RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Audio Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-09, 08:22 PM   #46
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

man... i really didnt think id be in the minority on this one... w/e, but i have one comment

people are giving CD votes just because he Attempted more punches? even tho they said that the lines sucked? thats just stupid. there really is nothing worse than a Terrible punch.. id rather listen to filler that flows well than someone go for the jugular and end up hurting themself

should really rate these people on their execution, and not just the fact that they Tried to do something

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-19-09, 12:23 AM   #47
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7889 B72A

Voted For: Coke Dealer

i vote this battle because it sounded overround better den the other one and i just think it flow'd better but the battle was pretty close.... u had more good creative lines which did better den the jetts.
Old 06-19-09, 12:33 AM   #48
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: DD92 0390

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
u put these two verses over a beat and it would be plain as day that Jett destroyed CD... without the beat its alittle bit closer, but Coke Dealers punches really did Nothing for me... he went after the right topics (such as Jetts height) but they were so uncreative that it was a drawback... Jett would take it just for the fact that i could listen to it without a painful grin at a missed punch...
wats funny is that i never liked Jett, but if i posted my vote for him it would be called some hate vote cause of the whole LK/CD vs Jett thing... so this will just be feedback

yep. i take it with a grain of salt. just think how nasty its gonna be when I throw this song out. O my good ness....this will all mean shit in a week
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-09, 01:52 AM   #49
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
yep. i take it with a grain of salt. just think how nasty its gonna be when I throw this song out. O my good ness....this will all mean shit in a week

that or you just keep hiding the facts that you kept riding my jock till i battled you, even tho you knew i never battled you

my first ever audio drop > your millionth audio

thats GOTTA suck

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-19-09, 09:28 AM   #50
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: DD92 0390

what sucks? lol. all this says is I have more hate than I had imagined. Becuase still.....I have 1 hit on my song in the past 3 days.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 08:39 PM   #51
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
There is no thinking involved in this at all. The battle was gay.....because he made it that way. I still won. Better yet I still won if I didn't show. Honestly, If I ever dropped an audio like he did....its been 5-0 Coke in bout an hour and there woulda been 10 threads clownin me about it.

Problem is....you expect more from me. I expect more from me. But when you say no beat....well, its gonna sound like that. Dont know how many times I gotta say it. But yeh.

how did he make it gay? i think of lack of talent on both sides is enough to make it gay...with a beat, or not beat..your verse still sucked..your flow wasn't good, your voice is annoying..and as everyone has said..you didn't have any punches....it was straight trash period...the only thing a beat would do, is make it less painful all the way around for having something to listen to other then two dudes talking to eachother who both suck.

nobody expects anything but sub-standard from you..that's the way it's always been.....i don't know how many times i gotta say it...but a beat isn't going to give you better lines, or a better voice..

you need better lines jett.

there..maybe now you can quit blaming what's happened here on the lack of a beat...and own up to the fact that you sucked

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 08:40 PM   #52
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
what sucks? lol. all this says is I have more hate than I had imagined. Becuase still.....I have 1 hit on my song in the past 3 days.

and yeah, people are just haters...it's because they don't like you as a person...not because they think your music sucks, or anything logical like that.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-09, 04:10 PM   #53
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
This was feedback posted for The Jett

IP: 967B 85BD

Might just be me but your link doesnt work .
Old 06-30-09, 11:58 PM   #54
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 828B AC63

Voted For: Coke Dealer

I gotta say coke u took this one easy. Ur scheme of things was better not sayin jett was not up there jus he aint top u wit it. i mean i was really feelin the whole battle between both but with all catagories i say u take it. NO hate.
Please vote on my battle with the kid nate/(Jett) and both of u could vote on me and techniques battle...