RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-09, 10:30 AM   #31
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: CFFC A1CA

...merely seconds after this thread went up that vid mysteriously disappeared.rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-09, 11:20 AM   #32
steve_swagger
martien musik

IP: 37B1 79DF

i just want my goddamn mixtape cover
Old 02-06-09, 12:35 PM   #33
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: C8C2 7967

poetic cmon man just make out with reality, im gonna make some assumptions tell me what i get write dont lie to try and impress anyone just for a change..

im you were home schooled, you dont get around much in society, your dont have many true friends in real life, you dont have any qualifications work wise and if you have a job im really guessing its just factory work.. i think youve had rich good parents who have done their best to shelter you from urban culture and you found an outlet through rap where you feel like you can escape the mundane boredom which is your life.

your not a very socially adept type of person, at first i would of concluded you were either a: depressed and on any-psychotic medicine or b: have an actual mental problem but i think your more a textbook case of a sheltered child hood and havnt really come out of your shell and discovered yourself properly yet so honesty is a problem for you in a social situation.

theres some analysis for you which could help if you learn from a perception, however correct it may be. try and be honest to people always, at some point in life you really have to just say fuck it and only rep yourself and get an attitude, be a man and throw yourself in situations where you have to be compleatly real instead of trying to give off an image of who you want to be.

id talk to you more privatly and analyse you psychologically and i could probably teach you some real life lessons that would help you fit in a lot better but i dont do that shit unless your a close friend or im getting paid by the hour.

time is money.
Old 02-06-09, 12:38 PM   #34
steve_swagger
martien musik

lol word up dr phil^^
Old 02-06-09, 12:41 PM   #35
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: F32B 0EC0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
poetic cmon man just make out with reality, im gonna make some assumptions tell me what i get write dont lie to try and impress anyone just for a change..

im you were home schooled, you dont get around much in society, your dont have many true friends in real life, you dont have any qualifications work wise and if you have a job im really guessing its just factory work.. i think youve had rich good parents who have done their best to shelter you from urban culture and you found an outlet through rap where you feel like you can escape the mundane boredom which is your life.

your not a very socially adept type of person, at first i would of concluded you were either a: depressed and on any-psychotic medicine or b: have an actual mental problem but i think your more a textbook case of a sheltered child hood and havnt really come out of your shell and discovered yourself properly yet so honesty is a problem for you in a social situation.

theres some analysis for you which could help if you learn from a perception, however correct it may be. try and be honest to people always, at some point in life you really have to just say fuck it and only rep yourself and get an attitude, be a man and throw yourself in situations where you have to be compleatly real instead of trying to give off an image of who you want to be.

id talk to you more privatly and analyse you psychologically and i could probably teach you some real life lessons that would help you fit in a lot better but i dont do that shit unless your a close friend or im getting paid by the hour.

time is money.

actually, Bro my dad threw me away with money when i grew up since he was drinking and getting high at the time off meth. My mom wasnt around.

so i've had a pretty fucked up life but thats life and everyone has their issues and Everyone has their skeletons in there closets and hard times they've been through. weather if its family, friends, or life in general. Idc what people think of me and say. Al i gotta say is i've probably had the hardest life ever from ever on this board.

shit sucks but im almost over my problems.
Old 02-06-09, 12:49 PM   #36
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: C8C2 7967

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
actually, Bro my dad threw me away with money when i grew up since he was drinking and getting high at the time off meth. My mom wasnt around.

so i've had a pretty fucked up life but thats life and everyone has their issues and Everyone has their skeletons in there closets and hard times they've been through. weather if its family, friends, or life in general. Idc what people think of me and say. Al i gotta say is i've probably had the hardest life ever from ever on this board.

nah your nowhere near over your problems believe me. hate to sound rude but you have a lot of growing up to do bud. social aspects of your personality can be atrocious at times man.

fork out some $$ and i can give you psychological help, increase your popuarity and turn you from a zero to a hero man.
Old 02-06-09, 01:07 PM   #37
steve_swagger
martien musik

can i tape it for youtube????
Old 02-06-09, 01:13 PM   #38
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Lmfao, you think you've had the hardest life on this board?

Grow up.
Old 02-06-09, 01:21 PM   #39
steve_swagger
martien musik

^^^^were you from is can?
Old 02-06-09, 01:21 PM   #40
steve_swagger
martien musik

in cananda i ment**
Old 02-06-09, 01:28 PM   #41
Adam

Actually, you meant* Canada*.

No where near T-dot, Mr. Connolly.
Old 02-06-09, 02:06 PM   #42
steve_swagger
martien musik

lol your amazing you read my bio lol and actualy im from scotia origanly mr adam
Old 02-06-09, 03:00 PM   #43
Adam

I didn't read your bio. I just know all Troublesome.
Old 02-06-09, 03:55 PM   #44
Sik Wit It

IP: DA42 DC1D

.. .
Old 02-06-09, 05:10 PM   #45
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 9C7C D940

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.

not everyone discloses details of their lives, so assuming you have had the hardest life is an uneducated guess at best.