RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-04, 06:53 PM   #91
PostMan

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A3D6 6837

Quote:
Originally posted by Precise.
CEP 2.0 = dope if you know what you're doing

All the best audio heads use it. Go listen to Warbux, DZK, ill Chris, Goku, etc. All use CEP 2.0. But I'mma download Acid since I have a battle with deacon set for this week. If I like it. I'll record with it and see what happens from there.

Oh and can anyone direct me on which version of Acid to get ? And perhaps Serial Codes and/or plug-ins ?

LOL.. they are far from the best.... you kids gotta get around.. there quality is not the best at all...... i know some soundclick people who's quality is alot better then theres..... all they have is a good mic.
Old 01-05-04, 06:54 PM   #92
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 532F 84C6

WoRd To Postman.....
Some People Have
Dope Quality With
Acid Pro Or Cool Edit..
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 11:31 AM   #93
DNF
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

NOTE TO POSTMAN:

your supposed freestyle wasnt that great... for a start it wasnt a freestyle, so dont try and act like it was... freestyled youd get ate up, get on yahoo live or even AIM chat and youll see how real cats freestyle, i could take you freestyle, black sand is on another level than you freestyle...

even if it was... i guess my free's are better than ya writtens... damn...

and no that freestyle wasnt close to any of the shit on SOE's soundclick, i wouldnt put that freestyle on soundclick...

i aint hating im keeping it real... that aint even worth a reply... sorry, but the earlier you learn the truth, the better...

criticism- you got the most annoying verse ever...

lyrics- wack as fuck... you got thug life tat'd on ya chest? then why was all ya lyrics, you aint hip hop till you popped a clip?

flow aint even on beat, you got that go stop delivery, so i know for a fact you reading the lyrics off paper, you cant even memorise so you could disguiseit as a free LMAO!

OMG! DID YOU JUST BITE THAT LINE? YOU LIKE MIDGITS TRYNA DUCK YOU HANG ON THE NET? DAMN BAN THE BITER... WTF?

BITING TEXT TO USE IN AUDIO IS STILL BITING!

pfft... biters aint even worth my time... so you just happen to bite lyrics when you freestyle sounding like you reading off paper?
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 02:40 PM   #94
Abysmal (SoE)

IP: 3BB7 F727

ok i cant listen to this damn audio .. and why r u guys saying SoE production is wack .. what ? must be def or cant hate the skills .. well any ways its ALL u wack fucks in here keeping us alive U type SoE in more Post then we do .. and Our prodution is on a whole nother level .. I will give it to Post man .. his quality is good .. just like ours .. but there is some wack kids here .. that the truth .. I dont think Post man is ill .. he has good quality and can ride a beat .. but thats what an emcee does .. he sounds like ever other emcee out there and his vocab ... is limited .. flow is basic .. thats the truth no hate .. all u wack text wanna pic up a mic and try to flow .. just see SoE .. and want some thing to hate ..I dont minde .. Yall keepin us alive .. thank u
Old 01-06-04, 02:46 PM   #95
PostMan

Quote:
Originally posted by DNF
NOTE TO POSTMAN:

your supposed freestyle wasnt that great... for a start it wasnt a freestyle, so dont try and act like it was... freestyled youd get ate up, get on yahoo live or even AIM chat and youll see how real cats freestyle, i could take you freestyle, black sand is on another level than you freestyle...

even if it was... i guess my free's are better than ya writtens... damn...

and no that freestyle wasnt close to any of the shit on SOE's soundclick, i wouldnt put that freestyle on soundclick...

i aint hating im keeping it real... that aint even worth a reply... sorry, but the earlier you learn the truth, the better...

criticism- you got the most annoying verse ever...

lyrics- wack as fuck... you got thug life tat'd on ya chest? then why was all ya lyrics, you aint hip hop till you popped a clip?

flow aint even on beat, you got that go stop delivery, so i know for a fact you reading the lyrics off paper, you cant even memorise so you could disguiseit as a free LMAO!

OMG! DID YOU JUST BITE THAT LINE? YOU LIKE MIDGITS TRYNA DUCK YOU HANG ON THE NET? DAMN BAN THE BITER... WTF?

BITING TEXT TO USE IN AUDIO IS STILL BITING!

pfft... biters aint even worth my time... so you just happen to bite lyrics when you freestyle sounding like you reading off paper?

plz ban him.. he is annoying.... one it was a freestyle..... im guessing you have never been in a freestyle battle (offline).... thats how they all sound.. filler than punchline..

BUT DO YALL SEE THE CONTRADICTORY??? he says it wasnt that ogod for a freestyle... but then he says it was written.. make up ya mind kid.....

2. the line you are referring to goes nothing like that.. no wonder you think im wack you cant even interpret a line...

it goes "on the contrary when this clippop, that will make ya "hiphop", but ya cds a still flipflop....

ok im done...... and i never bit no line... but why can everyone else accept it was a simple free but you?? you jealous.. and if ya boy is so good then you should knoow this is a free. becuase obviously he can freestyle better than this right?? but give off his nuts and mine... no one cares about your opinions. thank you.
Old 01-06-04, 03:46 PM   #96
DNF
Flyweight

make up my mind with what?

it wasnt good if it was a freestyle... and it was written... two facts, cos its written dont mean its good... thats why i said...

DNF- i guess my free's are better than ya writtens

do you feel good that some textcee's who are wack at audio think ya good?

do you go to special classes so you feel extra special cos you smarter than them?

good for you...
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 03:48 PM   #97
PostMan

^ok think it was written.. i dont really care..... i justwant you banned.. along with your fag crew.
Old 01-06-04, 03:54 PM   #98
DNF
Flyweight

why? too much competition for you?

you should be banned for calling us out to audio battle...

we post, you get scared, and miss the deadline you set...

then you change the deadline to get more time to drop...

hahhahaahahaha your pathetic...
Old 01-06-04, 05:35 PM   #99
Precise.
Therapist or The Rapist ?

IP: 5829 270D

^Too much comp ?

Post your soundclick page man. I wanna hear this shit. If you're comp I might want a decent battle sometime. *awaits the SoE soundclick page* I wanna hear the WHOLE crew.
Old 01-06-04, 05:47 PM   #100
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Text Record: 18-3
IP: C1DA C961

hahha nice avatar son
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 05:55 PM   #101
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

Text Record: 35-26
IP: DE88 2EEF

Notice how he hasnt dropped his soundclick link...

Co-inkidink i think not
Old 01-06-04, 05:55 PM   #102
Brethren
Fuck yo couch

IP: EEE0 F448

Battles here are always fucking slept on. I don't know about you, but I am sick of it, I've voted on nearly 20 battles, and I've only gotten 1 vote total for all of my battles. Where's my fucking karma?

Can this site make a link rule, you have to vote on two battles before you battle?
Old 01-06-04, 06:06 PM   #103
Precise.
Therapist or The Rapist ?

IP: 5829 270D

Exactly Twizzle. I have yet to hear any of this crew spit anything. Gased up net egos on the frits.

And.. how about... no.. to the link rule. No one is voting probably cuz you suck or something.
Old 01-06-04, 06:36 PM   #104
Brethren
Fuck yo couch

IP: EEE0 F448

Doesn't matter if I suck, they can vote against me, with reason, I just want to finish the battle.
Old 01-06-04, 07:58 PM   #105
AbstraX
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7DC5 8801

precise check the fuckin audio section and we got tracks there

nuff said

pz