RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-05, 05:50 PM   #1
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

What The Games Been Missing-Juelz Santana

IP: A47A D23A

Yea. I been waiting for this shit, and I have to say, I am not disappointed. Juelz really did it on this one.

1. Intro - This intro is kinda deep. Juelz is talking to his little nephew for a minute and it's some deep shit. Just an intro track, no rapping, so it don't need a rating.

2. Rumble Young Man Rumble - I'm pretty sure a few people already heard this one. It leaked out a week or two ago. I'm still not feeling this track that much, although everyone else is. It's an ight track, talks about some real shit on here, but nothing impresses me on this track. Not Juelz style to me. 3/10

3. Oh Yes - This was also on one of his mixtapes. This track is pretty tight, I aint feeling it that much, it couldve been better...but Juelz lyrics on here and his delivery are great. 5/10

4. Shottas - Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Sizzla - I know alot of people heard this track. It got a video to it and every thing, if you haven't..."step yo game up". This track is still decent to me. Some Jamica shit, or something..I dont really know. Juelz had a tight verse that went well with the song, and Cam came like he always came...making up words to rhyme, but without Cam, I can't see this track being all that. I give this one a 6.5/10

5. Clockwork - This track is tight. Tight ass beat to it. Nice delivery and flow to it. Juelz ripped this song. Mixtape people gonna have a hard time competing with this one. "Get on tha grind like clockwork". I couldve sworn I heard this one also before the album dropped. Alor of leaked songs on this album. But, I give this one a 7.5/10

6. Kill 'Em - This beat is coo. The lyrics on here are tight. Gangsta shit as usually, but on thing that didn;t make since to me is when Juelz said, "I put tha T.R.U. in gangsta" <didn't make since to me. This track is coo, but not all that. 6.8/10

7. This Is Me - Some soft shit. Nice lyrics. Meaningful, which Juelz dont do that much. Usually it's all about "Crack musik, dipset bith, we'll kill you.." but, Juelz showed a different side on this one. Not all that good, but ight! 5/10

8. Make It Work for You - Juelz Santana, Young Jeezy - This track is also featuring Lil Wayne. Good collabo on here. Juelz came off...this has been leaked for a while now. Still tight to me. Tha beat is tight as fuck! Tighest beat so far to me. I just think wayne couldve came off a lil harder on here. Wayne half asses on this one, and I don't think Jeezy was a good featuree on this one. But, this song still is tight to me. 7/10

9. Whatever You Wanna Call It - Hell Rell, Juelz Santana -Hell Rell is tight! Not too many people know about him, and I admit I been sleepin on him, but he came off on this track. This is a tight track. Juelz had nice flow and delivery. I like the piano playing in the background. This is that nod yo head type music. Just listen up to it. This is that rep yo block slow music. Can't really explain, just dont sleep on this song. I give this song a 7/10

10. Gangsta Sh*t - Tha beat is tight. Possibly single type. This is what you could get crunk too. Slap this in yo whip down tha street. Tha beat goes well with Juelz delivery, cause you know he aint a fast rapper. Juelz kinda has some funny lyrics in this one. I like this track, and I will definately not sleep on this track. 9.4/10

11. Lil' Boy Fresh -Juelz back to his story telling mode on this one. Nice flow and delivery to this one. Dont know what tha title of the song gotta do with the song though. This track is still tight. Not that type of shit you bump hella loud in yo whip down tha street...Juelz is on another level on this track and this album. I give this song a 8/10

12. Good Times -Back to tha slow music. I really don't like Juelz slow side, but this track makes me change my mind. Track is title explanatory. He reminscing on tha "good ol times". Beat goes with song and flow. Nice delivery. 8/10

13. Freaky -Santana is crazy. This track is tight though. Funny lyrics on here kinda. Tha beat is tight! Only thing is, it shouldve had more bass in it. Kinda a club dancing track though. Lyrics is tight! Not too much to say about this track though. 7/10

14. Murda Murda - Cam'ron, Juelz Santana - Another song that leaked before the album dropped. I made a thread about this a while back, but I'll talk about it again. Sample of Damien Marley's "Welcome to Jamrock" song. I like the beat, and I like Juelz's verse of course. Cam came like he always came, just a lil harder. "...Throw on my laker jersey, then I go rape white" < that was tight! cam is improving, but Juelz is starring in Dipset right now. 9.7/10

15. Gone - Juelz gets back to his story telling mode. This song is crazy. He lets people know some fucked up shit on this one. I aint even gonna say what he talking bout, its just real shit..and dont sleep on this track. 8/10

16. Kid Is Back - Singing kids in here was pointless. But, I dont think too many people will like this beginning verse. It's a pure Santana flow. Multies and shit. I like that shit though. Santana lyrics are tight on here. When the net post tha lyrics up for this song, I know it'll be alot better. Tha beat is tight as fuck though! Tha beat earned this track damn near 2-3 points. I give this track a 9/10

17. Changes - Razah, Juelz Santana - Tha intro makes the song sound like its gon be wack, but it's still a tight track. Sounds like something Luda would do. Sounds like that song, "Do It Again"- DTP. But, it's a tight song. Beat is tight. Back to tha reminscing shit. Razah made tha track tight also. Tha singing in it. Nice collabo. This song hits you off guard because tha intro it kinda wack. I would take that out. But, I give this a 9.7/10 because of tha lyrics. I didn't know Santana had a son. Damn near all of tha main artist in Dipset gotta son. He spit about it in this song. 9.7/10 though. Dont sleep on this.

