RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-07, 05:09 PM   #31
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: AD85 B28D

I never said I had a problem with Q or his sexuality, I just asked him to justify it and he has done so I have no reason to post again in this thread.

But lmao at religious debates being the only interesting thing happening on RV at the moment.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-07, 07:15 PM   #32
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4B06 095C

man at least believe whatever it is you believe, and stand up for it dont act like a bitch when everybody says you need to mind your own business.

You would not haev started this thread, if you werent thinkign of q in the first place, which means you cared enough to try and "own him".. Which didnt work, cause you cant stand for your own beliefs

Q's manlier then you now

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 09:38 AM   #33
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
the only unforgiveable sin is blaspheming the holy spirit...

everything else in gods eyes is forgivable...so how can you side up wit Appo when in gods eyes all sins are equal except of course the above one?...it seems stupid that stealing a pack of crisps is anequal sin to raping an innocent child or murdering someone...but its the bible...it states that am i not right?...if you follow the bible as gospel truth you believe this...and Q himself is trying to right his "wrongs" is he not?

Again, As i said before. Then WHY even HAVE the bible. When all sins are forgiveable?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 10:25 AM   #34
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 822A 3D44

Quote:
the only unforgiveable sin is blaspheming the holy spirit...

everything else in gods eyes is forgivable...so how can you side up wit Appo when in gods eyes all sins are equal except of course the above one?...it seems stupid that stealing a pack of crisps is anequal sin to raping an innocent child or murdering someone...but its the bible...it states that am i not right?...if you follow the bible as gospel truth you believe this...and Q himself is trying to right his "wrongs" is he not?

Mad Dog...

The bible has had thousands of re-creations, new testament upon new testament...I think the REAL truth..has been altered with throughout the years..

and also...think for your own self...the truth might be blaspheming the holy ghost...as an UNFORGIVABLE SIN....

but raping a kid..n stealing candy..aren't the same...my intepretation on this is that you can get forgiven for those things..if you are ONLY GENUWINELY N HONESTLY SORRY FOR IT n obviously don't go doing it again.....

for my religion Islam..it's the exact same however the UNFORGIVABLE sin is placing people on the same lines as Allah..no1 is too be on the same pedastool as the almighty God u feel me..
Old 02-22-07, 11:13 AM   #35
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 53B2 A4C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Again, As i said before. Then WHY even HAVE the bible. When all sins are forgiveable?

to tell us that all sins are forgiveable?

its not like the Bible says its automatic and we don't have to worry about it, but we need the Gospel to tell us the story of Christ how we must repent.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-22-07, 02:03 PM   #36
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: EEAD 6453

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
man at least believe whatever it is you believe, and stand up for it dont act like a bitch when everybody says you need to mind your own business.

You would not haev started this thread, if you werent thinkign of q in the first place, which means you cared enough to try and "own him".. Which didnt work, cause you cant stand for your own beliefs

Q's manlier then you now

I never tried to own him you silly idiot. Did you once see me mocking him? I was merely asking him a question, how is that trying to own him?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 02:27 PM   #37
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
to tell us that all sins are forgiveable?

its not like the Bible says its automatic and we don't have to worry about it, but we need the Gospel to tell us the story of Christ how we must repent.

You have a point. But then again. theres ALOT of people in this world that only warship the lord to have ETERNAL LIFE. therefore they really don't care for jesus and etc, for that particular reason. they just want to go to heaven, ya dig?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 02:37 PM   #38
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 53B2 A4C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
You have a point. But then again. theres ALOT of people in this world that only warship the lord to have ETERNAL LIFE. therefore they really don't care for jesus and etc, for that particular reason. they just want to go to heaven, ya dig?

oh i definitely feel you... i know what you're saying. But, people abusing the word "faith" doesn't mean that real faith doesnt exist, ya dig?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-22-07, 06:30 PM   #39
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

your a fucking idiot-o!!!!!!!!!!!!! q why even responde to this fucking shit nipple.??
hes obviously a complete fucking moron
Old 02-23-07, 08:14 AM   #40
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
oh i definitely feel you... i know what you're saying. But, people abusing the word "faith" doesn't mean that real faith doesnt exist, ya dig?

yeah, i feeel what your saying

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 02-23-07, 09:21 AM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8E6D FB7A

Did you seriously just call someone a shit nipple?