RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-07, 09:05 PM   #1
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I know that was meant to be an insult, but yes... I am able to see the things hindering my existence, controlling me. I am able to see through the tricks and deception. Which is the first step to being my true, free self, at least. Although this has happened over time, not suddenly, but often in sudden bursts.

Unless you accept the fact that your problems are YOUR problems and not things "hindering your existence" etc, you won't be able to change. You may have come to the realization, like many others before you, that some things which you have known and accepted are no longer acceptable to you, for whatever reasons. And you may feel that this knowledge makes you wiser, and perhaps it does. But you have to acknowledge that you accepted these things; they may have been forced on you, but they weren't literally forced into your head. At some point you made the choice to accept them, now you can make the opposite choice. If, when you were being spoonfed certain truths, you accepted these truths just because that is what you were told to believe, that was your fault. Now, obviously, you are a wiser person.

anyway... pz