RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-07, 06:28 PM   #31
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
It'd be entertaining to you, but no one else gives a shit. So why don't you just make your own personal little forum and fill it with your talent, because no one here cares what you have to say. I hope God does exist, because when retribution comes you'll find out how fucking immature and childish you've been in your life.

This is retribution...

But, wut ur not aware of is, I don't plan to disappear to make ur life any easier...Imma stick around until I get bored with ur pettiness...

Then, I'll jet. Until then, I'm just getting warmed up. I'm bored and have nothing else to do. So, I can be here all night buddy.

Lez go.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-07, 06:31 PM   #32
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

What you're not aware is...everything you do, your very demeanor is a complete opposite of what Jesus teaches, especially your pride. I would tell you 'there's a reason that grown ups don't act like you do', but you're thirty, so you can't blame your fucked up little ways on hormones and inexperience. You act like people are there to amuse you and that you're superior to them, and yet, they're out living their lives, not getting their amusement from being an immature, hypocritical, pedophiliac little shit on a rap site. And you have the gall to call me petty.

And you're right, it's obvious you have nothing else to do. It's funny how much free time a THIRTY YEAR OLD HAS. I initially sided with you in this argument when people said things like you would go to hell for being homosexual. Now, I'm going to have to agree with their assessment of your future, especially because fo your current little superiority complex.

You can act like you're talented when you're making moves in life. Top 200 on soundclich is not making moves.
Old 08-03-07, 06:37 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
What you're not aware is...everything you do, your very demeanor is a complete opposite of what Jesus teaches, especially your pride.

^^Anyone with a brain can see that 90% of what I say is sarcasm...u know...cuz if I took NET demeanor at face value, I'd judge you as an ASSHOLE.

I would tell you 'there's a reason that grown ups don't act like you do', but you're thirty, so you can't blame your fucked up little ways on hormones and inexperience. You act like people are there to amuse you and that you're superior to them, and yet, they're out living their lives, not getting their amusement from being an immature, hypocritical, pedophiliac little shit on a rap site. And you have the gall to call me petty.

^^So, you're living your life? Exactly what are you living?

And you're right, it's obvious you have nothing else to do. It's funny how much free time a THIRTY YEAR OLD HAS. I initially sided with you in this argument when people said things like you would go to hell for being homosexual. Now, I'm going to have to agree with their assessment of your future, especially because fo your current little superiority complex.

So, because you don't like my actions on a RAP SITE, that automatically propels me to the depths of hell? LOL...nice illogical conclusion

You can act like you're talented when you're making moves in life. Top 200 on soundclich is not making moves.

^^And you're so painfully UNaware that you think soundclick has anything to do with anyone's talent.

P.S. Typing more doesnt validate anything you say.

Like ur little dick, keep it short kiddo.

Old 08-03-07, 06:40 PM   #34
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: D105 6E32

(opens bag of popcorn n puts feet up).
dont mind me just laughing
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 08-03-07, 06:41 PM   #35
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I can tell it's sarcasm. It's childish sarcasm. And it's obvious you have a superiority complex, don't try and deny it.

Am I living my life? It's summer break and I'm at my computer, about to go see The Simpsons Movie. The difference is that I'm not a thirty year old. Also, nice shot completely avoiding the point of the post.

It doesn't matter where it takes place. Would you rather have me judge you by your actions when you're in the high establishment, when you're wearing a tuxedo and drinking champagne? The best way to judge someone is when you have them in an area where they have no reason to put up a pretense. It's not because of your actions on a rap site, it's because the way you ACT, on a rap site or not. If you can act humble when you're in a place you can flaunt, that's when you're truly humble.

Nice illogical conclusion, seeing as how I didn't say that soundclick has anything to do with anyone's talent. I said the exact opposite.

The reason I'm writing so much is because I have to constantly restate my point hoping that something will leak through that thick fucking skull of yours. I figure there's at least a crack from people on RV constantly hitting you upside the head.
Old 08-03-07, 06:47 PM   #36
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
I can tell it's sarcasm. It's childish sarcasm. And it's obvious you have a superiority complex, don't try and deny it.

Am I superior to you? I don't know. Is my talent as a rapper superior to yours? Yes.

Am I living my life? It's summer break and I'm at my computer, about to go see The Simpsons Movie. The difference is that I'm not a thirty year old. Also, nice shot completely avoiding the point of the post.

So, being 30 means that you can't sit at a computer and bullshit? Well, wat until you're 30 (which I'm not yet) and make that determination. BTW, I've already seen the simpsons movie. You're late.

It doesn't matter where it takes place. Would you rather have me judge you by your actions when you're in the high establishment, when you're wearing a tuxedo and drinking champagne? The best way to judge someone is when you have them in an area where they have no reason to put up a pretense. It's not because of your actions on a rap site, it's because the way you ACT, on a rap site or not. If you can act humble when you're in a place you can flaunt, that's when you're truly humble.

^^Again, another illogical conclusion...There's no basis or evidence for what you just said...Show me the research that backs up that statement.

Nice illogical conclusion, seeing as how I didn't say that soundclick has anything to do with anyone's talent. I said the exact opposite.

^^Stop double talking...it's not a sign of intelligence.

The reason I'm writing so much is because I have to constantly restate my point hoping that something will leak through that thick fucking skull of yours. I figure there's at least a crack from people on RV constantly hitting you upside the head.

^^Hitting me upside the head? I think you've confused RV with real life kiddo...Nothing thrown at a computer screen can reach me.

and didn't I ask you to keep it short?

UGH

Old 08-03-07, 08:08 PM   #37
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

That's nice, your rap talent is superior to me...seeing as how I don't rap.

Being 30 means you shouldn't be spending your free time being annoying on backwater rap sites.

So now I need a source for that? That's a logical conclusion. Someone surrounded by people of the high society won't act like a slob around them. When someone is around people that are supposedly inferior to them, they can make the choice to act superior or be humble. Doesn't require a paper from a Ph.D.

Double talking...I said 'making the Top 200 on soundclick is not making moves'. You said that I think soundclick is a judge of one's talent. Then I said, once more, that soundclick is not a judge of talent.
Old 08-03-07, 08:19 PM   #38
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Q, if you are here to amuse yourself.... why do you drop dog shit on here? Why do you drop at all? No one fucking cares, not one of us, so please, rub it in our faces when Def Jam signs you, just get the fuck out of those very same faces and make that happen already.

You aren't going to hell for being gay, you're going to hell for being cocky/flashy.

And, yeah, its on a rap website.

I'm sure when you and God are talking, he's going to say, "Well.. you are right, it was a website. And everyone knows I can't do anything if the internet is involved." No, shut the fuck up.

^I bet you all Q won't reply to that comment.

Stop being a little bitch.
Old 08-04-07, 05:15 PM   #39
GHO$T
Herb

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B025 C401

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
(opens bag of popcorn n puts feet up).
dont mind me just laughing

same here
Old 08-04-07, 07:10 PM   #40
El Taco
aka'd

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 2F68 BA77

what is this, gay class

how does a thread that says a gay guy is gay, turn into huge illogical and unneccessary breakdowns of people wasting their time?

WTF???

The Establishment

I am the Batman.
Old 08-06-07, 03:09 AM   #41
Magic5

IP: DD36 8766

Lmao, RV is dope.
Old 08-06-07, 09:08 AM   #42
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

And active.

Idrc about Q or any of this shit anymore.

I really do wanna save the site. haha
Old 08-10-07, 01:42 AM   #43
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 7127 F08C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Discuss.

^.................ting.