RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 07:04 AM   #76
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

^^YSADAT ur fake...and full of shit

DOOMSday creates more BEEF threads in the "common" area than I do and those remain open...

furthermore, explain why my birthday thread was moved, but 2 others allowed to remain...NOstradamus had to undue your actions

i really don't give a shit...but u and no one else is gonna single me out to be a black sheep or a "whipping" boy...ya hear me

thats gonna end.period.

now go find more reasons to tamper with my threads, then leave open other threads that cause "arguments"...pssf...dats EVERY fucking thread in that place...

INvek's "gay marriage" thread for example...U didn't close that...and that was leading to gay bashing...

More "beef" and pointless DOOMSDAY threads you conveniently allowed to remain open.

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=208124&page=5
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208007
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208115

Here's a thread that's BLATANTLY calling people racist that was allowed to remain open:
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=207654&page=3

Then, ur up in threads sayin I have no worth for existence?

WTF...if this is the net, why have such hateful views if ur jus "chillin"...fuck dat

seems like ur very selective when it comes to me...let's teach da "faggot" a lesson.

FUCK U.

nuff said

Im takin u out my sig cuz ur a piece of shit and Im done with u.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 09-11-05 at 07:09 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 11:39 PM   #77
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

seems like a empty discussion The Q, your simply getting worked up over nothing. I will continue to close threads I feel need closing and I will continue to move threads I feel need to be moved.

I will also bann you from LL if anymore pointless freeposting threads are made by you in LL.

Like my fisrt statement, I feel you make these threads in some sort of retaliation to me closing one of your thread's.

But yeh...

Ill be the bigger man here and give you some sort of special leway or privledge you obviously feel you deserve.

-Ysd@-
Old 09-15-05, 05:14 AM   #78
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

^Why did you close his birthday thread though?
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 08:59 PM   #79
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
^Why did you close his birthday thread though?

I moved it too anything goes.

Theres no need for kids to make a birthday thread 4 days before your birthday simply caue your not going to be on the net on the day of your birthday.

damn,some people are so attached to the net.
Old 09-17-05, 04:33 AM   #80
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0FEE D721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
I moved it too anything goes.

Theres no need for kids to make a birthday thread 4 days before your birthday simply caue your not going to be on the net on the day of your birthday.

damn,some people are so attached to the net.

I would of left it..

And for future reference, the anything goes with the ! is the thread dump; and the anything goes without the ! is the one thats viewable to everyone in the forum. So if you want to move a thread to anything goes, make sure it goes to the right one.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 01:40 PM   #81
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C721 C9FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidMoon
EDIT: i took Lil C off the banned list as i had read the replies that omb and nos said in the thread, and he bit concepts, but not lines.
But i am banning k-trini's alias,Deranged,as he was caught biting and admitted it.

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...766#post2441766

OK..as u are aware,from the PM i sent you yesterday,my alias "deranged" was banned.And in the link above..I found out..it was from "fluidmoon".And my problem is..the unjustifaction in his banning of my account.He claims that he banned me for biting...yet..i never bit in a battle.I had a kinda joking competition with daz like 2 months ago in the free agent thread..and i did do it.But it was for jokes.I never did bite in a battle..and i never WILL bite in a battle.That free agent shit wasn't serious.Everyone who is active enuff knows that shit.But fluidmoon doesn't.If he was active enough...which a moderator should be....he would have known that.I been on this site a long time and i don't even know who the fuck he is.He didn't the know the whole story behind this.He was ignorant in this whole thing..but he decided to take it upon himself and ban my account anyways.
And I am also aware of the fact that I was caught cheating a while back.But all the accounts..I-Cunt-Troll/K-trin/&K-trini were banned from it.And since then..I've never cheated in a battle or nothing.And Fluidmoon...decides to ban me..from something that I've already payed my dues for or wateva u wanna call it.That's like commiting a crime...spending all ur time in jail..then coming out...but go back again for no reason.(except this is to a FAR lesser degree of cource.)If I was sopposed to be banned for this regardless...why wasn't my macreep/natural killa and this one(pressence) banned ASAP?Cuz everyone played dective work and found out i was k-trini....yet...i get banned for cheating NOW,like 5 months after?That's BS.Cuz natural killa & Macreep were banned for hurricane katrina comments..so that's a different and a far more justified reason.
On my deranged account..i wuz 8-0..neva broke any rules...& i stopped beefin with everyone for no reason(like i used to do wit my K-trini account)........