18. I Am Crack - This track suprised me. I didn't really wanna hear all that "back like cooked crack" shit on this album. Save that for tha mixtapes, but this one is tight. Tha beat is coo. Some graveyard type beat at tha beginning. Tha lyrics on here are real nice. This is Juelz at tha best! This track is damn near flawless. 9.7/10

19. There It Go (The Whistle Song) -Everybody heard this track, I know! This track is still kinda tight. Tight ass beat. Ight lyrics, but it's a club banger kinda. 8/10

20. Violence - Junie Bezel, Juelz Santana - I thought Bezel was gonna come harder on this one, but it was coo. He is fairly capable of outshining Juelz on a track, but he is inconsistent. Juelz came off on this one. I like this track alot. 8/10

21. Daddy - I guess thats his son at tha beginning of tha track. He talks about his lil son throughout this track tho. He's a daddy now! lol. I like this track. I like how he dedicated a song to him, he gets my respect and shows a lot about his character. Juelz is just tight! I like this track, but tha beat couldve been a lil better. And tha hook is kinda not all that. 7/10

22. Mic Check -Now I know everybody heard this song. It's still tight. So far thats 2 singles and 3 video's for this album. That's more than his last album. Juelz lyrics on this one is tight as everybody know. I aint gon keep talkin bout it, cause you know about it. 9/10

Altogether I give this album a 7.8/10. I was really feeling it, and one of the things thats gonna make me go buy it is throughout this album, Juelz doesn't talk to much about that "crack music" shit that he usually spits. He got his club style on, his soft side, his story telling reminiscing mode, etc. I like how he switched up his style, and his flow is damn near flawless throughout this album. Variety in this album. Not too many featureing tracks, and tha ones that did feature somebody on it was a nice collabo. This album is tight. I'm am definately go buy this, give some money back to Juelz for his hard time and comittment on this album. I am feeling this, and when I buy it, it goes straight to my CD case with my other CD's that I listen to regulary. I recommend that ya'll go out and BUY this shit, cause it's tight!

Good work to Juelz Santana!!!! He is really What The Games Been Missing.
Old 11-23-05, 06:17 PM   #2
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

This entire forum is about to turn Communist...if you know what I mean.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-23-05, 06:21 PM   #3
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

No, I don't!!!!
Old 11-23-05, 07:27 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
This entire forum is about to turn Communist...if you know what I mean.

Rofl! word son put these hoes in check.
Old 11-23-05, 07:31 PM   #5
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Wheres the chess pieces ...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-23-05, 07:33 PM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Shut the fuck up you peice of fuckin shit.
Old 11-23-05, 07:49 PM   #7
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 03CD A177

yo all his joints were hot album was def a 10/10

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 08:41 PM   #8
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7411 88ED

awful review...this album is gon go triple platinum...cd is almost flawless !!
Old 11-23-05, 09:42 PM   #9
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

How is it an awful review, when it is in my opinion. I'm just keeping it real. Juelz is one of my top 5 rappers right now, but this album didn't get no 10/10 for me, but I def goin to buy it tomorrow.
Old 11-25-05, 12:28 AM   #10
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 00FB C490

Good review..even if i dont agree with it fully its still a good review opinionwise..

Juelz didnt surprise me with this one..i knew he had that crack and he brought it in this album..im talkin i didnt skip a song cuz there' all good ...overally i would say 8.7/9 out of 10 but a great album at that...
Old 11-25-05, 02:11 AM   #11
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: B141 B4D7

what words do Cam'ron make up to rhyme?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-05, 03:14 AM   #12
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: BA87 A0AC

^^lol

this album is definetly no 10/10
if you give a perfect 10 that means the shits a classic, this aint no classic.
this is hot, but its not a classic, we all know that.

on another note
i was real pissed juelz didnt use that piano line in the intro track on something...that shit was hot, couldve been put to better use.
but word, definetly reccomend it.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-05, 01:05 PM   #13
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 43DF 0148

well i put What The Games Been Missing in limewire...i didnt get those tracks to come up
Old 12-03-05, 01:02 AM   #14
AutoMATIK™
... focus

IP: A155 381B

... Now that i got your attention
Old 12-12-05, 10:45 AM   #15
Sik Wit It

IP: 5985 7037

Only one good song, at that’s Murda Murda.