RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-07, 09:09 PM   #46
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 3C60 726F

Yo what's up man.

Man, I been coolin, pretty much dropped the music thing. I play the stock market. Life all around's been good man, got a great woman in my life, and by this time next year, I'll be a married man.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 10:20 PM   #47
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DDD0 20D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
the nigga just said he's at an university, how is he a drop out?
lmao, good lord, you ARE dumb.

whats that snitch? you gonna go tell on somebody today?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-19-07, 05:19 AM   #48
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A415 8AC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
Yo what's up man.

Man, I been coolin, pretty much dropped the music thing. I play the stock market. Life all around's been good man, got a great woman in my life, and by this time next year, I'll be a married man.

LMAO, muthaphukka! werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 12-19-07, 05:21 AM   #49
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
whats that snitch? you gonna go tell on somebody today?

Did you post this is the wrong topic?

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 11:33 AM   #50
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A1B6 EEE4

Quote:
Yo what's up man.

Haaaaa!!!
thats whats up.
You're becoming a Family-oriented business man, I see.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 03:27 PM   #51
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 2693 188C

Quote:
Yo what's up man.

Word @ playing stocks you wannabe kike.
Old 12-19-07, 03:33 PM   #52
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Haaaaa!!!
thats whats up.
You're becoming a Family-oriented business man, I see.
haha! yeah man. damn, its funny too just the other day I was like "man, I wonder what ever happened to Zone", and lo and behold a few days later I sign on here and see this thread. what's been good with you tho fam? still can't sign onto any messenger services, still dont got a computer made after 1989? lol

oh and before I forget, wuddup Phenom, wuddup mimesis, wuddup JTR, wuddup everybody

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 03:37 PM   #53
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 005A 2003

^LOL @ that. But word son, the other day I just was peeping your LK exposing thread. LOL Shieet son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 05:49 PM   #54
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A1B6 EEE4

Quote:
haha! yeah man. damn, its funny too just the other day I was like "man, I wonder what ever happened to Zone", and lo and behold a few days later I sign on here and see this thread. what's been good with you tho fam? still can't sign onto any messenger services, still dont got a computer made after 1989? lol

oh and before I forget, wuddup Phenom, wuddup mimesis, wuddup JTR, wuddup everybody

Lol.. I have a 2005 HP with a flat screen. YES! still windows.. but fuck it. It keeps me connected.

I also start school January 7th, so Im waitin on that.
Im walkin down this probation shit, one month at a time
I got on june, so I'll be off january 2009.
Im still writing and recording..
not so much recording though..
Im just doing alot of writing.. I've stepped my game up and shit..
Im in a good relationship now.. so I got my girl holdin me down
Like is going pretty decent for me right now.. it COULD be better but thats why Im settin goals for myself and meeting them so it CAN be better in the future ya dig

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 08:22 PM   #55
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Lol.. I have a 2005 HP with a flat screen. YES! still windows.. but fuck it. It keeps me connected.

I also start school January 7th, so Im waitin on that.
Im walkin down this probation shit, one month at a time
I got on june, so I'll be off january 2009.
Im still writing and recording..
not so much recording though..
Im just doing alot of writing.. I've stepped my game up and shit..
Im in a good relationship now.. so I got my girl holdin me down
Like is going pretty decent for me right now.. it COULD be better but thats why Im settin goals for myself and meeting them so it CAN be better in the future ya dig

yo man, that's really good to hear man. I'm glad to hear you have a positive outlook now. a lot different from the Zone I knew a year ago. And you're still writing too? that's what's up man. I should hear some of your new stuff some time. You still felt the power of Smackfest tho :P

yo Spul, wuddup man. lol yeah that LK exposer was wild lol. I put that kind of energy in doing company research now. its crazy how those same types of talents can be geared to something so lucrative. now I could tell you the dividends per share any company in my portfolio issued last quarter, who their competitors are and what their market capitalization is lol. Before I could tell you how many gallons of grease was in LK's face and how much friction her stretch marks on her belly caused in the stretch marks on her knees. It's interesting looking back on my self as I am now, its like I see a young dude and I'm like "man, this cat has so much potential (if he applies his skills)". Now I view some of the cats here the same way.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-19-07, 08:34 PM   #56
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 005A 2003

^lmao word yo... you still doing any of the behind the scenes writing shit, or you full out stopping with that shit?

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 08:49 PM   #57
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 2693 188C

Quote:
yo man, that's really good to hear man. I'm glad to hear you have a positive outlook now. a lot different from the Zone I knew a year ago. And you're still writing too? that's what's up man. I should hear some of your new stuff some time. You still felt the power of Smackfest tho :P

yo Spul, wuddup man. lol yeah that LK exposer was wild lol. I put that kind of energy in doing company research now. its crazy how those same types of talents can be geared to something so lucrative. now I could tell you the dividends per share any company in my portfolio issued last quarter, who their competitors are and what their market capitalization is lol. Before I could tell you how many gallons of grease was in LK's face and how much friction her stretch marks on her belly caused in the stretch marks on her knees. It's interesting looking back on my self as I am now, its like I see a young dude and I'm like "man, this cat has so much potential (if he applies his skills)". Now I view some of the cats here the same way.

PLaying the stocks is like gambling. I treat the stock market way I treat bitches. I get in while it's good, I let it build up, and then I pull out before I lose everything.

AHAHAHAHA HOLLA!
Old 12-19-07, 09:59 PM   #58
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

Quote:
...got a great woman in my life, and by this time next year, I'll be a married man.

whoa. Didn't see that coming. haha. But word, congrats man, I know what having a good girls all about. (I also know what having a shitty woman is all about ) But good to hear you're doin good. One of these days u'll have to sneak on the ol msn n say whut up.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 09:59 AM   #59
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 59E9 AFF2

Yo 'Pexx... I don't know you...but what's up.

^Canada Bitch^
Old 12-20-07, 03:00 PM   #60
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^lmao word yo... you still doing any of the behind the scenes writing shit, or you full out stopping with that shit?
mm I'm not active, but if somebody wanted to see what's up, we could definitely make that happen.

on a related note, I'm selling all my gear son! yup. from GT55 Mic to my interface. even selling my tuning presets. the exact same presets that I used on tracks like yours, the exact same presets that have made me thousands. This is a great opportunity for somebody who's ready to snap it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
PLaying the stocks is like gambling. I treat the stock market way I treat bitches. I get in while it's good, I let it build up, and then I pull out before I lose everything.

AHAHAHAHA HOLLA!
LMAO. True indeed my friend, true indeed. who's in your portfolio? I'm in on AAPL and GOOG primarily, and got in on FMCN after this week's shake-up, and STP, SOLF, PTR and a few other Chinese stocks I have a love hate relationship with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
whoa. Didn't see that coming. haha. But word, congrats man, I know what having a good girls all about. (I also know what having a shitty woman is all about ) But good to hear you're doin good. One of these days u'll have to sneak on the ol msn n say whut up.

haha, yeah man, its been like 4 months lol, that means we're about due for a meet-up lol. Any spiders on the keyboard lately? LMAO!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.