RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-07, 09:18 PM   #46
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 53B1 A5EC

this sort of thing couldn't of been prevented....if any of you go to a college of any sort..you will see how easy it is to bring weapons of any kind on the campus.....

he is the one that didn't seek counseoling.......he was just a disturbed man....don't use the word kid...he was 23 i believe...he was a man....it was a massacre, it was a tragedy..it was horrible...the police should of been on their feet about this shit......
Old 04-17-07, 09:21 PM   #47
Clokworx
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 8090 12FD

exactly. hit that shit on the head
Old 04-17-07, 09:27 PM   #48
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 5442 E388

yall wildin.. of coarse there's going to be extra attention on this. they died execution style plus this is fresh shit. so its going to be displayed for months until it dies down like every incident does. nobodys making it larger than anyone elses death. Its called current events.
Old 04-18-07, 03:14 AM   #49
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
this sort of thing couldn't of been prevented....if any of you go to a college of any sort..you will see how easy it is to bring weapons of any kind on the campus.....

he is the one that didn't seek counseoling.......he was just a disturbed man....don't use the word kid...he was 23 i believe...he was a man....it was a massacre, it was a tragedy..it was horrible...the police should of been on their feet about this shit......

Yea, especially a college like Howard U. because it's an open campus. That means the public can literally drive through it as if they were jus cruisin around the block. Most campuses are closed, which means it's almost like a self-contained community.

But, again, WHAT LESSONS ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM THIS?
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-07, 03:38 AM   #50
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: BB88 B870

It's not like we are going to learn something from this that we don't already know.
Old 04-18-07, 04:44 AM   #51
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It's not like we are going to learn something from this that we don't already know.

RIGHT...so then, what lessons should we start to TAKE SERIOUSLY and stop AVOIDING?

I find it ironic that the egregious apathy in this thread could very well be a cause of the problem. People have no compassion for others, thereby perpetuating a sense of worhtlessness. And, if the right conditions are present, you get an explosive situation like what happened here.

I think it's disgusting. But, karma is a bitch.

Old 04-18-07, 06:33 AM   #52
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

i think it's fucked up the way that the police relaxed after the first 2 shootings and played it down like an isolated incident before they had even found the gunman

from the reports we got over here it looks like classes were allowed to run like usual despite a gunman being in the local vicinity...the police handled the situation terribly

personally i think it was fucked up but i am not in mourning and could not truthfully say i care about the wellbeing of 32 strangers. it may be due to desensitization but i would find it difficult to mourn people i never knew existed.
Old 04-18-07, 12:59 PM   #53
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

33 dead now. that shits fucced.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-07, 01:27 PM   #54
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Yea, especially a college like Howard U. because it's an open campus. That means the public can literally drive through it as if they were jus cruisin around the block. Most campuses are closed, which means it's almost like a self-contained community.

But, again, WHAT LESSONS ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM THIS?

i think we should be more concerned about people that we suspect to be "sick in the head" we need to help these people....and teasing and hazing and shit isn't going to aid to it either....we need to start treating people as living individuals and not like they don't have feelings......

only way this could of been prevented was if they searched everyone that came close to the campus.....and for a college campus...and especially one the size of Virginia Tech (couple thousand acres) its damn near impossible...its just not going to happend
Old 04-18-07, 02:00 PM   #55
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 47F3 E0A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
i think we should be more concerned about people that we suspect to be "sick in the head" we need to help these people....and teasing and hazing and shit isn't going to aid to it either....we need to start treating people as living individuals and not like they don't have feelings......

only way this could of been prevented was if they searched everyone that came close to the campus.....and for a college campus...and especially one the size of Virginia Tech (couple thousand acres) its damn near impossible...its just not going to happend

MY MAN.

This says it all.
Old 04-18-07, 02:22 PM   #56
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B3FF 83C3

hahahaha at those plays

this guy might have been 23...but he had the level of intelligence of a 7th grader

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-18-07, 04:05 PM   #57
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
hahahaha at those plays

this guy might have been 23...but he had the level of intelligence of a 7th grader

he got into college....so i'm sure his intelligience level was a bit higher then that

and personally i do feel real bad for the victims...and even though i don't know them i do feel some sort of connection to them..because i myself am in college and live in a dorm like one of the ones that was shot into.

shit could happend at any of our schools
Old 04-18-07, 06:39 PM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B3FF 83C3

read the plays.....getting into college isn't hard at all btw...its passing college...n by the looks of it, this kid was a lil bit slow

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-18-07, 09:48 PM   #59
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 2020 96DE

the day at school after this shit was sooooo fuckin gay cuz all people did was piss me off with their ignorance. they didnt even talk about it. not becuase it disturbed them but because they didnt care or see it as a big deal. i heard people saying "so what its not that big" in ACTUAL WORDS!!! and when people did talk about it they already started assuming the shooter was black and all this other shit. (before more detailed information including the killers name was released) so it didnt even matter if u said anything about it or not just by u not saying anything pissed me off that day and still does. u know damn well u would be making this out to be a big deal if it was your school and your friends/family members

i think ALOT of people are desensitized and dont understand the importance of 33 lives. young lives branching out and starting out in the life as young adults. when u dont get the chance to live as an adult and accomplish your dreams even if its one death its horrific. 33 innocent people just got robbed of their lives and their dreams. 1000's of family members and friends are dealing with major losses and some are probably gonna kill themselves over it raising the death poll even more. all because some coward decided to try and prove a point and get some attention as some sort of revenge. instead of turning his life around he decided to take 33 of them and ruin the rest of people's lives. and ya'll are as ignorant as the killer himself to not see it as anything big or bad. your just as desensitized as him cuz he didnt see anything wrong with it and apperentaly nobody else does niether. (atleast not as much as their should be)
Old 04-18-07, 09:52 PM   #60
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 2020 96DE

and im sick of people saying he was mentally ill as an excuse. he knew what he was doing. he planned this shit for atleast a month and went through with it even making material such as videos, letters, and pictures to send to msnbc from a virginia tech post office inbetween killings.