl was hateing on him...SO he decided to fake his death cuz he thought it was 'cool' and this way ppl would envy him...so dude faked his death...came up missing and shit rumor has it that he "pretended to be dead" and they burried him and he like got out but so many ppl have different stories the only FACT IS he faked it...

this is related to TUPAC becuz while he was in jail Pac read alot and besides the Bible he also became facinated with the political prophet Machiavelli he even went as far as adpoting the name and named some songs and LP's about him and about his philosphy...SO since he was so facinated wit Machiavelli everyone thinks that Pac faked his death to be like Machiavelli and that he will be back only thing is it's ILLEGAL to fake ur death in the U.S. but this law fades out (or like it doesn't matter anymore) after 10 years so some ppl believe Pac faked his death and is coming back...and that's how it is BROKEN DOWN aite *ONE*

SpokenBluntly reporting
Old 06-06-04, 02:41 PM   #15
MADD HAtter81
Light Weight

From: when a mom and dad luz each other they fuck without a condom then 9 mounths later...
Text Record: 1-7
IP: C1DA C961

i understood that much better ^^^^