RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-06, 05:04 PM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Nation of Islam

IP: 5285 DC82

Ive seen alot of people on thsi site and others (black and white blah) stating that they hope bush attacks the president of iran, and his country.

Do you relise, bush doesnt give a fuck about NOI, the president of iran is a member of NOI. I think americans have got to stop and take a look at who they are supporting, It feels to me, some of you feel its cool to be and support NOI, but when it comes down to actually showing your support, you hide like little bitches.

By agreeing(or at least turning a blindeye) with bush's plans to have a nuclear raid on iran, your going against the beliefs of malcom X, Minister Louis Farrakhan's,Tupac shakur, napolean of the outlaws, KRS1, akrikaa bambaattaa and many other hip hop and non hip hop figures in society that are representingNOI and YOU. But if your not willing to represent them and NOI when it comes to government. Then you might aswell never leave your house and basically die.

All im saying, is represent those who are representing you.
Old 04-18-06, 05:39 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: E7C4 ED69

OH YOURE SO WRONG Im a muslim myself....NATION OF ISLAM AND ISLAM ARE DIFFERENT MY NIGGUH DNT GET IT TWISTED...Napoleon who ive met in real life is a MUSLIM not NOI..Tupac Shakur was a believer of ISLAM...MALCOLM X started off as NOI, but changed after he took HAJJ and my grandad was a NOI and he also converted to ISLAM jus to clear that up but i didnt think u know.......but yea theyre wrong
Old 04-18-06, 05:44 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 5285 DC82

whats the diffrence in the way of what they belive in and stand for?

they both belive in allah and the holy quran. Are they just two seperate groups of the same belief? or do there beliefs stray in two diffrent directions?

Last edited by Ysdat : 04-18-06 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-18-06, 08:45 PM   #4
PrahJect
Champion

Oh well NOI: is a black only thang, so I my grandad was in it, it preaches to hate the white man and only apreciate tha black man...it is taught to use violence my grandad left cos he thought it was wrong....

Islam: Preaches racial peace and harmony but then u do have sum mufuckers who dnt listen

there ya go homey
Old 04-18-06, 10:27 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: F7FA D5DC

hmm.
Ive looked into NOI recently, and I think there outlook is alot more than "hate the white man". It might of been the old school style, but these days they are about alore more than "hate the white man"
Old 04-18-06, 10:57 PM   #6
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4ECD B724

I find it ironic that black people say white people are racist and they want to be treated equal, but they have those groups that teach you to hate the white man.

Hypocracy (sp.) is an ugly thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-18-06, 11:26 PM   #7
PrahJect
Champion

Yea ' its old school, Ive been part of tha teachings of tha NOI, but the reason we reject is because of the racism, most other teachings are good....but there some things that aint righ...
Old 04-18-06, 11:33 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4D3C D355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Ive seen alot of people on thsi site and others (black and white blah) stating that they hope bush attacks the president of iran, and his country.

Do you relise, bush doesnt give a fuck about NOI, the president of iran is a member of NOI. I think americans have got to stop and take a look at who they are supporting, It feels to me, some of you feel its cool to be and support NOI, but when it comes down to actually showing your support, you hide like little bitches.

By agreeing(or at least turning a blindeye) with bush's plans to have a nuclear raid on iran, your going against the beliefs of malcom X, Minister Louis Farrakhan's,Tupac shakur, napolean of the outlaws, KRS1, akrikaa bambaattaa and many other hip hop and non hip hop figures in society that are representingNOI and YOU. But if your not willing to represent them and NOI when it comes to government. Then you might aswell never leave your house and basically die.

All im saying, is represent those who are representing you.

Your right that bush doesent give a fuck about NOI...

Where your wrong is in condemning the american government making sure the iranians arnt gonna build nuclear warheads.. Becuase like it or not... Its aweful hard to trust ambitious countrys like Iran with the most powerful weapon man has ever invented..

What kind of world would that create for our kids?

The spread of nuclear weapons should ALWAYS be heavily monitored and policed. Because the more countries that are in control of nuclear weapons.. The higher the threat that some ambitious fuckwhit of a smaller government will get trigger happy and spark one of the largest man made disasters of all time.. (nuclear war)
Old 04-19-06, 12:04 AM   #9
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 27E9 2A04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
hmm.
Ive looked into NOI recently, and I think there outlook is alot more than "hate the white man". It might of been the old school style, but these days they are about alore more than "hate the white man"

You have never herd louis farakahn talk have you?
Old 04-19-06, 12:44 AM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Your right that bush doesent give a fuck about NOI...

Where your wrong is in condemning the american government making sure the iranians arnt gonna build nuclear warheads.. Becuase like it or not... Its aweful hard to trust ambitious countrys like Iran with the most powerful weapon man has ever invented..

What kind of world would that create for our kids?

The spread of nuclear weapons should ALWAYS be heavily monitored and policed. Because the more countries that are in control of nuclear weapons.. The higher the threat that some ambitious fuckwhit of a smaller government will get trigger happy and spark one of the largest man made disasters of all time.. (nuclear war)

Yeh I agree, there should be no nuclear weapons at all though, but that is too idealistic isn’t it. Its just there way of going about it, i dont feel that attacking them with nuclear weapons is the way to solve it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad
You have never herd louis farakahn talk have you?

You and your assumptions. I have both CD’s were Minister Farrakhan speaks on the War on Terror, Iraq,the Middle East and the Peace Process, Homeland Security,the Patriot Act, the upcoming election and the Black Agenda.

you dont know me, dont act like you do.
Old 04-19-06, 01:39 AM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

yo ,you gotta see one very simple thing.

Last popular poll showed that nearly 70% of america disagrees with Bush!

Lowest approval rating of any president in history son. who backs him? he's a maniac completely out of control and dosen't care what anybody thinks

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-06, 02:30 AM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

yeh,i know that. But there is alot of support for him, from people who simply want to stick up for there country.

Me being from out of america, if I talk about the negative shit bush has done, they get on the defensive.
From this site we have. mimesis, hopesfall, babylon the Q and many more.
Off the net (people from america who either visit NZ or who I have contact with in america) they automatically get on the defensive for bush, Allmost as If me saying "fuck bush" is me saying fuck america.

Bush is wrong, alot of people can see that, yet there is still room for people to speak on him like he's helping earth.
Old 04-19-06, 08:16 AM   #13
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

No I don't think that Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons but that
is something the UN should deal with not one or two nations..

The thing I don't understand is that North Korea, blatanlty claims to have NW's
and would use them yet the UN nor the US have done anything about it, I think
its due to the fact that they haven't got the natural resources like Iraqi and Iran
have.
Old 04-19-06, 10:48 AM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7C64 D663

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
I find it ironic that black people say white people are racist and they want to be treated equal, but they have those groups that teach you to hate the white man.

Hypocracy (sp.) is an ugly thing.

*steps up to mic*

Ignorance (sp.) is even uglier. The hate the white man shit started while blacks were denied civil rights and was a tool to erase the shame of their skin color. The NEW NOI doesn't preach that. Calling blacks hypocrits for something in the past is exactly like black people calling white's racist for something THEY did in the past. That is all. *steps off mic*
Old 04-19-06, 01:22 PM   #15
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: 9A5C 1BE7

Asa Lam A Lake Em my brothas lmfao.....
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote