RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-10, 04:43 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

girls.......

IP:

finally found a decent girl and shes not married lol but only engauged this time,dont know what the fuck it is with that but i have to always have oppertunitiys with either married or now enguaged,but shes only enguaged so ima try to get with her before she gets married and i doubt the marriage will happen (knock on wood)
but what the fuck is the deal with that why do girls that are married or are gonna get married only want to get with me?
ive been treating this girl that ive known for ten years like a princess and she backs off but when im an asshole she seems to be more attracted to me,what the fuck is wrong with females, the bible says dont be with an unequaly yoked women,but all the real christian women are taken......
and for the record ive been talking to a girl thats recently been married that just happened to move to where im at out of the blue and is tryin to hang out when shes still married and has two kids..man shits fucked up..and another that recently was enguaged and has a kid is tryin to get with me...what the fuck....but ive been spitting mad game the nice way to this girl ive known for days and shes not feeling it so i just might have to try the asshole approach and play hard to get,its worked before with her but were grown up now,I thought highscool games were for highschool girls and shes 23,and im 24 but whats your advice 3 members of rapverse?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..