RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-06, 08:40 PM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Proof?

IP: 329A 17E6

Hate how people try to use Bible statements to prove me wrong about God.

A bible was written by some regular person.... what HE believed in.

It's not like Jesus had a interview or did it himself, so how would he know what the commandments are?

and i find it stupid how God just started outta no where talkin to humans like it was nothing, all at the same time.

but has yet to talked to anyone yet in YEARS and YEARS.
Old 03-28-06, 09:16 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 6073 F1FD

It was written by a number of people and what they saw, not what they believed in. Also, it was written through a person, by God. God wrote it, but he used the people (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, etc...) to write it down and preach the word. I don't think 4 people just randomly wrote 4 separate books with the details so close. Why do you wish to disprove the The Bible so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-28-06, 09:18 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
It was written by a number of people and what they saw, not what they believed in. Also, it was written through a person, by God. God wrote it, but he used the people (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, etc...) to write it down and preach the word. I don't think 4 people just randomly wrote 4 separate books with the details so close. Why do you wish to disprove the The Bible so much?

He can't "disprove the bible" because he obviously doesn't know enough about it to disprove it. Even Satan knows the bible backwards and forwards, and in every language. Come on. I take this more as a precocious kid trying to find himself. That's cool too. Just keep an open mind.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 06:20 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Ever heard of the crazy lady in the asylum that has Jesus talk to her about cupcakes and how to knit sweaters right?
Old 03-29-06, 08:50 PM   #6
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

wtf are you joking me?

God made everything? but doesn't have the will power to make a bible? like write it in a book and send it down.

Fuck Matthew and the rest of them.

I beleive in God. But i look at him tottaly different. i dont see him telling ppl to go spread the msg.

God could just insert all the knowledge already.
Old 03-29-06, 09:15 PM   #7
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

But God dosent want to. He wants to know those who truely love him and want to know about them. Its like trying to force somebody in a crew. If they are not truely loyal or even want to be in the crew or wanna have anything to do with it. Why have them in it. And God still talks to his people that are annointed. Just because he dosent talk to everyone does not mean he dosent talk to his people. And Pastors and ministers will hear god speak to them and they are suppose to give us message. Hence the point and what church is basicly used for today. And probely one of the many reasons why you dont hear god talking to people publicly is because there are so many organization attacking christianity. Want proof. How come we use to have prayer in public schools and now adays teachers are not allowed to talk about it to students but if they do they do it in fear of their jobs. And how come there are only like 12 13 historical documents to prove Cesar is real and there is over thousands to prove jesus is real but yet we learn about Cesar more and dont even learn about Jesus in our school systems. So the proof is out ther if your just willing to learn about it. And The bible is a book of prophacies(how ever you spell it). You can relate to the events of today with some of the context in the bible. There are tons of doctumentaries and books on this stuff kid.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 12:05 AM   #8
SerB
....S.....

Beacause Cesar did Humanly things.

He didn't walk on water. that is why.
Old 03-30-06, 09:28 PM   #9
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Yet there are only like 10 or 12 historical documents that he does exist yet there are over thousands that Jesus exist. Yet we do not learn about him just because he walked on water and brought for christanity. Dont you think we should learn about that if he brought a whole religion into our society.And dont try to counter that by saying people dont wanna learn about christianity, or its pressing beliefs on people, because ours schools teach us about different religions and gods, but yet refuses to let Christianity and jesus be presented publicly in our schools.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 09:29 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Chris, do you mean just like history studies about Egyptians and whatnot? I don't know, I don't think there are many Egyptian Foreign Exchange Students or people who are against Egyptian gods enough to protest...whereas some people would be really pissed about christianity because it's dominant in america and whatnot...

- shrugs. -
Old 03-30-06, 09:35 PM   #11
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Yes pretty much. Last year in my history class we learned about budda,ala, and pagan gods. Yes some people would be pissed cuz christanity is dominant by christanity. But you gotta remember. Our country was built apon christanity, The ten commandments are pretty much the basis of our laws. So why try to bring down christanity in our nation or get pissed because its so dominant in our country. If they are so pissed about it then they should just leave our country and not come here if their upset with the customs of our nation isntead of trying to change it and diminish it.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-30-06, 10:27 PM   #12
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Even if it was built upon christianity, there are plenty of americans who are not christian.
Old 03-30-06, 10:38 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Blawhahahahaha @ this thread ahahhaha. aww fuck, that's hillarious lol.

It's good to see people still thinkin about religion.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 10:42 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

The Pope sees you...
Old 03-30-06, 10:47 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Hate how people try to use Bible statements to prove me wrong about God.

Well I dunno about proving you wrong about god... Because the bible is a book that is essentually about the christian perception of god.

However, what I find funny.. Is how people (like the Q) try to bring up bible passages to prove me wrong in factual historical arguments..

Its like I'll be saying, man the bible has been changed from its origional form...

And hell say, "OHH NAH MAN, look at this passage in (random bible passage here)... SEEEEEEEE it CANT have been changed... Cause the bible says so in some abstract metaphorical way!!!!"