RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-07, 05:55 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
Nothing.

IP: 3223 240D

Absolutely fucking nothing. Nothing. Not even the concept of nothing. No thing at all, no word, no concept, no object, nothing. Void.

But don't try and remove that which you can't. It stays there, the nothing is on top of it. Or something to that effect.
Old 07-29-07, 05:59 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

No not on top of it, having sexual intercourse with it. That's it. The nothing goes with that which can't be removed, and the result is IT. It!!!!! I can't believe I found "it!"

This is

^
Old 07-29-07, 06:33 AM   #3
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 233C 41D5

oh I get it...........what was the meaning again?
Old 07-29-07, 06:33 AM   #4
big daddy
Flyweight

oh yeah my bad nothing
Old 07-29-07, 06:37 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Don't say you get it if you don't -_-
Old 07-29-07, 06:49 AM   #6
big daddy
Flyweight

again such as anything that is written the understanding is up to the reader you created this I made a conclusion there for I get it when it comes to the it that I see although you may have had an intention for this. often words have to meanings and with a passage as vague as this it is left with millions of meanings and trillions of awnsers and my awnser for this thread is nothing absolutly nothing
Old 07-29-07, 07:01 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

You get something, but you don't get the message I originally intended to convey. You can't.

Anyway, man, remember to take care of the people you love when they need to be taken care of. I wish you a life of peace and happiness. Have a fucking incredible day.
Old 07-29-07, 07:13 AM   #8
big daddy
Flyweight

well maybe I can because you wrote this and intended one actuall message but most likely while you where writing your sub conciece helped you add words that changed the possable meanings of the message to what your sub conciece wanted the message to be.

oh and word up hope you have a good day to. nothing like a greeting of peace to jog the insomnia ridden mind into a state of alertness.
Old 07-29-07, 11:53 AM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: F175 FBF7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You get something, but you don't get the message I originally intended to convey. You can't.

Anyway, man, remember to take care of the people you love when they need to be taken care of. I wish you a life of peace and happiness. Have a fucking incredible day.

LMAO. Wordlife.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-29-07, 07:15 PM   #10
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy
again such as anything that is written the understanding is up to the reader you created this I made a conclusion there for I get it when it comes to the it that I see although you may have had an intention for this. often words have to meanings and with a passage as vague as this it is left with millions of meanings and trillions of awnsers and my awnser for this thread is nothing absolutly nothing

There are not trillions OR millions of answers to nothing.

There is simply extensions of thoughts that can be made to replace, that nothing.

However you're making this much more difficult than just accepting the nothing and trying to define the nothing as 'something' with a certain 'purpose' of your 'understanding'.

lol I can't believe you tricked this kid terumoto.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-29-07, 07:33 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
There are not trillions OR millions of answers to nothing.

There is simply extensions of thoughts that can be made to replace, that nothing.

However you're making this much more difficult than just accepting the nothing and trying to define the nothing as 'something' with a certain 'purpose' of your 'understanding'.

lol I can't believe you tricked this kid terumoto.

do you mean there is extensions of thoughts that can be made in ATTEMPT to replace that nothing?

because if not, you contradicted yourself. You can't replace nothing. Because nothing doesn't exist. You can't replace something, if there isn't anythning there to replace.

You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up.

You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number....

i'm not talking to anyone specific....just elaborating.

i suggest SOME people look the other way in this thread....if you think you understand it...you're in a lot of trouble. because there is nothing to understand.

Pay very close attenton to wwhat teru said in the opening...and go about your business.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-07, 09:04 PM   #12
сварливый

"do you mean there is extensions of thoughts that can be made in ATTEMPT to replace that nothing?

because if not, you contradicted yourself. You can't replace nothing. Because nothing doesn't exist. You can't replace something, if there isn't anythning there to replace."

Answer to question - No, It's not an attempt.

Response to second response - You're wrong.

what I meant was:

"Hi, I'm Thinking Of Nothing."

"Oh Wait, That Means I'm Thinking Of Something" <- example of a "Nothing Extension Thought".

In which something DID replace nothing because NOTHING was ONCE there and now SOMETHING IS there. It makes perfect sense

Last edited by 2v : 07-29-07 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-29-07, 09:16 PM   #13
сварливый

"You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up."

When there is nothing on the table to eat, you put something there.

"You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number...."

You CAN understand it with a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe, nothing is zero. and Zero is something. So obviously, Nothing IS a number.

1 PLUS NOTHING is???!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW! 1!!!!

NOTHING times 8 is?!?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!! NOTHING!!!!

18 TO NO POWER, HAS NO POWER THEREFORE IS 18

OWNED
Old 07-29-07, 09:21 PM   #14
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No no no, what I meant was:

"Hi, I'm Thinking Of Nothing."

"Oh Wait, That Means I'm Thinking Of Something" <- example of a "Nothing Extension Thought"

that's not a nothing extension thought....thats an example I used to elaborate more on the fact that nothing doesn't exist..so you cannot possibly try and replace nothing with something...

the idea that us as humans are even capable of comprehending of replacing nothing with something is absolutely absurd

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-07, 09:34 PM   #15
сварливый

You know replace doesn't always mean there was something there before it.

It can simply mean "Put into place or take position of"

The idea that someone can actually accuse the rest of the race of being "incapable of comprehending replacing nothing with something" ESPECIALLY when it's just ONE person who can't do it (I'm sure there are a few others with a sunken intelligence level like yours) is not ONLY absolutely absurd, it's damn near putting you along the lines of "Delusional".

Get lost or realize that life is a paradox in the way you're explaining it, and that the explanation of Something being more "Something" than Nothing is, is logical.

I've made my points to you and if you can't absorb OR accept them, then you sir, are a fucking moron.