RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-08, 01:05 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

How many times has Tha Q. left this site now since I've been gone?

IP:

Another five times? Ten?
Old 08-04-08, 02:40 PM   #2
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

I swear, assholes have a fetish over my name.

FUCK OFF

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 11:27 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
I swear, assholes have a fetish over my name.

FUCK OFF

man...we call you "that gay dude" and you don't like it...we call you "tha Q" and you don't like it.

please give us a name that won't give you an excuse to bitch.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 09:56 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

^ Shut up.

And Hades it's been more than that.
Old 08-04-08, 11:12 PM   #5
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Good amount. He has left the site more times than we have gotten new members basically.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 12:05 AM   #6
Birdman
New to RV

IP:

i think it'd b alot easier to jus not say his name, seems a lil hypocritical to gay bash someone then make a thread about them every day..thats pretty gay to me
Old 08-05-08, 12:06 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

but if you didn't say his name he would bitch because he would think he has lost all the attention he has spent a lifetime struggling to get.
Old 08-05-08, 01:09 AM   #8
Birdman
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
but if you didn't say his name he would bitch because he would think he has lost all the attention he has spent a lifetime struggling to get.

ok your point is??? so the fuck what just ignore him
Old 08-05-08, 01:13 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
ok your point is??? so the fuck what just ignore him

My point is that we post anthrax through his mailbox, sit back & enjoy.
Old 08-05-08, 12:29 AM   #10
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q... Home boi's been on your mind that much??? Can we say Hades is trying to come out the closet and admit his man love for Qsiff??? The only thing gay on this board is the lames who cant stop obsessing about Q.

Word

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 01:03 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q... Home boi's been on your mind that much??? Can we say Hades is trying to come out the closet and admit his man love for Qsiff??? The only thing gay on this board is the lames who cant stop obsessing about Q.

Word

Uh, no, I say Q. being a complete asshole on Terumoto's RIP thread saying that OMB killing himself was just a publicity stunt. Why are you sticking up for him, all he ever does is tell the teenagers on this site to suck his dick, act completely contradictory to his christian beliefs while backing up his actions with completely retarded excuses. Then when he gets mad he screams at us and says he's going to leave. I'm just wondering WHY THE FUCK HE IS STILL HERE.

I find it hard to believe you only have 5,000 posts on here...what do you do, delete it every time you get to 10,000?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
It's actually quite simple...

These people have NOTHING, NOTHING to be proud of, or celebrate in their own lives...So, they resolve to be crab ass haters with nothing else to do than ATTEMPT to shoot someone else down...That's the BITCHASSNESS in them...

They're scared...weak ass punks who're miserable with their own existence...And, doing this is their only sense of "power"

They can easily come in a thread and say "Even though we don't rap, good luck with your goals and future." <--Nah, that smells TOO MUCH like right...

So, they do the opposite because it's a place of comfort for them...I actually feel sorry for them...

Can you imagine them having a job, and acting like that...or, being in the REAL WORLD and acting like that...

It's unequivocal...they don't leave the house and have NO LIVES.

They practice making "clever" comments on a RAP site to look "intelligent" while operating under the guise of "truth"...

it's a bunch of bullshit...

And, I hope they figure it out now before they end up dead with NOTHING to account for, like so many people end up doing...

Sad.

The extent of your life seems to be posting on this site, writing songs that ten of your friends listen to, and playing golf. I'm sure you're doing really good with your life. You act like you're a saint. All you do is fucking hate on everyone else, then wonder why they hate on you when you act like such a fucking asshole. At least we have an excuse, a lot of us are twenty years old or less; but you think that you would have some semblance of a life besides coming on here and hating on every kid you see, then claiming that everyone is on your dick just because they point out how much of an asshole you are.

You're... thirty. Homosexual. Play golf. Have a job at a university. Rap on the side. That seems to be your entire life, summed up in fourteen words.

Log off this site for once. That post you just made describes you exactly. You know if you weren't being hypocritical you would stop hating on every single person around here and just stick to rapping. But for some reason you feel drawn to this forum specifically.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 08-05-08 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-08-08, 09:05 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:

Word

Werent you responding in every single thread he ever made when u had beef with him saying "Q you suck" "Q you're gay" etc etc

Stfu, you're so fucking fake it's increadible
Old 08-05-08, 12:50 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

^ Or the guys that always come to his defense.

Huh, huh. You know what I'm talking about.
Old 08-05-08, 01:00 AM   #14
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

or the fact that you know what im talkin about

You cant sidestep my comment fool... the shoe fits and your just mad you got to wear that shit in public nigga

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 01:08 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

How does your previous comment fit me? Please explain.

You said...

Quote:
WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q

^ How does that apply to me? I came back to this site about 3 months ago and never even entered a Q thread until yesterday.

You really should think before you speak, stupidity is not an endearing quality my friend. I don't know though, maybe you can't help it. Maybe its that stupidity thats got you riding Tha Q's jock like you were the gay one. Who knows.