So i stop doin all that stupid shit....started acting normal...and yet.... some destitude and undeserving mod bans me?

So all in all...Fluidmoon is an inactive & destitude mod...who banned my deranged account..in an ignorant/unfair..and REALLY unjustified matter.

Last edited by Pressence : 09-17-05 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-18-05, 12:06 AM   #82
Ysdat
Whys That?

yeh nos.. ok.
Old 10-09-05, 12:41 AM   #83
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: CD47 CB64

edit.....nevermind..problem's been solved
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 02:33 AM   #84
COME luva
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0

YSDAT continues to antagonize me on the board...He makes threads obviously AIMED at Me then says "I don't make threads about Q...blah blah"...He justy doesn't label them "Tha Q"...

I was banned from the LL...then made an alias cuz I think it's bull shit...So, he makes a thread "ROFL"...and inside it says, "Funny how kids who get banned from the LL make aliases...blah blah...can't deny them from their life"

^^that's antagonistic...

but then he'll claim he doesn't make threads AIMED at me

I think ur mod needs to grow da fuck up

NUFF SAID.

**PS...He deleted that thread where he was antagonizin me...

**THATNIGGA = A REAL NIGGA

Tsk tsk tsk @ all the FOLLOWERS on RV.

"You definitely reap what you sow. But, everything you reap isn't necessarily because you sowed it. Weeds can creep in and ruin fertile ground."

Who's allowed:

Anybody. (EXCEPT THA Q) You benefit from both more people AND less people and anyone that makes it beyond the first round can end up on your team. Both teams ................

BLACK SHEEP

Last edited by COME luva : 10-22-05 at 03:59 AM.
Old 11-14-05, 12:38 PM   #85
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 4F18 2F6A

Nos is a dope mod, therefore I would like to report him...

also...

Mad Dog should start modding things again.
Old 11-14-05, 05:56 PM   #86
Tha Q.
OYD

MIMESIS is a disgrace as a MOD

he's on some "fuck faggots" shit and "faggots should all die"

nah son...if he got beef with me, fine...But, to talk down a whole culture is plain WRONG.

He said that in my "how would u kill someone thread"
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 07:48 PM   #87
ConPsy
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0

^ you done the same thing with Ysdat... have you ever stopped to think....YOUR the problem.

Bo hate.. i dont even know you..but reading thru the last few pages you made the same complaint about Ysdat...fuck...strobe proberly hates fags aswell
Old 11-15-05, 09:41 AM   #88
LyricALI
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 259E CB2D

Cdusit your just all over ysdat's nuts... he is a horibale mod and everyone knows it along with memesis due to the factr that he picks faviorates in his league and everything and fucks around to much in the LL
Old 11-21-05, 11:33 PM   #89
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
MIMESIS is a disgrace as a MOD

he's on some "fuck faggots" shit and "faggots should all die"

nah son...if he got beef with me, fine...But, to talk down a whole culture is plain WRONG.

He said that in my "how would u kill someone thread"

I'm not on some "fuck faggots" shit. I just don't like you at all. But, show me where I was biased against you. Never happened. You beef in threads, I move them. You talk to yourself for 20 posts in a row. I close those. You rig tournaments, I make a joke of it. You be an ass, I solve the problem.

Sue me. And EVEN IF I'm on some "fuck faggots" shit, tell me how that makes me a "disgrace as a mod." It has nothing to do with my ability to mod on this board. What I think outside of this board is my business. I do my job modding on the internet. That's my business here and I get it done.
Old 11-21-05, 11:39 PM   #90
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth Algar
Cdusit your just all over ysdat's nuts... he is a horibale mod and everyone knows it along with memesis due to the factr that he picks faviorates in his league and everything and fucks around to much in the LL

Tell me how I pick favorites in my league. Look at the stats. Your record was 2-4 and you expect me to rank you above the people who are 0-0? Their record is better then yours. I do my fucking best with the rankings of everybody else. There have been times when over 60 people have been signed in, with all different records. I make judgement calls on who I think should be where. It's not favorites just because you've lost in the league.

And explain "fucks around too much in LL." If you're going to try and slander me like that, at least come with a decent complaint.. only so I can come and explain and totally own any arguement you present, because I haven't been biased. I don't like some people, sure. I don't screw people out of shit they deserve, or shit that would be considered fine for everybody else, though.

Don't come at me with that bullshit.